The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those jeans are tight!
BJJ either has micro pp and miniature balls the size of peanuts or he's had a sex change.
A man with functional implements can never pull that off without a ballet dance belt.

View attachment 949811

They may really be a lesbian couple.
I think Amaury wanted to tell Phyllis to f#*k off and leave the planning to the adults who know something. Which really is just Amaury himself. Potty is practically useless too. Along with SJ who got rooked on that paneling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Last night's Positano Diaries cast the best shade when Carlo commented they were heading to a youtubers Chateau."Not THAT chateau"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think Amaury wanted to tell Phyllis to f#*k off and leave the planning to the adults who know something. Which really is just Amaury himself. Potty is practically useless too. Along with SJ who got rooked on that paneling.
Potty is just an amused buffoon whenever there's a call to do anything practical. It's like 'You want me to do what?' expression. Apart from make bread of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Like she showed us in the overdoors many things have been added, probably in the late 19th century. The overall look is very neo-rococo, maybe the panels are from 18th century but most of the decorative moldings are added or modified in the 19th century. I think she's trying to dupe us.
I think SHE got duped AGAIN.
A little 8 year old girl called and wants her white bedroom set back too. She doesn't want Armoire and Nutti fornicating on her bed. The set wasn't supposed to be in the yardsale.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you put the chandelier up in the loo , to only take it down again to re-wire it a
Because she's Stephanie and that's her approach to absolutely anything, decoration first, anything essential or practical follows. much, much later! That room may never, ever, be finished properly but it is decorated so that's all that matters. She only showed it as she had nothing else to show the patrons that was remotely near to being completed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Click on your profile and underneath your pic there's a list of subjects. Click the WARNINGS one and see if you've received a timeout you didn't know about.
Thank you Green Fairy, I can't see a warning, , my missing posts , both the same, were about a certain discussion late last night regarding an offensive word.

Reactions: 4
Julie is a hot mess. NO ONE in the US makes a Birthday cake for baby Jesus! (And I agree- it's eggnog, or just copious amounts of scotch/bourbon/gin after having spent a day dealing with one's relatives are more traditional- and for the non-alcohol crowd, it is hot cocoa with copious amounts of whipped cream. Very few Yanks drink cider- a few, but not many.) In the US- one leaves sugar cookies, cocoa (or milk) for Santa, and carrots and sugar cubes for the reindeer (ironically, Julie was raised in Illinois, but vey, she'd think she was raised on another planet. I'd forgive her for being a Bears fan- American football, but don't misquote Yank traditions!) SMH.
My mother- in -law was raised as a Methodist. Converted to being a Catholic because my father in law made my husband and the other siblings go to church with him and she would go alone to the Methodist church. So "if you can't beat I'm join 'em.
Anyway , when she came for Christmas she would bring a cupcake with a candle and make my of sons sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. My dad was a non practising Catholic, believed in God though, and would still roll his eyes every year she had them do that.
So I don't think that is an American Tradition but is probably done in homes everywhere more than you think.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No look at the Patreon's video, the floor is not done.
yes it is!!! LOL .... Selmar pulled up those ancient stones and trimmed some from the china pantry and reinstalled them! It needs a clean, but it is done! You don't install a toilet until the flooring is done.
edit to add, you can see it at 18:14 of this vlog
CHICKEN RUN!! - YouTube
The stone flooring is down, but incredibly filthy. Just like everything else at LL.

Reactions: 10
My mother- in -law was raised as a Methodist. Converted to being a Catholic because my father in law made my husband and the other siblings go to church with him and she would go alone to the Methodist church. So "if you can't beat I'm join 'em.
Anyway , when she came for Christmas she would bring a cupcake with a candle and make my of sons sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. My dad was a non practising Catholic, believed in God though, and would still roll his eyes every year she had them do that.
So I don't think that is an American Tradition but is probably done in homes everywhere more than you think.
See I’d never heard of this mini celebration 🍾 befor

But it make sence - your born and that’s your birthday 🥳

Thing is - it’s Groundhog Day for that concept … he’d never grow up a full year !!! To celebrate 1st bday ….

He’d be born … every Christmas Eve
So no cake 🎂
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I took this screenshot and can't quit laughing. Is he harkening back to the late 60/early 70's rockers with extremely tight pants, bulges and high heels? Or the metal bands? Hey every single style seems to come back around so maybe he is on to something :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 949903
Why oh why would he always want to emphasize his stick figure with super tight clothes?? Ugh!!
I think he is a one nut nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too..... French and English Canadian!!
Franglais or Frenglish is spoken as well. ✌

This little clip is extra and posted for BJJ, (@00:26 and @1:45) and Potty (a pro driver) ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who will join me in sending BJJ a Tshirt via cadeaux reading "Who needs hair with a body like this" it would so make an outfit with his his jeans and heels, what colour should be ordered ? (these do exist on Amazon) Steph would have to "love it" and admit "its purrr..fektt".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are not far off. From what I've heard, the aunt and uncle were there to pick out the spot for their apartment, as they will become part of the whole grifting enterprise. It's a true revival of the old glory days: the Jarvisses and the Richmonds in bed together to rip grannies from their hard earned cash.
So Chantal is going to be the 'food' part in Nutty's new IG handle?
Life = Nutty
Wood = Armoire
Food = Chantal (and Dan?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
See I’d never heard of this mini celebration 🍾 befor

But it make sence - your born and that’s your birthday 🥳

Thing is - it’s Groundhog Day for that concept … he’d never grow up a full year !!! To celebrate 1st bday ….

He’d be born … every Christmas Eve
So no cake 🎂
😈
A birthday cake doesnt just happen on a first birthday.. and a single candle in a cupcake for any birthday is common practice.... it all makes sense to me as a way to help children understand the bit about celebrating Christ's birthday. An adult taking one to someone else's house is a bit OTT for me

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Selma had them on the same wall. I remember he had them up on the frame which had been put in place with the wash stand to get the centering right
[/QUOT
Yes. Yes they are.
I 'd have to go back find previous vlogs, but I recall SJ purchased sinks before she knew if they would fit, and also purchased taps before she knew if they fit the sink correctly. Also, 2 large mirrors in the loo - why? Again, did she change these out so that the sconces didn't both fit on the wall above the oversized sink? It's just part of her typical bass-ackward planning.

18 months and the loo is an unfinished rush job!!!

Stephameme's motto is 'Who cares if it fits or works properly, as long as it's pretty'!

So Chantal is going to be the 'food' part in Nutty's new IG handle?
Life = Nutty
Wood = Armoire
Food = Chantal (and Dan?)
So they will take over while SJ travels with Oli and swans off to Venice???

Reactions: 8
I don't see tiles. I see a dark brown unfinished floor with paint on it. Look carefully.
No tiles in the loo but flagstones. That is the finished floor. And the flagstones are incredibly filthy with white paint all over them.

1640874334379.png

1640874754983.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
As I have stated here before, I admire the Fleuries! Happy to read your support!
Sometimes it feels like Dan and the Fleuries are tarred with the same brush here in attempt to make SJ/MPK look better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.