The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps it's not considered crazy expensive when it's been gifted and you haven't had to pay for it?
I guess it's practically a bargain compared to the Hay Palissade steel set they've already got which is about £2500 for a sofa, table and two chairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
These eyebrows are next level out of control. All I see is two stripey barcodes. What is wrong with her judgement?!

IMG_7603.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Can we do a poll on this? Is £1200 crazy expensive for an outdoor sofa? My vote is yes. My indoor sofa cost less than £500 for info. That we considered *not* crazy expensive.
My entire outside set of sofa, 2 chairs and table was £650 (because I waited until the went into the sale). She doesn’t live in the real world

Reactions: 8
What does she use to set those eyebrows, super glue?!
They look so crispy it gives me the shivers looking at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can't comprehend how they're so big. I've never plucked/shaped/groomed my eyebrows in my life, I just let them do their own thing and they don't even look like this.

Reactions: 11
Still stunned that people are willing to PAY to read this kind of waffle.
1000024552.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Still stunned that people are willing to PAY to read this kind of waffle.
View attachment 2987497
Ooooof the grammar! So the cotton or linen shirt themselves need to be hot enough to roll the sleeves up, or does she mean the weather?! So, so bad. And I can't believe she's still using "number" and "moment". In writing it all reads very last minute college essay just trying to get to the minimum word count.

Reactions: 17
Button down?! Where was she born and which country does she continue to live in??

and, yes that is a cute photo of Mawk and Ralph. But, my spine had a shudder when I realised they were laid on the cold concrete kitchen floor. Lovely play space!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooof the grammar! So the cotton or linen shirt themselves need to be hot enough to roll the sleeves up, or does she mean the weather?! So, so bad. And I can't believe she's still using "number" and "moment". In writing it all reads very last minute college essay just trying to get to the minimum word count.
Her punctuation does my head in.

Reactions: 9
This woman changes her clothes after a reformer Pilates class, but she's not washing her face?!? Or taking a shower?!? I get it's a lower impact workout, but ew. It's not like she's gotta rush off to work and doesn't have time to shower or run a few errands before heading home.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Indeed. Her hair looks greasy, her clothes unwashed and she lives in a mould pile but yet she’s going on about the virtues of tongue scraping.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15