Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Mark has the personality of a wooden spoon. A obsession with cycling does not an interesting man make. It would be a big mistake for Anna to turn her blog/YouTube into a couples one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

rosemarina

VIP Member
I don’t follow Anna, but if I did I’d be fucked off about the male content now. I follow women exclusively on social media. I get to hear enough about men as it is, thanks, I don’t want this crap in my feeds.

• Heart
Let's not speculate about pregnancy please, it's not cool
Couldn’t agree more. Also it’s never nice to call anyone Chubby, especially when Anna is far from it. I know sometimes her content can be a little repetitive but the overwhelming theme on this thread is that she comes across as a kind and caring person. I couldn’t stand the GG thread when it kept going on about her teeth (which I think look normal anyway). I personally come here because I feel it’s a forum where you can discuss content creators work objectively (good and bad) without having people jump down your throat. X

• Heart

Sarahsnightmare

If Anna is considered wide hipped I would hate to know what people think of someone with actual wide hips.

I just wish these pants tapered in and she wore like a pointed black flat or something that isn't the birks. She has great legs. Show them off. Her ability to make leather pants look frumpy is unparalleled

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched it. Well this is not the new home reveal we were expecting 😂

They will struggle for content living in her parents back bedroom. They are being super savvy, cos I’d rather pay for an air b&b than live with my mum and dad especially if I was on influencer money.

Anna’s mum “Anna we need to talk about Mark. There are 13 pairs of hiking boots in the porch and... can’t he just *buy* sourdough?”

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
“Hi guys! I’m back! Just wanted to share my skincare moment but my dad needs the bathroom so instead of 21 steps I’ve had to edit it down to 7. And we were having a #kindlygifted Hello Fresh situation but unfortunately my mum has used the basil which was supposed to be in my Italian fajita chickpea flatbread. And I’m very sweaty.”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it’s really unfair to say Anna has wide hips. As we’ve said here before, nobody here is into body shaming. Anna has previously said on the podcast that people in her family have suffered with eat disorders and I think this comment could be damaging for other tattlers too. If Anna has wide hips, my rear end must be the size of a house! She’s a slim size 10/12. Let’s not make it about her body. Personally I’m not mad about the leather trouser look but I don’t think she looks terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Smithsmile

Her moving day vlog is very cute. Moving is bloody exhausting and stressful, I can’t believe how upbeat and non-complaining she manages to be without it coming off as an act. Not even a word of complaint about sleeping on a sofa bed in a fairly cramped room that’s also an office for the foreseeable. It actually is quite refreshing. I wonder does she see how bad Lily can come off (although I would absolutely be a Lily lol if I were moving)

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
In all fairness, I do appreciate Anna donating to YMCA or any charity. She knows this kind of content does attract viewers, the fact that she rather give up on the money says a lot about a person. I have to give her that
And she's not making a big song, dance and Instagram highlight about it like Shilly.

lemonlime

VIP Member
I’m not ambitious at all. I work to earn money. I have a fun job, but if I was to win the lottery, I’d quit immediately. I do not need to feel like I’ve achieved something. I’d rather feel totally relaxed.

Plus, I think it’s quite an achievement to have created a business that allows you to eat ice cream at the beach on a Tuesday when you’re in your early 30s. All because you started a blog at uni. If that’s not an achievement, then what is?

So, I get them. There is more to life than work.
Couldn't agree more. If I could afford to say "eh fuck it I'll take a walk today and just wander around bookshops all day", I would. If ambition and a sense of pride through your job floats your boat, more power to you but I personally do not understand why achievements need to be proven solely through a stressful career. That doesn't mean I don't resent Anna's sheer dumb luck with her timing of Youtube and blog sometimes but hey, there are even more privileged people living more charmed lives everywhere.

Anna if you'd like an assistant to do the ice cream eating on days you're unavailable, hmu.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

lemonlime

VIP Member
Am I the only person who doesn't get sandals and jumpers weather concept? If it's chilly enough for me to wear proper knitwear, I am putting my trainers on. Definitely not a pair of sandals. Her feet must be insulated af because when it gets cold, I need some firm of protective footwear on mine, even if I'm wearing shorts. I just don't understand what kind of weather would call for thick leather trousers (frankly my legs sweat just looking at that photo) and Birkenstocks.

Reactions: 29

SachaStark

I’m gonna respectfully re-submit my offering for a new thread from ages ago! If it’s getting towards that new thread time:

The Anna Edit #3: We’re having a moment, a moving situation, OH MY WORD, we’re here for the reno content creation!

Reactions: 28

BattieHattie

I got a bit confused when she was saying she didn’t know what clothes to pack as they don’t know how long they’re going to be at her parents for. Surely this is prime opportunity for her capsule wardrobe content? If she actually has to keep a capsule for a while and live with it.

• Haha

rosemarina

VIP Member
She said they really like their buyers and have a whatsapp chat with them, is it normal to have contact with your buyers in England? When I bought my flat in Scotland I had no contact with the previous owner at all, everything was done through solicitors.
I think it’s a risky thing to do because what if they start asking why you never mentioned that your neighbour plays the piano at 3 in the morning, or how the boiler was blatantly held together with sellotape, etc? It’s supposed to be an arms-length transaction to protect both sides.

lemonlime

VIP Member
View attachment 200534

“Edited Life”
“Organisation Hacks”
“Organisation Advice”
“Organisational Changes”
“Weekly Planning”
“Weeks worth of planning”
“Finding the perfect planner”

Planning for what Anna? What do you actually do with your life? “How to wear linen shorts?”

It is truly pathetic that a 30 year old woman is hankering after her school days because she so clearly craves the structure it provided. You left secondary school 14 years ago Anna. You left uni what 8/9 years ago. Why do you still keeping harping on about school and the academic year when your student days are way behind you? It’s ridiculous.
If it is structure she craves, it's just one hundred job application away :rolleyes: Get yourself an average pay, 9 to 5 job and see how you enjoy your edited crack of the dawn commute and squeezing errands into a handful of hours that are left from your work day Anna. Jfc. I know I'm nostalgic about that time of the year before schools open, I always enjoyed stationery shopping and I still do, but I cannot understand what she has in her life that she needs to "edit" so meticulously. She does fuck all, all day, every day. Taking 15 instagram photos to edit one of them, writing a generic blog post and to putting on a pair of shorts does not a hectic day make.

• Haha
  • Heart

verykindlygifted

I normally give Anna the benefit of the doubt as I am also a boring white lady in her 30s with bland taste, but she lost me the second she pulled out a gifted, exclusive-to-influencers Chanel bag in a video that was supposed to be about what her makeup would be like if she wasn't *checks notes* an influencer. Did Lily plan this video for her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

dee_mc

VIP Member
Weirdly, I thought he was quite attractive maybe a year or so ago?
But in that photo, he's just so unattractive - is it the sandals? The strangely dainty pose? The minging shirt? The too-long-but-not-quite-a-style hair?
I don't know but I don't want to see that photo anymore!!

• Haha

Taco Cat

I am baffled that someone can make such a good living by trying shorts and t-shirts on. I mean it is nothing worthwhile, at the end of the day she makes no real difference to anything or anyone. I think an influencer job would be incredibly boring. When they look back at their careers it has nothing much of value - if they all disappeared tomorrow it wouldn't make a jot of difference to the world. They bring nothing. They are just so vapid, shallow and insincere.

• Heart