Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Apart from the fact that Lily and Nanna put out the same video content-wise, I have to say I preferred Lily's (not liked, preferred). I couldn't get through Anna's because all I heard was stupid giggling, being "obsessed" about everything and just general fake-ness. You can't tell me that's her real persona...
Also her constant 'oh my god I have 5 minutes to get ready' EVERY time she leaves the house is so annoying. As someone who thinks of themselves as an organisational genius you'd think her time-management would be better lol

I know it's petty but I'm in a mood and it's the fucking groundhog edit at this point
Nominating The Groundhog Edit for thread title!

😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

roarke

VIP Member
The more I see of Anna recently the more I genuinely wonder if she is struggling with her mental health. The weird habit tracker for self care, the odd clothing pairings and living in jumpers when it's warm outside just doesn't seem quite right. I also think good vibes Anna would never admit to struggling with her mental health.
I think she’s made some really detrimental decisions. From what she shows us:
- she lives in a cold, mouldy house
- she works alongside a man who she pays to do very little work
- she doesn’t really have any friends and the ones she does appear to have she is competing against and they’re frenemies
- she’s moved out of a city she loved for a larger house in a town that, frankly, isn’t very nice (I used to live nearby, I have skin in this)
- she’s run out of ideas that she can do quickly and easily for content
- she’s copying content that isn’t very good and doesn’t suit her
- she’s choosing to ignore any useful feedback from her readership.

she’s made very bad choices in recent months and years and it’s beginning to be a real issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Please, for the love of god, can influencers who only have the job of influencing stop saying things like “managed to squeeze in a Pilates class this morning”. Managed to squeeze it in between what exactly? You hardly had to go to the 6:30am class so you could get to your 9am desk job on time. This “just like you rhetoric” needs to stop. Surely it annoys most people now.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

MoniC

Chatty Member
Apart from the fact that Lily and Nanna put out the same video content-wise, I have to say I preferred Lily's (not liked, preferred). I couldn't get through Anna's because all I heard was stupid giggling, being "obsessed" about everything and just general fake-ness. You can't tell me that's her real persona...
Also her constant 'oh my god I have 5 minutes to get ready' EVERY time she leaves the house is so annoying. As someone who thinks of themselves as an organisational genius you'd think her time-management would be better lol

I know it's petty but I'm in a mood and it's the fucking groundhog edit at this point

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

martaS

VIP Member
I am glad my title won but I am also pretty sure I just rephrased someone's comment 🙃 Thanks anyway.

Meanwhile, my eyes are still recovering after seeing this... I do worry they will never recover.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Shmoogles

Featuring “hehe, giggle giggle, I can fit into my summer 2020 clothes” hehe giggle giggle flax flax #naturallyskinny giggle giggle

View attachment 1293032 This would kill Lily. Stocking up on popcorns
Why do these idiots buy old houses and then do modern minimalist additions and interiors?! Just for the flex of saying they live in a pErIoD PrOpErTy or what??? Get a new build you cunts - these houses are wasted on you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Tulipa

Whatever happened to these?? They suited her face and we're still statement enough for her features. If Mark is the penny pitcher who has stopped her threading allowance I think thats literally the worse thing he's done......and he's worn sandals and socks.

IMG_20220519_201518.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Vikings

"The clean girl aesthetic" is such a stupid concept, like if you shower, you're clean. Women aren't allowed to just exist anymore, everything has to be an aesthetic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

woeisme96

When you realize you wanted to be a stay at home mom but your husband quit his job to be your sorry personal assistant project manager and now your family is reliant on your sole income from a dwindling influencer career that you’ve ceased to put any effort into

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

jaymie

VIP Member
34DC67C9-045D-476A-816D-88CC2FFE703A.png
E82C1608-B7B2-494C-B93C-963EDEAAC7B4.png

I hate the whole narrative that women should give up their quality because they are a new mum. Fuck off. What kind of behaviour are we teaching our kids.

Reactions: 46

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20220607_105037.jpg

When has she in the last 3 years filmed anything that required good weather? All her videos are her huge moon face rambling in front of the camera while she gets ready (for god knows what) either in her bedroom ir bathroom.
Don't act like you're a big creative, hard working boss babe, when you're just a lazy money grabbing beige slob. No one is buying this "excuse".

Off to vote glam to watch her struggle put on some make up.

ETA: 55% voted for simple.... I honestly can't with her followers. They've seen her simple make up for at least thousand times this year alone! Who the fuck are those people??

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Basically a retiree
You've hit the nail in the head. Anna and Mark are like smug pensioners, who bought their house on one average wage salary before prices sky rocketed.

They now live their life on their final salary pension, looking down on younger generations, not realising that their position came from luck rather than hard work.

• Heart
  • Haha

MoniC

Chatty Member
I CANNOT with her fucking Benjamin Franklin hairdo. You'd think as someone in the business of style she'd realize how awful and frankly dreadfully boring her hair is. Honestly she looks 4678 times better with a middle part and maybe some face-framing bangs. I know this is a weird thing to be annoyed by but her ridiculous unwillingness to do things that make her NOT look like she's 54 drives me nuts. It ruins even nice outfits because it's SO BORING AND CONSERVATIVE

And I hope that bleach tie-dye catastrophy of a sweatsuit catches fire because that thing looks like my poor rusty castiron pan if I put it away wet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abc802

Here you go. There were about five more praising her that I didn't bother to grab.

Screenshot_20220510-092358.png
Screenshot_20220510-092409.png

This is just the most low effort post I've ever seen. She didn't bother to style it any differently than the model when she bought it. Didn't bother to find a pretty background without parked cars. Didn't bother to watch it back and try again with less awkwardness. Hasn't bothered to interact in the comments.

Just a tiny bit of effort would be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 43