The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, cute pic but I always get the impression that Anna is very stand-offish and detached with her child. It feels and looks like she's an outsider here, observing the two of them like they're strangers and she's not a part of that relationship.
I agree she often comes across as detached and as though being a parent doesn't come naturally to her - although I often take candid photos like this of my little boy and husband having fun together because I want to capture lovely moments they're sharing!

Reactions: 6
Anna, your dad just called - he wants his slippers back please 🤭
Oh my god my dad has these! We call them the dog tit shoes as he constantly goes out in the garden to pick up after the dogs and stands in it! They’re not allowed in the house and live in a bucket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At least she’s hiding the shoes with the bag 🤣🤣 never quite gets it right does she….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So after quiet luxury and mob wife and whatever else, the current trend is rugby fan at Wetherspoons?

Or Richard Hammond cosplay?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she posing in the road and with her bag brushing the ground? Couldn't they have found a nice fence to position her in front of? Very surprising that Anna has kept her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long do we think Anna will have to spend locked in the kitchen to recover from going outside?

• Haha
Reactions: 10