The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it's well documented that Lily and Rich both work part time, so Lily has HER on Lily's days off and Rich has HER on his days off.
(I hate the way she refers to the baby as "her" and "she" all the time - yes indeed, Grey is a tit name, but you chose it yourself Lils and could at least do the child the service of using her given name)
Edit: Also nannies cost money so unless someone comes up with a #gifted nanny situation, I'd say that's unlikely to change.
Omg haha that’s so funny! I wonder if she regrets the name choice 🧐

Reactions: 1
She is definitely going for the BB's style/ Danish/ Scandi style but I find it very pretentious, don't know how to explain. lol
I really like BB's kitchen wall color. The dark green with the light wood counters is stunning. I do hope they have some fun with color since this place is assuming to be a longer term place. The colors they had in the flat were so muted. I'd like them to do something fun with a punchier color

Reactions: 8
I really like BB's kitchen wall color. The dark green with the light wood counters is stunning. I do hope they have some fun with color since this place is assuming to be a longer term place. The colors they had in the flat were so muted. I'd like them to do something fun with a punchier color
I think the green is nice too but I think it will be beige and natural colour, like those pictures that she showed us

Reactions: 2
Next weeks podcast is a “q+a with the lads” according to their fb page

I cannot think of two more unlikely “lads”

Who wants to hear those wet blankets drone on?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Next weeks podcast is a “q+a with the lads” according to their fb page

I cannot think of two more unlikely “lads”

Who wants to hear those wet blankets drone on?!?
But this week, we need to endure how Lily is music posh/snob lol

can I add YONKS to the words that I hate :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
what kind of homeless chic is this whole wearing birkenstocks, with no socks, under leather pants thing? ridiculous! it was obviously very windy and cold in london that day and it is not like she doesn't have a weather appropriate short boots or trainers (vejas) or even flats (the gucci loafers that she decided not to purge). i would have a less side eye had she worn a fur lined or shearling lined clog/birkenstock with thick socks as a fashion statement but this makes her look crazy.

ps. i wear my birkenstock eva sandals only as pool/beach slides.

Reactions: 6
I generally don’t mind Anna, but it annoys me a bit how far in advance she films. I get that she wants to be organised (especially with the move) but it’s always a bit jarring when she talks about what’s happening (e.g heat wave, visiting Lily etc) when we know that happened a couple of weeks ago? Maybe a bit petty, but I clicked off her vlog this morning because I thought what’s the point? I’ve seen some of this on insta and heard her talk about it on the podcast so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
double post, sorry, but don't try taking a shot every time she says oh my word, you'll get drunk in 10 mins. when did she become so cringey?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
double post, sorry, but don't try taking a shot every time she says oh my word, you'll get drunk in 10 mins. when did she become so cringey?
She is quite an epitome of cringe sometimes, i think sometimes she try to hard to be relatable or someone else. Just be yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
English is not my mother tongue but I lived in London for 2 years and never heard anyone say OH MY WORD more than once.
I don’t even think it’s a pet word of hers, more like a “I sound so posh and hilarious” thing.
Bothers me much.

Reactions: 8
there's something about type of gold colour the missoma jewellery is that is so off putting and cheap looking!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Anna Edit #3 House move and wardrobe edit, drop Lily before she gets the credit!
Love this but can I add...
The Anna Edit #3 Oh MY WORD! House move and wardrobe edit, drop Lily before she gets the credit!

can someone add YONK somewhere lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna’s killing it with the ADs at the moment. It’s weird, if it was someone else I’d probably say they were being greedy but I don’t seem to mind with Anna too much. Even though she’s done 2 make up looks this week. I’d much rather a paid partnership that #kindlygifted. I dunno a paid partnership you just feel like you know what you’re getting

Reactions: 14
Love this but can I add...
The Anna Edit #3 Oh MY WORD! House move and wardrobe edit, drop Lily before she gets the credit!

can someone add YONK somewhere lol
How about

The Anna Edit #3 Oh MY WORD! House move’s taking yonks, another wardrobe edit, drop Lily P before she gets all the credit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I generally don’t mind Anna, but it annoys me a bit how far in advance she films. I get that she wants to be organised (especially with the move) but it’s always a bit jarring when she talks about what’s happening (e.g heat wave, visiting Lily etc) when we know that happened a couple of weeks ago? Maybe a bit petty, but I clicked off her vlog this morning because I thought what’s the point? I’ve seen some of this on insta and heard her talk about it on the podcast so 🤷‍♀️
I do get you, but I also understand the pressure Anna’s facing, having to keep posting on schedule even when her life is upside down. That’s bloody hard! I am a novice printmaker (dreaming one day it will be my full time job) and now trying to promote my work on instagram I realised pretty quick I need to post almost every day. I am as of yesterday back at my daytime work and have only a week’s worth of content pre-shot and already feeling anxious how I’ll manage.

Btw, if anyone would be curious to see my artwork and show support, let me know and I will link my account ☺

Reactions: 9
Am I the only person who doesn't get sandals and jumpers weather concept? If it's chilly enough for me to wear proper knitwear, I am putting my trainers on. Definitely not a pair of sandals. Her feet must be insulated af because when it gets cold, I need some firm of protective footwear on mine, even if I'm wearing shorts. I just don't understand what kind of weather would call for thick leather trousers (frankly my legs sweat just looking at that photo) and Birkenstocks.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.