Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Only -31 C today! Went out for the mail in the middle of the day. First time out of my house in a week!! I love being home!
View attachment 953800
May i grab this opportunity to thank you all..meeting people from all over the world..with their own insights and thoughts..it made me richer this year..not only discussing the grifters around YT..but getting to know you all a little bit more..it was a pleasure..i hope to see you all again in the New Year..lotts of love from The Netherlands...😘

• Heart
Reactions: 61
If BJJ thinks those bone dishes are salad plates, I'm tempted to send him a used bourdaloue and tell him it's a gravy boat!
Who's with me?
(y) - yes
:LOL: - yes
0cf0d988dc6ae02c6a4042ce59b3c158.jpg
francois_boucher__la_bourdaloue_01b.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Arfarf

VIP Member
So I have the damned covid. My youngest son ( the type 1 diabetic) just was tested 20 minutes ago and he does too. 😟😟😕
Anyway, I am crabby.
So I watched the stupid CD and at about 4 minutes in when Phyllis was saying adamantly that those little dishes were salad plates...I lost it and posted a comment on how I felt. It will get deleted by wonderboy and I will get lambasted by the Shanty zombies....but it was necessary!!!
Yikes I had to call all of my hair clients about them being exposed.😥😣
When I called my clients to cancel them because I am out of commission until next Tuesday ( if all goes well.)..two of them were just concerned about WHEN I could get them in to do their hair!!!
I am telling you guys. I could write a book!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
So the Loo is reveiled..so no cutting the ribbon for Selmar..i guess that escape to come back is closed..for Selmar..one Dutchman out..another one to go..

The paneling...we all said it didnt fit..and it will never fit properly..and omg its so damaged..and old...why did she buy that stuff..i bet Amaury could have made something very nice..and fitting..what a stupid woman..when they make it fit..it will still look out of place..nbig time...if Amaury can make something of it..i bet he can get a lott of work..outside that poisoned heap..

Potts is making a BBQ for boxingday..because it is tradition..wasnt the tradition fireing up the pizza-oven at boxing day? 🙄 Tantinete is getting warm..and Tanatantsteven..wtf who calles his uncle like that...is cutting wood for the BBQ..:eek:

And than Snort crawling and talking about , like he is the buidlingmanager..with his high heels and too tight pants..around the panelingworks...he doesnt even have a nice ass..skinny bitch..too flat..because he sits on it too much..

They at least have enough warm wine to get hem throught the evening..like 15 liters for the lott..and btw..why was Dan there??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I just had a thought. I wonder if the aunt and uncle were there this Xmas to see the extent of the work that is being and will be done by AM.
i have a feeling the payment for all this work is not going directly to AM but through the company. Washing the family money so to speak.
I was very surprised to see how quickly his machinery arrived. All that was not brought over by him and Dan in that small van. We never did see them unloading or taking delivery of it all.Only the one machine he unloaded. That workshopset up is very professional. I’m sure the company had a lot to do with it. i.e. his uncle.

edited to say maybe AM is not working alone. That workshop was set up in record time. May have a helper or helpers/ employees not on camera. That framework built for the panelling in the G salon and moving said panelling, getting rid of the rubble also raising a flag. He is a super human if he did all that so quickly by himself.
You are not far off. From what I've heard, the aunt and uncle were there to pick out the spot for their apartment, as they will become part of the whole grifting enterprise. It's a true revival of the old glory days: the Jarvisses and the Richmonds in bed together to rip grannies from their hard earned cash.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

KyBourbon

VIP Member
The bathroom is done! Overall, I like it…especially the chandelier. It has working fixtures. But I guess my OCD is kicking in. You can see the wallpaper seam to the left of the shelf above the sink. That would drive me crazy…especially when it’s in such a prominent place. And the shelf and mirror aren’t centered over the sink. I guess we can chalk it up to…character?

2D8B2DDA-7475-4DE2-A437-1F0D4FBC7EC0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I just watched Dan’s vlog…I know that I’m going against the grain here, but I actually liked the burned wood trim he installed around the studio doors. Don’t get me wrong…It’s not something I would do myself…but I thought it was a creative idea for his studio. The OSB (Oriented Strand Board) he used is inexpensive, so the burned finish made it look more interesting or artistic. I just appreciate that he’s making due with the materials he’s got…not spending a fortune when unnecessary. It really puts MPK to shame. Dan will have that studio finished ages before the gardeners cottage, and it will look really nice for a lot less money. I’m pretty sure he’ll also have it completed before SJ finishes the curtains, painting, and other details in the downstairs loo. It boggles the mind…SJ collects over $30k per month but can’t get anything done. But Dan will have his studio finished in less than a year…working on it part time almost entirely by himself!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jeeves

VIP Member
Why did Aunty need to be in the panelling planning meeting?

Phiphi must be wiped out - he managed to lift some panelling. You could see that he was flushed due to the unaccustomed exertion.
ETA: I wonder if his jeans acted as a surgical truss? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Thank you @MojoDublin for once again creating the new thread but more importantly for being the glue that keeps the CD Tattlers threads together.
Jeeezzz, stop all this thanking! We are haters!!! All 15 of us. I don't need to thank Mojo, she knows. We're British for heavens sake, not Americans! Keep your stiff Jeeves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
Imagine if Annalise said to Dan , on his day off at home,

'Next time you go running to Lalande when Stephanie clicks her fingers I'll flood your studio again '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pekey

VIP Member
The downstairs loo.........I don't know , maybe I am strange but .... I would have some tiles on the wall near the taps!!! I can see saggy peeling wallpaper right there where everyone washes their hands and then sprays themselves with her $$ perfume.

I had to laugh..... you put in poshy pollard pear trees complete with fountain and box hedging and then you plonk down a BBQ and cook there!
Oh so Classy and elegant !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Today I learnt how to share youtube videos so they start where I want them to start (anywhere within the video). Most of you probably know how, but thought I'd share in case anyone is interested. When you click on share, before you copy the code there is a box underneath the code. Tick the box and add the time you want the video to start playing from. Then copy and paste into your message.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I have a feeling that, if SJ takes off for any length of time, either to Venice, semi-permanently, or for long holidays, Amaury is going to find himself burnt out by all the responsibility if he and Nati are left in charge of everything. He will not only be the resident builder but also, the project manager, and indeed, the general business manager. Nati's lack of fluency in both French and English means than her capabilities for managing the administration are very limited. Even now, I don't know how she and SJ manage things like insurance or even paying the workers if they have to deal with tax, national insurance, etc. Nati would never understand the rules and regulations and SJ is so inefficient and can't be bothered. Even if BJJ and SJ did stay together, BJJ has neither the personality nor the sense and experience to manage either projects or people. Amaury is the only one who, despite his silly mistake in the use of the digger, is the only one there who could manage both projects and people. Russian Maria, if she were to stay, seems very capable and could probably do the admin., but otherwise I can see Amaury running the whole place and working long hours to do so. I only hope he will be paid sufficiently well. I wonder if IJ and Chantal had all this in mind when he arrived at LL, that he would run the whole place. He'd certainly achieve a lot more than anyone else has ever done there.
I don't know why (as I haven't heard anything about it) but I think they are planning to buy something for themselves, like a farmhouse close to the shittoo. A farm would suit Armoir much better and he can make a vlog about the restoration based on what Dan did and is doing. They might even go for that farmhouse Oliver was so interested in, as it's really close to the HMN and Nutty could basically walk to work then. Anyway, just a suggestion, what I would do, because any permanent residency at her shittoo is like a voluntary lockup in an insane asylum.

• Haha
Reactions: 42