The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title idea: The DHL Edit. If it's not brown, beige or cream it's not dupe-worthy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s 25 deg in London today?
Is quite gloomy though. Hehe she is a sweaty edit no? Lol

It’s so frustrating because the jumpsuit is actually flattering as a silhouette on her, just pick practically ANY OTHER COLOUR! This would be lovely in a French blue, black or even a forest green.
I think she knows how to work her angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I‘d be interested to hear in what you lot would suggest Anna to improve her appearance. If you could, how would you style her, to appear more attractive? Let’s play a bit with our thoughts and be creative. ☺
Clothes that show off that figure! Believe me, I love oversized but the rule of thumb is either the top or bottom should be fitted to offset it looking too much. She’ll often do it and then throw on a huge blazer...

I’d like to see her try styling her hair so there’s a bit more body or texture in it.

focus more on lashes than eyeshadow, I think it could balance out the brows which I actually think suit her face but not alongside the orange shadows every day. if she must she could try cooler tan colours on the eyes, browns.

I think should could look cute with some faux freckles across her nose.

Would love to see her try more colours with her clothes

Reactions: 8
Just toning down those bleeping revolting eyebrows would be an excellent start. I've had to stop reading this thread if I'm eating as a close-up of them makes me heave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Eyebrows need to go, hair would look better shorter, back to her actual undertone for foundation, no more orange eyeshadow, and less beige. I still think she’s pretty btw, and I don’t like seeing peoples appearance being pulled apart. But will admit she has lost her way.

Reactions: 12
Eyebrows need to go, hair would look better shorter, back to her actual undertone for foundation, no more orange eyeshadow, and less beige. I still think she’s pretty btw, and I don’t like seeing peoples appearance being pulled apart. But will admit she has lost her way.
im a bit of a defender of her brows as they balance her jaw but I think they could be softer. I think they either need to be a little thinner or/and put the trimmers down because by cutting them so blunt on top they seem stuck on. I agree on everything else, especially the foundation

Colourful clothing
Clothes that fit
Thinner brows
A bold lip
Correct foundation shade
Curtain bangs
Nice footwear

Screenshot_20220707-174550_Instagram.jpg

Yeah this is the absolute worst one she's ever shown. By bleeping far. It looks like something out of Monty Python.

I'm not sure how to put this put I've noticed everything she wears looks so heavy. Even though there's a lot of linen, it's all just weighing her down. Not sure if this makes sense, but it's literally depressing 😅 With her blunt, straight af hair, blocky brows and (sorry) round face, wearing light, flouncy, romantic (?) cuts with florals or dainty patterns would balance it all.
I'd love to see her in an airy midi dress in any bleeping color other than "Great Depression (TM)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Some colour on her face at the very least. Orange foundation and eye shadow not included. Just some blusher would lift her face IMO.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1399479
Yeah this is the absolute worst one she's ever shown. By bleeping far. It looks like something out of Monty Python.

I'm not sure how to put this put I've noticed everything she wears looks so heavy. Even though there's a lot of linen, it's all just weighing her down. Not sure if this makes sense, but it's literally depressing 😅 With her blunt, straight af hair, blocky brows and (sorry) round face, wearing light, flouncy, romantic (?) cuts with florals or dainty patterns would balance it all.
I'd love to see her in an airy midi dress in any bleeping color other than "Great Depression (TM)"
F3B8D454-05E7-46F0-B22B-35B408137BD8.jpeg

That brown top is giving me Game of Thrones vibe. Shame Nun, but make it Toteme.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1399479

Yea what is that apron inspired top. It looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.