The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it before and I’ll say it again… she’s fishing for a cookbook deal. “Sad beige baking that gives you food poisoning” or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow, hasn't Debbie from accounts scrubbed up well for the office party. She looks a bit self-conscious though poor thing.
1000024261.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anna doing a paid job with Selfridges while the ex-work wife Poobs is telling you where to get a drink at Selfridges before they open and then you can entet directly from the cafe (cheap thrill) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna doing a paid job with Selfridges while the ex-work wife Poobs is telling you where to get a drink at Selfridges before they open and then you can entet directly from the cafe (cheap thrill) lol
Both equally tragic but in different ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is never, ever a time when you need a wool coat to wear with sandals!

This is purely a sign of influencer lunacy thing, this idea that there's a sandals and trench coat or sandals and knitted jumper season and Anna has seen other influencers post about this and jumped straight onto the bandwagon.

Reactions: 22

This is purely a sign of influencer lunacy thing, this idea that there's a sandals and trench coat or sandals and knitted jumper season and Anna has seen other influencers post about this and jumped straight onto the bandwagon.
I know it’s a tad nippy for June in UK but definitely not cool enough for a wool coat. Stupid woman!

Reactions: 6

You should see Vic Inthefrow's latest post. Trench coat, swimsuit and high heels. Birds of a feather these "fashion" weirdos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This barmy way of cold bottom half and warm upper half dressing could be signalling a new style direction for Anna, with her new style icon being Sue Pollard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whenever she wears a knitted vest with nothing underneath combined with her saying she is a sweaty girl makes me think she must reek of BO 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
10 things I couldn't live without (the majority of which I'll be selling on Vinted next month).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we do a poll on this? Is £1200 crazy expensive for an outdoor sofa? My vote is yes. My indoor sofa cost less than £500 for info. That we considered *not* crazy expensive.

Reactions: 16
I was coming to say this!! I clicked the link thinking it might be around 500 or something which is pricey but ok for a big piece that is good quality. In what world is 1,200 not crazy expensive! For an outdoor sofa!! I wouldn’t spend that much on an indoor sofa 😂😂

Can we do a poll on this? Is £1200 crazy expensive for an outdoor sofa? My vote is yes. My indoor sofa cost less than £500 for info. That we considered *not* crazy expensive.

Reactions: 7