The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fancies herself a home sewer now, but did we ever see her model her poo brown peasant shift? I get the feeling she's not really good at this sewing thing, but keeps doing it because it gets her out of the house, it's trendy, and her management probably told her it makes her seem interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd hate to live my life that way, with my life choices being dictated by whether it makes good content or not. Not documenting your life as you're living it, but living it a certain way so you can document how you're doing/wearing/reading all the 'right' things. It's like these fools were given a handbook and are just ticking off the things on the must do list.

Reactions: 17
These earrings are really unflattering on her. The size, shape, etc. are all off. But, of course, Anna sees a gold hoop and automatically thinks it's a universally flattering staple item. :rolleyes:

Plus, I think silver looks better on her anyway.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 4.58.08 PM.png

Reactions: 10
These earrings are really unflattering on her. The size, shape, etc. are all off. But, of course, Anna sees a gold hoop and automatically thinks it's a universally flattering staple item. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2995033
The middle part and slicked back hair on her egg head doesn't help things either. She really needs to stop the middle parting. It doesn't look good.

Reactions: 18
Itā€™s like sheā€™s being influenced by Lily Allen from back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2995033
she thinks it's giving clean girl sophisticated minimalism when it's only giving eyebrows and not in a good way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 9 ā€œbad outfitsā€ from last year and the ā€œupdatedā€ ones in her latest YouTube upload are virtually indistinguishable, apart from the fact that the new ones just include her latest shopping buys :ROFLMAO: She is deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow this is the first time i find myself agreeing with anna's choices - the outfits are all bad! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I normally giggle through a video for the lols (and so I have some context for here) but that was so boring I actually had to turn it off.

She ā€œimprovedā€ one outfit by taking black away from her face, but in the next swaps out a cream top for a black one?! I know the first outfit had a blazer too so itā€™s not a direct comparison etc etcā€¦ but jeez! Why would anyone listen to her? Goes against the advice of her ā€œcolour theoristā€ and her self 10 minutes previous.
I gave up soon after that šŸ˜…

PS - 7000+ likes and no comments?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I normally giggle through a video for the lols (and so I have some context for here) but that was so boring I actually had to turn it off.

She ā€œimprovedā€ one outfit by taking black away from her face, but in the next swaps out a cream top for a black one?! I know the first outfit had a blazer too so itā€™s not a direct comparison etc etcā€¦ but jeez! Why would anyone listen to her? Goes against the advice of her ā€œcolour theoristā€ and her self 10 minutes previous.
I gave up soon after that šŸ˜…

PS - 7000+ likes and no comments?!
No comments again? Whatā€™s going on?

Reactions: 3
That bedroom. While we canā€™t all realistically achieve perfectly calm surroundings, how can you sleep in something that looks like the storeroom of a high street shop?

Are people commenting then Mawk removes them immediately because you can comment. I donā€™t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I looked and the videos for the last few weeks have a low amount of comments; 40 odd and 22ā€¦ something is deffo going onā€¦ or Iā€™m limited? But Iā€™ve not given her cause on YouTube. She limited me on the gram years ago when it was top shop all the time and I asked about Phillip Green stealing the bhs pension and what she thought..,
---
I looked and the videos for the last few weeks have a low amount of comments; 40 odd and 22ā€¦ something is deffo going onā€¦ or Iā€™m limited? But Iā€™ve not given her cause on YouTube. She limited me on the gram years ago when it was top shop all the time and I asked about Phillip Green stealing the bhs pension and what she thought
---
So good I said it twice.

• Haha
I suspect they put all comments through review/approval and are probably only reviewing once a day or so.

Why a creator would do that only points to the number of negative or constructive comments they are getting.

Reactions: 15
Ugh ugh ugh the Instagram post about a Loewe puzzle bag in THIS economy and saying how she paid Ā£1000 less than it costs now so just a mere Ā£1500. She tried to read the room but sheā€™s clearly dyslexic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who just uses a basic tote bag in the summer to carry stuff around with my handbag?! Why so many miss consumerism?!

Reactions: 18