The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Net-a-Porter must be really pleased they got their money's worth 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really seems to love this one (also featured in her You nailed holiday packing reel):
IMG_2602.jpeg

But it doesn’t seem to fit properly? Apart from me never wearing black and jeans while on holiday in a hot country, this is wrinkled, looks super warm and sits weirdly on her torso. Her Mallorca reel is full of these „items“, which, despite her apparently „nailing holiday packing“ are all super wrinkly.

Reactions: 23
She really seems to love this one (also featured in her You nailed holiday packing reel):
View attachment 2966757
But it doesn’t seem to fit properly? Apart from me never wearing black and jeans while on holiday in a hot country, this is wrinkled, looks super warm and sits weirdly on her torso. Her Mallorca reel is full of these „items“, which, despite her apparently „nailing holiday packing“ are all super wrinkly.
Linen is naturally wrinkly, but when you try to make these structured pieces out of linen, it's always going to end up creasy. In my opinion, this is a bad buy and no one should waste their money on it, especially if you want that crisp, put together look. It also seems rather thin? Maybe a thicker or lined linen would've lay better. And the length is always going to make it look rumpled and creased because that's where your body naturally bends to sit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Then she pairs it with the baggy jeans and looks like she ran outta bed to get the door and just grabbed the first thing she could put on from the floor.

Reactions: 14
Surely she is doing all this for comedic effect? That's the only reasonable explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2966757
it looks like an apron 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Looks like what I would chuck on when I have forgotten to put the bins out and hear the lorry coming up the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
0CB37F36-AB1A-4CA2-9B9B-956480D922F3.jpeg

This outfit is genuinely hideous - it completely drowns her and makes her look bigger than she is…. It’s also completely ridiculous to wear on a day your not leaving the house 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hmm finding it quite odd to be 3 hours in, 2.4k views and there's 0 comments?
This isn't normal...

1717326924967.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now 11 hours. 9.5k views..... Still no comments. Bird boy has been earning his keep today!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People like this confuse me as I have YouTube channels and Instagram pages I genuinely like, and have left positive feedback on, and would never write anything as gushing and smarmy as this. What are these people like in real life
Bots.

Reactions: 11
No description. Is that so we click on the link? No!!
I really want to know the ins and outs of Vieve. Genevieve must have a ton of investment because she always seems to be bringing out new product (compared to, say, Estee). But like another setting spray seems...lazy?

Reactions: 2