The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle’s slowest moving thread finally reached 1000 posts after one month short of two years! (Old thread started 28 Aug 2018!)

Recap on last thread
- Nothing, nada

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I guess we now definitely know that Anna doesn’t understand what a capsule wardrobe is?
Also they sold their flat, but it wasn’t announced on social media.

Reactions: 11
Kinda scare that it will be 2022 until we reach the next thread, but thankfully they bought (almost?) a house, so finger crossed this can move faster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna said she's doing a video on Instagram outfits and she better give credit to her idol Brittany Bathgate for her outfit ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just call it the deidre drinkwater edit? It’s that dull. She should not be presenting herself as aspirational. Or even inspirational.....who bleeping cares about your bleeping routine anywhere, you’re that dull ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems a nice girl to be honest, kind of harmless, but what a bore! Jesus christ😆 Her style is becoming a copy of Bathgate, from head to toe,and she doesn’t even try to change a bit.

Reactions: 12
How many times have we seen her everyday make up? Homaigod!

I tried to think what she can do apart from editing her house for the 64728 times/ and put on the same make up everyday.

Perhaps she can take advantage of her location by doing top5 outdoor things to do in the south coast. but she doesn’t leave her house :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Bit off topic but would anyone be keen on making a Brittany Bathgate thread?
I do actually quite like her so I'm a bit unsure, but just sometimes wish there was somewhere to talk about various things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bit off topic but would anyone be keen on making a Brittany Bathgate thread?
I do actually quite like her so I'm a bit unsure, but just sometimes wish there was somewhere to talk about various things.
please can you! her vlogs are the best on youtube i've ever seen AND she doesn't put ads on them, her vibe is perfect

Reactions: 1
I don’t think this was mentioned but she’s limited comments on her latest IGTV and I saw this lool!
Don't influencers get a discount from Cult Beauty, SpaceNK etc? I could be wrong but I don't think anyone really states that, do they?

Reactions: 6
Don't influencers get a discount from Cult Beauty, SpaceNK etc? I could be wrong but I don't think anyone really states that, do they?
She didn’t declare it in the title so if she did do either of those things, it’s breaking the rules

Reactions: 2
Why do Anna (and Lily Pebbles, for that matter) keep limiting the number of replies on their Instagram? Are they getting negative comments?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.