The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they really like their buyers and have a whatsapp chat with them, is it normal to have contact with your buyers in England? When I bought my flat in Scotland I had no contact with the previous owner at all, everything was done through solicitors.

Reactions: 2
I loved the colours she chose for the walls. The light blue in the hallway and the pretty sage green makeup room.
After anna painted her room green, Poo also wanted to paint hers in green. But thank god she came to her senses that an orange arch is better lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said they really like their buyers and have a whatsapp chat with them, is it normal to have contact with your buyers in England? When I bought my flat in Scotland I had no contact with the previous owner at all, everything was done through solicitors.
I’m from Scotland, I still live with my mum and dad, we moved house about 2 years ago and my mum and dad swapped numbers with the people who were buying our home and the people who’s home we were buying - used it to help confirm moving date and queries and also after we all moved they still used it for old mail that came to the house and hadn’t been rerouted like the people who bought ours would message and say “oh there’s a pile of mail here for you if you want to pop round and get it” and we’d do the same so I don’t think it’s uncommon, my mum had also messaged the people that bought our house and left them a note wishing them well and best of luck

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m in touch with the previous owners of my flat; when I was moving in we actually had a couple of mutual friends and needed continued contact for any last bits of post etc

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a risky thing to do because what if they start asking why you never mentioned that your neighbour plays the piano at 3 in the morning, or how the boiler was blatantly held together with sellotape, etc? It’s supposed to be an arms-length transaction to protect both sides.

Reactions: 28
I think it’s a risky thing to do because what if they start asking why you never mentioned that your neighbour plays the piano at 3 in the morning, or how the boiler was blatantly held together with sellotape, etc? It’s supposed to be an arms-length transaction to protect both sides.
Yup. I managed to get hold of my sellers email address that should have been deleted in a chain of emails. I really should have called them out on all the bodge jobs they’ve done that I’ve found after I’ve moved in but I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of it all. I’ve met them twice when they came to collect post and I just remained pleasant with them.

Reactions: 3
I used to like Anna and she is sweet but still too repetitive! Like do something else!!!
Waiting with baited breath for her “makeup collection I’ve brought to my parents’ house” 🙄 Could it be pretty much the same tit you always talk about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See she has a new ad for an LG washing machine. Be interesting to know what happened now they’ve moved out. Maybe they took it into storage, doubt they left it behind for the new people 🤷🏼‍♀️
theyve taken it, the hole where it was was empty in the last vlog

Reactions: 3
Waiting with baited breath for her “makeup collection I’ve brought to my parents’ house” 🙄 Could it be pretty much the same tit you always talk about?!
Can she not go out to Brighton or Sussex and tell us about the area. I get it she likes IT cosmetic and Chanel bronzer...

Reactions: 7
I am a solicitor (I don't deal with conveyancing) but my colleagues hate when buyers and sellers talk to each other. It can cause so many issues as they agree things between themselves and don't tell the solicitors about the agreements!

Reactions: 20
In England, and I have the email addresses of the previous owners of my house - they got in touch with the estate agent to ask if we wanted them to leave some bits of furniture, but this was near completion when they were packing to move. As others have said, it’s useful so we can tell them about any post, but I can see why it’d be an issue earlier in the process.
Not sure what’s normal, and I don’t think we’d have contact details if it wasn’t for the furniture offer.

Reactions: 1
She couldn’t even get the apostrophe right in an ad.
I don't know about others but I think mistakes like this are very poor. Lily pebbles is another one that has spelling mistakes all over her ads. For the amount of money they are being paid, these ads should be spot on. Its basic English. If I ever go back to an email I have sent and notice an error, spelling or grammatical, it embarrasses me and 1000s of people aren't even seeing it! Obviously stuff like this i'm not fussed about it but in work, of course I ensure everything is correct as I am paid to represent my employer!

Reactions: 18
I don't know about others but I think mistakes like this are very poor. Lily pebbles is another one that has spelling mistakes all over her ads. For the amount of money they are being paid, these ads should be spot on. Its basic English. If I ever go back to an email I have sent and notice an error, spelling or grammatical, it embarrasses me and 1000s of people aren't even seeing it! Obviously stuff like this i'm not fussed about it but in work, of course I ensure everything is correct as I am paid to represent my employer!
Poor spelling and grammar is a common theme with influencers, Anna, Lily, In the Frow... None of them can write particularly well either. I think a lot of influencers were just in the right place at the right time and got lucky, although in saying that Anna is sweet and genuine. Unlike many others.

Reactions: 17
Poor spelling and grammar is a common theme with influencers, Anna, Lily, In the Frow... None of them can write particularly well either. I think a lot of influencers were just in the right place at the right time and got lucky, although in saying that Anna is sweet and genuine, unlike many others
They all have degrees too! Despite their level of education, they all make mistakes in spelling and grammar that should have been ironed out by their Year 6 SATs.

Reactions: 15
She’s making the best out of living in her parents (I’ll give her that) spare room but did we need to have a tour and see the same products she uses day in day out?

Does anyone else think Lily would have had a dig about how she lived with her parents before getting a flat and house rather than going back before a house move like Anna has done? I can imagine a less than supportive passive aggressive comment in one of their catch ups..

Reactions: 5
Not bothering watching the new vlog, feel like I can already guess what she’s brought over to her parents house - I know her wardrobe better than I know my own! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.