The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she a thrifty little thing, an outdoor sofa for £1200 and a £1500 handbag. Reasonable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lasted like... moment...forgot how good this was until I was sent some more for free 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lasted like... moment...forgot how good this was until I was sent some more for free 🥱
they are soo bad at pretending they have liked something for a long time – at least make sure it looks used and mention it even when you aren't getting paid to do so 🙄 (and preferably don't say the same thing about 50 other products that you, coincidentally, get for free too)

Reactions: 7
they are soo bad at pretending they have liked something for a long time – at least make sure it looks used and mention it even when you aren't getting paid to do so 🙄 (and preferably don't say the same thing about 50 other products that you, coincidentally, get for free too)
No integrity or credibility. And the praise is always limited to a Lizzy Hadfield style so, so good you guys review.

Reactions: 6
She gets dressed and does her makeup in the kitchen now lol
I get that the backdrop is very aesthetic for her content
Then why doesnt she create a insta-worthy room just for filming in the house? There seems to be enough extra room to do that. Then all her work can be done in that room, and she can keep the rest of the house private.
But now is like a impractical mess of dragging all her filming things to the kitchen to film.

Its not even like a kitchen anyway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Then why doesnt she create a insta-worthy room just for filming in the house? There seems to be enough extra room to do that. Then all her work can be done in that room, and she can keep the rest of the house private.
But now is like a impractical mess of dragging all her filming things to the kitchen to film.

She is slowly morphing into Brezhnev.
Beige-nev 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Because this way, her spenny kitchen becomes a business expense and suddenly everything essentially becomes tax free and 20% cheaper. It’s purely an economical move

Reactions: 10
Because this way, her spenny kitchen becomes a business expense and suddenly everything essentially becomes tax free and 20% cheaper. It’s purely an economical move
Can she fully expense it even though she doesn’t exclusively use it for work? I don’t believe the US tax code would let you though you might be allowed a partial tax deduction. Is it like that in the UK?

Reactions: 3
So she’s gone from capsule wardrobe to mouldy walk in shopdrobe back to a capsule wardrobe… she only ever wears her clothes to go to her kitchen anyhow- what a saddo

Reactions: 11
Can she fully expense it even though she doesn’t exclusively use it for work? I don’t believe the US tax code would let you though you might be allowed a partial tax deduction. Is it like that in the UK?
No she really can’t. That room is primarily the kitchen of her home, she’d be on very dodgy ground claiming tax relief for it. It’d be different if it was a home studio only used for photography for example.

Reactions: 6