The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs a habit app for tit like that?! Pathetic, honestly. That’s someone with far too much time on their hands. I know having a baby can be full on and you can lose yourself BUT she has a partner who loafs around all day doing sweet fa, so she has the time to actually do things. Never mind gua sha.

Mark does strike me as the kind of guy who doesn’t help much but is very critical with it, anyone else?

Reactions: 19
So Anna is using a habit app to track her self care routine and she plans to do her self care like the led light, gua sha and roller everyday. This girl is bound to fail.
At one point she printed out her workout schedule and stuck it to the wall.
And I think one of the habits was for her to get dressed daily.

Why doesn't she use the app to encourage her to wash her hair more often and wear makeup other than orange eyeshadow?
Or make a habit of creating better content for YT (you know, actually taking your job seriously). 😅

Random but I saw that Sam Chapman created a tattle acc and addressed some of the issues in the pixiwoo thread. I thought it was really cool of her to do so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
To the dentist? In your flip flops????
Jesus she's lost it. And it's 19C degrees, not unbearably hot either, she could've just worn trainers or whatever.
IMG_20220704_155747.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
To the dentist? In your flip flops????
Jesus she's lost it. And it's 19C degrees, not unbearably hot either, she could've just worn trainers or whatever.
View attachment 1391516
She looks like she forgot to get dressed on her feet.
I still find it weird her bedside tables are so tiny next to the bed.

have they ran out of reno $$$ to do the house (because she blew all their $$$ on pre-loved boring branded clothing)? what are they waiting for?

Reactions: 8
At one point she printed out her workout schedule and stuck it to the wall.
And I think one of the habits was for her to get dressed daily.

Or make a habit of creating better content for YT (you know, actually taking your job seriously). 😅

Random but I saw that Sam Chapman created a tattle acc and addressed some of the issues in the pixiwoo thread. I thought it was really cool of her to do so.
Is more about the unrealistic habit to me. Imagine Anna comes here and say Nah, actually it wasn’t Mark that take crappy picture, I just want my head to be cropped. Oh he does a lot of work too, like take picture blah blah. He is worth £150k.

Reactions: 6
Please, for the love of god, can influencers who only have the job of influencing stop saying things like “managed to squeeze in a Pilates class this morning”. Managed to squeeze it in between what exactly? You hardly had to go to the 6:30am class so you could get to your 9am desk job on time. This “just like you rhetoric” needs to stop. Surely it annoys most people now.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The more I see of Anna recently the more I genuinely wonder if she is struggling with her mental health. The weird habit tracker for self care, the odd clothing pairings and living in jumpers when it's warm outside just doesn't seem quite right. I also think good vibes Anna would never admit to struggling with her mental health.

Reactions: 21
Precisely. She talks as if she had a high-flying executive job in the city, and followers should be grateful that she’s taken a rare free moment to share a glimpse into her busy day. I’d have more respect for her if she was honest about it being a well-paid hobby.

Reactions: 25
The more I see of Anna recently the more I genuinely wonder if she is struggling with her mental health. The weird habit tracker for self care, the odd clothing pairings and living in jumpers when it's warm outside just doesn't seem quite right. I also think good vibes Anna would never admit to struggling with her mental health.
I wonder the same exact thing, and it’s so sad that she feels she has to maintain the perfect good vibes only girl next door thing and can’t talk about it.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s made some really detrimental decisions. From what she shows us:
- she lives in a cold, mouldy house
- she works alongside a man who she pays to do very little work
- she doesn’t really have any friends and the ones she does appear to have she is competing against and they’re frenemies
- she’s moved out of a city she loved for a larger house in a town that, frankly, isn’t very nice (I used to live nearby, I have skin in this)
- she’s run out of ideas that she can do quickly and easily for content
- she’s copying content that isn’t very good and doesn’t suit her
- she’s choosing to ignore any useful feedback from her readership.

she’s made very bad choices in recent months and years and it’s beginning to be a real issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think she’s made some really detrimental decisions. From what she shows us:
- she lives in a cold, mouldy house
- she works alongside a man who she pays to do very little work
- she doesn’t really have any friends and the ones she does appear to have she is competing against and they’re frenemies
- she’s moved out of a city she loved for a larger house in a town that, frankly, isn’t very nice (I used to live nearby, I have skin in this)
- she’s run out of ideas that she can do quickly and easily for content
- she’s copying content that isn’t very good and doesn’t suit her
- she’s choosing to ignore any useful feedback from her readership.

she’s made very bad choices in recent months and years and it’s beginning to be a real issue.
Can you be her manager please

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed she has stopped recreating (read: copying) outfits from other bloggers

Reactions: 19
I noticed she has stopped recreating (read: copying) outfits from other bloggers
She got bored of it and gave up lol
She is always oniy recreating outfits of people who wear the same style of clothes as she aspired to be except she doesnt look that effortless nor chic…

Reactions: 9
Because she is impulsive. You need a breather in implementing new things in your life, you don’t force yourself to exercise 7 days a week, self care everyday and copying creating outfits from other influencers everyday. You get burn out, and she is an organisational guru. Realistic timeframe is everything.
The thing you learnt in 9-5.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys, meet Mark the farmer… who grows garlic.

Also why dry it in their office? Not in the kitchen or somewhere food-related?
Because their house has probably only one room that is damp free and suitable for drying anything. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 25
so this was Nanna yesterday "all dressed up":

Screenshot_20220705-105228.png

and today, same sh*tty outfit is considered "casual":
Screenshot_20220705-105153.png

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK? I honestly don't understand what happened to her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.