The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Jeeves Mammoth task for thread 100 :m :m :m :m
@Jeeves
VIP Member

27 minutes ago

Thank you for the gift of naming this thread. Here's my wish for SJ for 2022.

Thread 101: Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

Most Liked On Thread 100

MojoDublin
VIP Member

Monday at 12:09 PM
For the festive season
Just released the vlogs … outtakes
SSB collecting the bread 🥖

Nutti - showing her true self

Armoire trying to look involved

METHERICK 2021
it’s been a witch of a year

Snorts … as he is daily

Reactions:sherpastew19, FancyFace, Camembert and 68 others

Jeeves
VIP Member

Monday at 10:41 AM
Thank you @MojoDublin for creating our 100th Thread. Thank you to Kotare and Frankie G for the title, for those like @Clara Burnett , @Jikki2 @KiKiGee who dig deep to seek out the truth, Tattlers like @Gibson2 who bring their wit, charm and logic to our threads and stalwarts like @ComtesseRose , @Espe , @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, @Marquis de Potpourri and his fiancé, @sandro37 , @Definitely Maybe @Heathcliffe and many others who have joined us since thread 1. Even those who arrived with the sole intention of causing disruption (You know who you are! :cool:) have only succeeded in strengthening our resolve. It's strange to have developed bonds with so many people who we have never actually met!
Here's to the next 100 threads!

Last edited: Monday at 10:59 AM
Reactions:You, FlyByeNight, Petit Sange and 59 others

@RWChatter

Yesterday at 5:19 AM
It's official. I am no longer a Count ($20) of LaLande. After lying to 95-170k (growth) over the year, I'm done being used and deceived by Mademoiselle Common UK Tart Stephony Jarvhole. Going to increase my donation to my local PFLAG chapter and Food Bank.

Thank you Tattler's for providing reason and reality!! :D

Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, Mikkelmouse and 56 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Monday at 2:36 PM
I guess it's inescapable to thank SJ for being so dishonest it kept us raging for more than a year now and more 100000 posts. It's crazy and scary to realize just how much she has gotten away with so far. I for one hope there will be a happy ending (for us) soon, but if not, promise to try and keep us walking the line. So thank you, SJ, Snorty, IJ, MPK, FRK, Nutty, Armoir, Dan but more importantly, Thank you @Jeeves for organizing and thank all of us for the fab work we're doing!

Reactions:You, NoIAmNotAHorse, Sillywidget and 55 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So I was ordering a Pizza at 9pm, and the delivery app estimated a 40 minutes timeframe.

now that I have to use the back door to the first floor, I was so nice and waited in front of our house because they usually deliver much faster. I was waiting for about 40 minutes in front of my brother’s apartment door. I didn’t want to disturb him, he must have watched a music concert on tv.

Must have been a very overwhelming concert, I heard jazz music and at least one woman and a man screaming and moaning.

well, at least the delivery guy was a nice handsome turk (nearly every pizzeria is operated by Turks here in Austria), and I enjoyed my pizza, and the warm Pepsi…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS
Patreon downstairs loo big reveal

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Thanks to the thread maker and thread namer. Also welcome new members.

So what an amazing day! A glorious day at La Lande the downstairs loo might be finished...
I'm saddened that Sillymar will not be there to attend the ribbon cutting, and to think Phyllis, the self-proclaimed King of Critters, will be happy to be the first one to use it, because lately he tries to outshine the true star of the shyte show - La Jarvis.
PhiPhi the Hedgehog.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nailed it. Just like her sad little soul, it's all surface, nothing beneath it. Scratch the surface and it's all tit. That building is a metaphor for her sad little empty soul.
You put it so bluntly but yes, you're right. She's very insecure and empty inside, and she senses it. Why else she'd live in a chateau, have all the parties and act like a fun teenager but to ask and try to be worthy of friends and their acceptance? It's beyond sad, all the begging and tricks she pulls for adulation and trying to be more extravagant than anybody else just that you notice her. She needs the confirmation constantly to feel accepted. Having an absent overindulgent father and neglecting cold mother has turned her into a narcissist. But the damage is done and there's no cure. I have some empathy for her as well since we know why she's transforming her not so grand salon into a fake shell of Versailles, just to impress us. Nevertheless, we must remember the old rule to put our own oxygen mask on first before helping others, being around her is like second hand smoking, you'll get sick eventually.

