The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @martaS for the thread title!

Since Anna is now nothing more than a walking, talking affiliate link, there's not much to recap, so instead I've decided to share some of her best fashion and beauty looks from the last thread. Be inspired!

It should also be noted, that in a new low for Anna (a concerning situation, if you will) she has started referring to her 'little lad' as 'little Ralphy chops.'

anna1.png
anna2.jpg
anna3.jpg
anna4.jpg
anna5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I was considering getting some of the Chanel dad sandals, but Anna is not selling the look. Whenever she posts something these days, this is all I think of:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THE BROWS. I mean, she has to be using a stretch app to make her face look thinner, but inadvertently making the brows bigger, right?! RIGHT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks to @martaS for the thread title!

Since Anna is now nothing more than a walking, talking affiliate link, there's not much to recap, so instead I've decided to share some of her best fashion and beauty looks from the last thread. Be inspired!

It should also be noted, that in a new low for Anna (a concerning situation, if you will) she has started referring to her 'little lad' as 'little Ralphy chops.'

View attachment 1254173View attachment 1254175View attachment 1254176View attachment 1254178View attachment 1254185
Hahaha we need that UPS uniformmmm toooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she looks nice! I really like her outfit, it’s just the eyebrows, I’ll never be onboard with those.

Reactions: 18
Two things:

1. How can she slap on so much skincare and still look this dehydrated? Makeup shouldn’t be sinking into your lines in your early 30s. The texture of her skin is awful - and the Skin&Me tretinoin isn't working!

2. CLOSE YOUR MOUTH FFS.
She looks like a foot in that first pic 🦶🏼

She must have altered the lower part of the image, her jaw area is noticeably smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nanna has two faces for the camera. This one - mood pout, where she seems to shove her tiny tongue to the front of her mouth, OR her gerbil face. I've just scrolled through her Instagram and it's either one or the other. Mood pout actually reminds me of Alix's (ICovetThee) ridiculous posing around.
IMG_4605 2.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nanna has two faces for the camera. This one - mood pout, where she seems to shove her tiny tongue to the front of her mouth, OR her gerbil face. I've just scrolled through her Instagram and it's either one or the other. Mood pout actually reminds me of Alix's (ICovetThee) ridiculous posing around. View attachment 1254809
A visage you just want to punch 😂 such a smug countenance!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nanna has two faces for the camera. This one - mood pout, where she seems to shove her tiny tongue to the front of her mouth, OR her gerbil face. I've just scrolled through her Instagram and it's either one or the other. Mood pout actually reminds me of Alix's (ICovetThee) ridiculous posing around. View attachment 1254809
Bottom left pic makes me think she’s had lip fillers (coming from someone who also has lip fillers)

Reactions: 15
I thought fillers too, although she could just be sticking her tongue towards her lower lip in an attempt to disguise the biggest overbite of all time.

Reactions: 4
I am glad my title won but I am also pretty sure I just rephrased someone's comment 🙃 Thanks anyway.

Meanwhile, my eyes are still recovering after seeing this... I do worry they will never recover.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
do anna and lily actually watch other fashion content creators on tiktok? you can't just post that and expect to gain new viewers. you need to be creative with editing a boring outfit if you're not going to get creative with the outfit itself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am glad my title won but I am also pretty sure I just rephrased someone's comment 🙃 Thanks anyway.

Meanwhile, my eyes are still recovering after seeing this... I do worry they will never recover.
View attachment 1255380
Clearly not a cool mum but a regular mum. Gives me Theresa May-dancing vibes? Why is she acting like the boomerst of all the boomers?

Edit: can’t stop rewatching!

I don’t wanna be mean, fair enough being quirky and clumsy and awkward and all that, normally I enjoy those traits in people. But presenting THIS or any outfit it just doesn’t vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.