The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Really defines the waves” what waves, idiot!?
the length she goes trying to make the curly/wavy hair happen needs to be studied bc this used to be her hair after washing and drying without using the brush and she used to film tutorials on how to curl it with an iron 💀
Screenshot_20240625-173915_YouTube.jpg

edit-your-wardrobe-The-Anna-Edit.jpg

and for instance, this is 2a type of hair which is the first (and the least) wavy type:
080x4j5la3da1.jpg

i get that hormones can influence hair texture, but it seems to me like her pretending she has olive skin, it's not waves – it's overgrown stringy hair weighted down by products that aren't for its type... maybe somebody could interchange anna's hair mindset with lily's??? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the length she goes trying to make the curly/wavy hair happen needs to be studied bc this used to be her hair after washing and drying without using the brush and she used to film tutorials on how to curl it with an iron 💀
View attachment 3016414
View attachment 3016420

and for instance, this is 2a type of hair which is the first (and the least) wavy type:
View attachment 3016425

i get that hormones can influence hair texture, but it seems to me like her pretending she has olive skin, it's not waves – it's overgrown stringy hair weighted down by products that aren't for its type... maybe somebody could interchange anna's hair mindset with lily's??? lol
Totally agree. I must be a 2a type then. A slight wave and easily straightened.

Reactions: 4
“Really defines the waves” what waves, idiot!?

Her delusion with the state of her so called wavy hair has gone on long enough… it’s honestly insulting to her viewers and comical to see her using a tit ton of products to create or enhance or define her “wavy” hair… if she wants wavy hair iust get an actual perm or use hair curling tong to do so as she has done before or even just braid her hair and leave overnight, dont need a ton of products at all and some lame stupid diffuser or natural dry method to fool herself into thinking her hair is wavy. The amount of time she spent in one of the recent vlog showing how she does it is simply illogical. This woman has truly devolved into a nothing-y existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fact she has to go to such great lengths to achieve this tiny bit of a wave just to end up looking unwashed is embarrassing. Just own that you have straight hair. I’d love to have bleeping straight hair. So much easier to manage.
shes pastey with pink undertones with straight hair yet is trying to act like she’s naturally warm toned and tanned with tousled waves. Sad.

Reactions: 18
Four ways to wear trousers oh please how ground breaking!!

More like four randon things to do in your kitchen while wearing four different pairs of expensive trousers when a pair of (beige) joggers wld do just fine

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why TF did they even get this house?? They literally only live in the kitchen. They could have kept their apartment or found a nicer one since they only actually need 1 room!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Four ways to wear trousers oh please how ground breaking!!

More like four randon things to do in your kitchen while wearing four different pairs of expensive trousers when a pair of (beige) joggers wld do just fine
I mean that does sound quite groundbreaking because I can only think of one way and that's on my legs...

Perhaps hers are "on my legs", "over my head to cover my brows", "as a heatless curling method to help your hair look like my effortless natural waves" and "to stuff in the cracks of your mouldy house"?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we know the particulars of Mark's background? Does he have siblings, if so where does he rank in birth order? I really need to understand what made this man.

My hypothesis is that he is the youngest of three brothers. The older 2 are very close, quite outgoing and doing well in their careers. They play rugby together at the weekends. There's quite a large age gap between him and the others, so they were never close and mostly ignored mark. His first dalliance was with a girl who always saw him as a friend (loved to vent about her crappy bf, always wondering why more boys couldnt be caring like mark). She used him as a rebound when her bf cheated on her. They slept together once and but she ghosted him afterwards for 2 weeks. When she re emerged, she said she's not in the right headspace and needs to stay single for the summer. Days later she posts a pic of her and her former ex bf at Glastonbury loved up having giving love another go after watching an MGMT set reminiscing about 6th form. The instagram post has a valencia filter.

Anna is the perfect life partner because she looked up to him and admired him, something which he never experienced home. She makes him feel seen when every other woman sees him as just a friend, whilst the men in his life pity him for being a house husband who cannot even manage his house (see leaky roofs, mould, mice etc). She's provided him with a son and heir who will always look up to his dad and see him as a hero. She's the Plain Jane Seymour to his Henry VIII.

Last year, Anna and Mark had movie night in and watched don't worry darling whilst drinking mothball espresso martinis. That night he laid in bed wondering if the Victory Project ever be a reality in his lifetime so he could finally seen as worthy to the rest of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we know the particulars of Mark's background? Does he have siblings, if so where does he rank in birth order? I really need to understand what made this man.

My hypothesis is that he is the youngest of three brothers. The older 2 are very close, quite outgoing and doing well in their careers. They play rugby together at the weekends. There's quite a large age gap between him and the others, so they were never close and mostly ignored mark. His first dalliance was with a girl who always saw him as a friend (loved to vent about her crappy bf, always wondering why more boys couldnt be caring like mark). She used him as a rebound when her bf cheated on her. They slept together once and but she ghosted him afterwards for 2 weeks. When she re emerged, she said she's not in the right headspace and needs to stay single for the summer. Days later she posts a pic of her and her former ex bf at Glastonbury loved up having giving love another go after watching an MGMT set reminiscing about 6th form. The instagram post has a valencia filter.

Anna is the perfect life partner because she looked up to him and admired him, something which he never experienced home. She makes him feel seen when every other woman sees him as just a friend, whilst the men in his life pity him for being a house husband who cannot even manage his house (see leaky roofs, mould, mice etc). She's provided him with a son and heir who will always look up to his dad and see him as a hero. She's the Plain Jane Seymour to his Henry VIII.

Last year, Anna and Mark had movie night in and watched don't worry darling whilst drinking mothball espresso martinis. That night he laid in bed wondering if the Victory Project ever be a reality in his lifetime so he could finally seen as worthy to the rest of the world.
hardly interested in his actual background now.. think I like this back story better 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is being added to the wiki right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6