• Heart
You put it so bluntly but yes, you're right. She's very insecure and empty inside, and she senses it. Why else she'd live in a chateau, have all the parties and act like a fun teenager but to ask and try to be worthy of friends and their acceptance? It's beyond sad, all the begging and tricks she pulls for adulation and trying to be more extravagant than anybody else just that you notice her. She needs the confirmation constantly to feel accepted. Having an absent overindulgent father and neglecting cold mother has turned her into a narcissist. But the damage is done and there's no cure. I have some empathy for her as well since we know why she's transforming her not so grand salon into a fake shell of Versailles, just to impress us. Nevertheless, we must remember the old rule to put our own oxygen mask on first before helping others, being around her is like second hand smoking, you'll get sick eventually.
Fanny will be getting sadder and sadder as she ages..... just look at crazy Madonna !
We of a "certain age" know we become "invisible" out in the wild world and its ok and does have its advantages - no one follows me around the shop annoying me to buy! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you once again Mojo and great title Jeeves !!!!! ❤❤

Morning All :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Rose Cafe The idea of the airgap is to help deal with any damp issues, given that the external walls will be trapping moisture. The walls are not rendered externally or plastered internally with a lime-based mix. She's completely bonkers as we all agree not to address this issue before she installs the panelling, but stuffing the gap with foam insulation will only add to the problem as it will also trap moisture created from within the room.

Reactions: 18
Thank you @MojoDublin for once again creating the new thread but more importantly for being the glue that keeps the CD Tattlers threads together.

• Heart
It seems that there will be some panelling left over which could be used 'in one of the bedrooms' - hmmm - I wonder which ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Loo finished, only it isn't really. Still painting, window edges, curtain, lights & radiator cover, to be done.

No explanation of why the pipe work needed to be redone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The bathroom is done! Overall, I like it…especially the chandelier. It has working fixtures. But I guess my OCD is kicking in. You can see the wallpaper seam to the left of the shelf above the sink. That would drive me crazy…especially when it’s in such a prominent place. And the shelf and mirror aren’t centered over the sink. I guess we can chalk it up to…character?

2D8B2DDA-7475-4DE2-A437-1F0D4FBC7EC0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The downstairs loo.........I don't know , maybe I am strange but .... I would have some tiles on the wall near the taps!!! I can see saggy peeling wallpaper right there where everyone washes their hands and then sprays themselves with her $$ perfume.

I had to laugh..... you put in poshy pollard pear trees complete with fountain and box hedging and then you plonk down a BBQ and cook there!
Oh so Classy and elegant !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The bathroom is done! Overall, I like it…especially the chandelier. It has working fixtures. But I guess my OCD is kicking in. You can see the wallpaper seam to the left of the shelf above the sink. That would drive me crazy…especially when it’s in such a prominent place. And the shelf and mirror aren’t centered over the sink. I guess we can chalk it up to…character?

View attachment 949542
I'd like a white back splash over that sink. Bonus would hide that nasty join. Wallpaper will start lifting with water splashes so better do that soon.

Confirmed Amaury's holiday is in Argentina.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The downstairs loo.........I don't know , maybe I am strange but .... I would have some tiles on the wall near the taps!!! I can see saggy peeling wallpaper right there where everyone washes their hands and then sprays themselves with her $$ perfume.

I had to laugh..... you put in poshy pollard pear trees complete with fountain and box hedging and then you plonk down a BBQ and cook there!
Oh so Classy and elegant !
It looked like Oncle chopped up some treated wood for thie bbq fire. The wood had a yellow stain on the exterior. Hmmm carcinogenic meat, paaarfect.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.