The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't deny that donating probably her most viewed youtube video in a while to charity, is a very nice move!

Reactions: 45
You can't deny that donating probably her most viewed youtube video in a while to charity, is a very nice move!
I’d love to know what the Adsense revenue would be. As you said - it’s gotta be one of her most watched videos in a long time. Fair play she didn’t make a big song and dance about it either. To be honest I’m on tattle mostly for lily and Zanna’s threads (they grind my gears). I’m quite fond of Anna really.

Reactions: 24
I’d love to know what the Adsense revenue would be. As you said - it’s gotta be one of her most watched videos in a long time. Fair play she didn’t make a big song and dance about it either. To be honest I’m on tattle mostly for lily and Zanna’s threads (they grind my gears). I’m quite fond of Anna really.
Same. Anna to me is usually love hate, hate all capsule wardrobe tit but love her as a person.

Reactions: 19
The housing market is mental in the U.K. until you’ve exchanged contracts anything can happen. Having your offer accepted is an agreement in principal but means nothing legally. Also the people she’s buying from could still pull out. We were in a situation a few years ago where we’d had an offer accepted but they couldn’t find anywhere to buy so they took the house off the market and we found another house. By moving back with her parents they become cash buyers and means they can move quicker. I actually hope everything goes smoothly for them. Anna and Mark seem like nice people (even if her content is a little repetitive) and I really do wish them all the best.
Just to clarify a cash buyer is someone who has nothing to sell and no mortgage to secure. I would presume that Anna and Mark still need a mortgage so they are just proceedable buyers with no related sale which does give them better prospects as they don't come with a chain below them.

Reactions: 10
Just to clarify a cash buyer is someone who has nothing to sell and no mortgage to secure. I would presume that Anna and Mark still need a mortgage so they are just proceedable buyers with no related sale which does give them better prospects as they don't come with a chain below them.
Sorry that’s my misunderstanding. I always thought if you were ready to go, deposit and mortgage (e.g. first time buyers) then you’re a cash buyer, but definitely happy to be corrected 👍🏻. We moved house when my son was 6 months old and it was a blur! 😂 I always get exchange and complete mixed up too!

Reactions: 2
I got a bit confused when she was saying she didn’t know what clothes to pack as they don’t know how long they’re going to be at her parents for. Surely this is prime opportunity for her capsule wardrobe content? If she actually has to keep a capsule for a while and live with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I got a bit confused when she was saying she didn’t know what clothes to pack as they don’t know how long they’re going to be at her parents for. Surely this is prime opportunity for her capsule wardrobe content? If she actually has to keep a capsule for a while and live with it.
She said in her insta stories that a video on something along those lines was coming next Sunday.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha! Yes, surely she just packs a capsule and she’s off. But as we know, Anna doesn’t actually have a capsule wardrobe.

Reactions: 10
She said in her insta stories that a video on something along those lines was coming next Sunday.
People were commenting on how is she going to organize Mark and her clothes with only one hanging rail. So, there will be 'capsule wardrobe' for the 105427842 times and Mark will possibly make an appearance too...

Reactions: 5
Sorry that’s my misunderstanding. I always thought if you were ready to go, deposit and mortgage (e.g. first time buyers) then you’re a cash buyer, but definitely happy to be corrected 👍🏻. We moved house when my son was 6 months old and it was a blur! 😂 I always get exchange and complete mixed up too!
[/QUOTE
Sorry I didn’t want that to sound snippy 😊. Lots of people say cash buyers when offering and then it turns out they need a mortgage which holds the whole process up!! The English system for buying houses could do with a bit of an overhaul as it is so old now.
Yawn

Reactions: 3
All she wears is jeans & jumpers, how hard can it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
does anyone know how much they bought it for?
It was all mentioned in previous threads, I can’t find it now, but yes, they made a profit.

But I do remember that the price listing was lower than the amounts above. It was 375.

Reactions: 2
That’s my first time in Anna’s Tattle thread. Can someone please fill me in about Mark? Is he now an Insta husband? What happened to his job?
The Insta husband is the last step before those channels loose all appeal. He should at least make his own, with his own schtick (hiking/biking) and see if he can make it. Not leech of his wife. That just never works. He is just not compatible with her audience (at least Lilly’s husband cleans up very nicely and could be watched for looks).

I admit, I do like Anna, even though her content is borderline boring, so I forget about her for months and then just watch a handful videos for catch up.

I liked her capsule content in the beginning but it very quickly turned into an excuse to buy tons of extremely expensive investment pieces. That are one time wear investments from the looks of it. Honestly, she rewore more when she didn’t have a capsule. I think if she sat down and had an honest look she would definitely realise she spends more on more instead of about the same amount on less.

Her brows are something else. And why does she insist on this very brown/yellow make up? She looks downright sick. The second she uses more pinkish/reddish undertones and lipstick she looks much younger, fresher and healthier.

I actually like that she still uses the “The one where...” caption. Yes, she got it from Friends. She never hide it. And I find it kind of endearing to be such a fan and to be consistent in some ways. It’s a nice reminder to her Vivianna days. Having some stable topics, videos to be repeated over the years is actually very nice.

House buying in the UK is only for those with nerves of steel. Having your parents as a fall back is definitely nice and a sensible choice. But an open end stay (and it could take longer then normally in the pandemic) can put a strain on relationships. Especially when everyone has sitting on top of each other.

But with her “fantastic Virgo organisation skills” and her “capsule” that should definitely be easy to plan. I mean that’s how she presents herself.......

Reactions: 8
I'm really surprised the Mark has chosen to work for Anna. If anything happens to her cArEeR or their marriage he's vulnerable. Surely better for him to work in the area he's spent time getting qualified in, can't see that 'taking photos of my wife' is really going to cut on the CV.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.