The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone needs an Tante Chantal and Oncle Steve - what an absolute lovely couple. How enjoyable to spend time with them in the kitchen, preparing meals, listening to stories and enjoying precious family time. Even SJ seemed calmer and more in control of herself (less dizty) back cooking in the kitchen.

It was all going so swimmingly until Squirrelboy snorted, and snorted, and snorted - then spoke. then appeared on camera and wouldn't shut up.....
- did Squirrelboy borrow that gingerbread man sweater from Teabag?
- Squirrelboy is so desparate to fit in and act the 'big man' - I'll make drinks - then PLAYS bartender and pours himself a Martini/Rossi & Pineapple Juice. I'm surprised he didn't drink it from a sippy cup.

Mummy & Son
- BIG Mummy/Son vibes in the kitchen - 'Concentrate Philip for I am about to teach you'
- more digs at SJ about the amount of drinking (Do you want a glass with that or a straw?)
- Squirrelboy knows nothing, asked stupid questions, made silly comments all whilst tugging at Mummy's apron strings

Dinner Table
-Very odd that they didn't show all the dinner guests - clearly 3 or 4 others at the table who weren't identified
-Nice to see Natty seated beside Tante Chantal and Amuary
-Interesting to see SJ seated in between Curtis and his boyfriend (and not beside Squirrelboy for a change)

Big takeaway - Real men wear french cuffs & cufflinks. Littleboys wear a gingerbread sweatshirt.
My thoughts exactly..I thought "Oh this is going well... he's been told to keep schtum & allow the content to flow" but then he hijacked the whole thing by bringing attention to Uncles heavy mashing which did not detract from the video unlike his incessant verbal utterances, his snorting and guffawing.. it went downhill from there on in... he's like a theatre audience heckler, never shuts up, what's wrong with him?.. he should be evicted by the scruff of his squirrel neck and kicked out. I bet he talks in his sleep and definitely snorts 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I enjoyed that part except for the constant of interruptions by Fanny and BJJ. Not a fan of cottage pie but would eat that duck version 😋
I just kept thinking of the fat content, duck, duck fat, buttery potatoes, cheese, topped with more cheese.. heart attack on a plate.. it looked nice but I'd have to pass.

Reactions: 13
I just kept thinking of the fat content, duck, duck fat, buttery potatoes, cheese, topped with more cheese.. heart attack on a plate.. it looked nice but I'd have to pass.
Well I guess there's the reason IJ calls her sister Fatty Two Shoes...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Still awaiting Cadeaux. They've been consistently late since PJ took over the editing.
The gift grab was part 2. It was already in the bag. The live chat is really becoming a BIG problem. They thought they had figured it out, (slowly phase it out) but there was push back from the paying fans. It left them no choice but to change the time their vlogs are aired. Things are not going well.

TICK TOCK...💣

• Heart
She showed multiple dresses though...

What a fab title for our next thread!

🧵That face is aging faster than an avocado in a paper bag.

Word on the street is that with BJJ on comments- and edit duty and SJ almost worn out by the stressful fear of not having content for yet another advent vlog, Dan was called to the rescue to help out with the filming as much as possible. SJ used her cousin to wheel him in and make him stay. This is also the reason Dan couldn't vlog himself this weekend: too busy putting out her fires.
Well that year long planning didn't go well!!!
And she should be affraid! Her tumbails and headers are: how to perfectly decorate this or that. How many decorating a tree vid can you push out?
She could have researched traditional christmas recepies all arround the world instead and recreate them. Or christmas traditions and recreate that. Instead she decorates. I have half watched her latest which was quite christmassy and entertaining, but then snorts starts laughing like an imbeciel hu hu hu. I turned it off and watched netflix instead.

If she had an agent, the agent would insist cutting out snorts. He is bad for her image and the quality of her video's.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well I guess there's the reason IJ calls her sister Fatty Two Shoes...
IJ is a nasty piece of work. I admit they are polar opposites in shape, especially for sisters, but I'm quite glad that Aunty has not gone the scrawny French style, which looks horrid on older women. Its a pain in the butt trying to keep weight off at the best of times, but after a certain age I think you should enjoy life a little more and not worry so much.

• Heart
  • Wow
What exactly does BJJ do at the shitoo ? How does he contribute to the running of the place, apart from editing the gift grab ? I know this has been addressed before, he is so useless he makes me want to scream, and puke at the thought of him being intimate with Fanny :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He’s started doing some dumb editing things like zooming in and putting words on the screen for comedic effect. Can someone tell him he’s not funny? It’s like when someone new starts doing the PowerPoint presentations and has to change all the colors and the fonts because they think theirs are better. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Thank you! The paid lapdog's amateur editing has reminded me too of a newbie doing PowerPoint. Like putting all different transitions between slides. SO ANNOYING!

Reactions: 20
What exactly does BJJ do at shitoo ? How does he contribute to the running of the place, apart from editing the gift grab ? I know this has been addressed before, he is so useless he makes me want to scream, and puke at the thought of him being intimate with Fanny :sick:
He is the support squirrell of SJ! Laughs on comment, agrees on comment and trails her wherever SJ goes and encourage her to slack off.

Reactions: 14
Thank you! The paid lapdog's amateur editing has reminded me too of a newbie doing PowerPoint. Like putting all different transitions between slides. SO ANNOYING!
The editing style is very amateur, but smacks of Phyllis’s age demographic. You only need to view other similar YouTube personalities that he is trying to imitate like Emma Chamberlain, James Charles, etc. to understand his reference point. Phyllis is a Buffoon and clearly doesn’t understand SJ’s audience. Also shame on SJ to not give the necessary attention and oversight to editing her charity-giving channel as she does her personal revenue generating channel. Priorities are glaringly obvious.

Reactions: 17
I'm a GenXer too, but a bit older one, 54! Old enough to be a granny, but no grandchildren! But we GenX are of the younger granny age group!
Baby Boomer here (just) at 57, no kids, 2 dogs, 4 cats but I'm by far no grey haired granny that's for sure.

Reactions: 14
The live chat was tame yesterday. The digs flew over BJJ's head. Here are a few. Side note, Holly Biggs is one of them.
From the CD's day 20 live chat...

Le Château De Brique Bois Publishing Editorial poor video quality again

Michele Biring I think I just gained 5 lbs watching the butter and cream
Philip Janssen @Michele Biring 😂😂
elsie cruz is anyone lactose intolorent??
Holly Biggs @Elsie Cruz, I am completely lactose intolerant but I love watching others cook and I make foods with it for others. I just can’t taste it!

Michele Biring Well done again Steph! Glad you can spend time with your aunt and uncle. Shame about Mummy and Percy. Soon maybe. Looks like Omicron is fast

Canadian Reviews who else thinks amarie(sorry if it's spelled wrong) and nati may be seeing each other
Kristen Orsini @canadian Reviews I've had that hunch since the summer party at Versailles!
Karen A Did Nati find the wild flower seeds

Reactions: 4
I am worried for Amury's dogs. Now they have been abandoned by Auntie and Uncle. Meanwhile there are other dogs at Lala. Curtis's and Immuno girl. Future B and B guests will all expect to be able to bring their pets too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.