The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Mark is fully in the influencer lifestyle now - has his own September “Edit” complete with affliate links. Gotta make sure your employee is getting paid too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I guess Mark is fully in the influencer lifestyle now - has his own September “Edit” complete with affliate links. Gotta make sure your employee is getting paid too!
Employee benefit scheme.... everything that Mark recommends scream I AM SO FULL OF MYSELF.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So theyve skipped two Wednesday uploads for this? Sure anna.... sure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow Anna, but if I did I’d be fucked off about the male content now. I follow women exclusively on social media. I get to hear enough about men as it is, thanks, I don’t want this crap in my feeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly. Who cares about his "picks". He should start his own blog if he wants to share them with the world!

Reactions: 17
Weirdly, I thought he was quite attractive maybe a year or so ago?
But in that photo, he's just so unattractive - is it the sandals? The strangely dainty pose? The minging shirt? The too-long-but-not-quite-a-style hair?
I don't know but I don't want to see that photo anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mark’s ‘edit’ is so damn unnecessary. Just share the new house we all know you’ve bought and moved in to! Endless content. People love a house move.

Reactions: 15
Weirdly, I thought he was quite attractive maybe a year or so ago?
But in that photo, he's just so unattractive - is it the sandals? The strangely dainty pose? The minging shirt? The too-long-but-not-quite-a-style hair?
I don't know but I don't want to see that photo anymore!!
I think he is quite attractive in general but those sandals on men make me heave!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The house move reveal had better be coming this Sunday...
nah is going to be another bloody capsule wardrobe, autumn or transitional. Or vlog about her London trip....zzz

HELLO HOW ARE WE ALL, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL. WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER.....while applying make up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.