The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her way of speaking irritates the sh*t out of me. It’s like she’s trying to be cool... but I’ve always thought of Anna and Mark as the antithesis of cool.

The worst is when she says: “It’s a bit of me”.

Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Anna mentioned in this week's newsletter that one of her goals in life was to save for a garden and I quote:

One guess as to what we're saving for?! A GARDENNNNNNNNN! One day, eh?

I take it from this that the new place won't have a garden as 'one day' would suggest that Anna's dream of having a place with a garden is far off in the future. Why would she even mention this if she was planning to do a reveal of her new place (I'm guessing it's a house with a garden) in the same week? That just makes her a liar. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Anna will just move to another flat without a garden, but regardless, her 'normal girl' schtick has been wearing thin for a long time now.

Like a lot of others I also find her 'catchphrases' annoying. 'Oh my word!' irks me as does the way she refers to herself as 'We' all the time. When you're talking about yourself singular it's 'I', Anna, 'I'.

That said, I do think she's a genuinely nice girl. She has a good heart. She's just a bit annoying/boring. In fairness, she does acknowledge that she's boring.

Reactions: 26
I’m looking forward to the house content, just hope there isn’t loads of begging for free stuff like Lily and Zanna.

Reactions: 9
I think this new house move will be the start of her channel becoming a couple one. It’s been in the making for a little while and Mark has taken more and more space on her personal SM accounts and YouTube channel these past months

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I think this new house move will be the start of her channel becoming a couple one. It’s been in the making for a little while and Mark has taken more and more space on her personal SM accounts and YouTube channel these past months
I think you’re right, one of her recent vlogs showed Mark “begins the scenes” setting up and adjusting her camera for her.

Reactions: 2
Mark has the personality of a wooden spoon. A obsession with cycling does not an interesting man make. It would be a big mistake for Anna to turn her blog/YouTube into a couples one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really hope she doesn’t do this, she’s dull enough as it is. I only still following for the potential house content but if it’s going to become a couples channel then I’m off. I think she’ll find a lot of other people will be too.

Reactions: 14
Like others have said she does seem like a genuinely nice person and so does Mark but they are too dull to follow for me any more.

Reactions: 7
Mark has the personality of a wooden spoon. A obsession with cycling does not an interesting man make. It would be a big mistake for Anna to turn her blog/YouTube into a couples one.
I don’t mind mark, but I wouldn’t watch a couples channel. I’m not really into vlogs anyway, let alone couple vlogs. Just show me some nice products and clothing and I’m good. I don’t need to see the life of two people who essentially lead the same life as me.

I don’t mind mark, but I wouldn’t watch a couples channel. I’m not really into vlogs anyway, let alone couple vlogs. Just show me some nice products and clothing and I’m good. I don’t need to see the life of two people who essentially lead the same life as me.
That’s interesting as I’m probably the opposite, quite enjoy vlogs and normal life stuff. If my thing was the beauty and clothes stuff I wouldn’t follow Anna as I don’t get her style at all and why she wants to look/dress like that!

Reactions: 8
I really like Anna and think she is a nice and genuine person but I really don’t get her style. She’s not a fashion person - like following fashion week or in with a fashion-y crew but she dresses a bit like it, but not completely, like it’s all just a bit off? I mean of course she can wear what she wants but I just find it strange, yet she’s really stuck with this style the past couple of years.

That’s interesting as I’m probably the opposite, quite enjoy vlogs and normal life stuff. If my thing was the beauty and clothes stuff I wouldn’t follow Anna as I don’t get her style at all and why she wants to look/dress like that!
I do like her clothes or the brands that she wears and I have a similar budget to spend on clothes. I may combine things differently, but yes, I totally get her style. I’m not really into true fashionistas and I can totally see why you’d spend more on a silk blouse or certain jeans. Things others may find boring.

Reactions: 5
I like Anna but she has become more and more unrelatable and this move is probably going to make that even more obvious.

I don’t understand who a couple’s account would even appeal to? Unless they are planning to become one of those family accounts (which shouldn’t even exist) this would be a weird and lazy move for her.

Reactions: 10
Looking forward to seeing their new house though - I trust it to have some taste and style without looking like pinterest trending boards threw up in one place (cough cough Lily). Regarding the 'saving up for a garden' comment - my guess is the place might have a garden but is just a patch of grass or something and they're saving it up to have it landscaped properly with a patio or something for next summer - since I guess a bit silly to go all out now as we're approaching the end of outdoor weather and they've just moved.

Reactions: 16
I’ll unfollow if it’s a couples channel. Mark also gives me the heebie jeebies, he comes across as super controlling and Anna doesn’t help with her fawning - she thinks the sun shines out of his arse. I’m toying with unfollowing Anna anyway, I can’t remember the last time I watched a full vlog because they all seem the same! Not particularly interested in Reno content either, and I don’t think her home decor is great - everything looks pretty clinical in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to like Mark but he’s been rubbing me the wrong way lately. I don’t know what it is exactly, but he gives off a creepy vibe

Reactions: 10
I would like to guess that she will be going for the BB's house style, I think she is over West elm design trend now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.