The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna’s beauty pie vlog is more focused than Lily’s.
- grwm, ootd (which was all black and fine til she threw on that cream blazer whyyyyy)
HAIR in that state because she is out of time and weather was grim
- explained that a source of childcare was gone in June and she STRUGGLED (we all know they do nothing much anyway So this is really UNRELATABLE)
- visit to beauty pie pop up
- bit of the Ruth gathering
- back home talks about the BP products

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She has childcare??? Seriously, what do they do all day. Basically unemployment husband and one day a week working Anna

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm not kidding when I say my jaw dropped listening to the intro to her latest vid. What on earth do they need with childcare??? Also, if they really needed childcare they could just pay for it like I assume everyone else does (I'm guessing it's her parents who went on holiday, the very cheek of it).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She has childcare??? Seriously, what do they do all day. Basically unemployment husband and one day a week working Anna
“Gardening”…this useless piece of limp dick bangs on about loving gardening so much and he is asking a gardener’s help to plan out their gardening plan after the renovations. I get it when they are both employed, don’t have the time or skills…he has so much time. He can’t even take a decent picture

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Apart from the fact that Lily and Nanna put out the same video content-wise, I have to say I preferred Lily's (not liked, preferred). I couldn't get through Anna's because all I heard was stupid giggling, being "obsessed" about everything and just general fake-ness. You can't tell me that's her real persona...
Also her constant 'oh my god I have 5 minutes to get ready' EVERY time she leaves the house is so annoying. As someone who thinks of themselves as an organisational genius you'd think her time-management would be better lol

I know it's petty but I'm in a mood and it's the bleeping groundhog edit at this point

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Apart from the fact that Lily and Nanna put out the same video content-wise, I have to say I preferred Lily's (not liked, preferred). I couldn't get through Anna's because all I heard was stupid giggling, being "obsessed" about everything and just general fake-ness. You can't tell me that's her real persona...
Also her constant 'oh my god I have 5 minutes to get ready' EVERY time she leaves the house is so annoying. As someone who thinks of themselves as an organisational genius you'd think her time-management would be better lol

I know it's petty but I'm in a mood and it's the bleeping groundhog edit at this point
Nominating The Groundhog Edit for thread title!

😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Whenever I watch an Anna video, I always think my speakers are going because he voice is so growly. Just cough FFS.

Also made me laugh watching Lily's version of the day. Anna trotting behind her through Covent Garden, with that hairstyle (?), sticking her neck forward with her unusual jawline and lack of bottom teeth. She looked like Lily's weird, cling-on friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought Anna looked really odd in Lily's video - walking along behind her with her mouth wide open the whole time. I'm surprised she didn't swallow a fly. Also I think she's starting to walk with a stoop. Maybe she was just laden down with all the freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought Anna looked really odd in Lily's video - walking along behind her with her mouth wide open the whole time. I'm surprised she didn't swallow a fly. Also I think she's starting to walk with a stoop. Maybe she was just laden down with all the freebies.
She looks like she’s in her late 40s… Her hair, her outfit, everything about her screams “I’ve given up”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looked terrible! I’ve said it before but she reminds me of the honey monster

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to find Anna pretty but what's happened?! Beginning to agree with Nanna herself that's she's done well with Mawk. She's 👊 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like she’s in her late 40s… Her hair, her outfit, everything about her screams “I’ve given up”
Excuse me. None of my late 40s/early 50s friends have given up. We all look better dressed than many 20/30 somethings. We've now got the money and experience to dress very well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So Anna is using a habit app to track her self care routine and she plans to do her self care like the led light, gua sha and roller everyday. This girl is bound to fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Anna is using a habit app to track her self care routine and she plans to do her self care like the led light, gua sha and roller everyday. This girl is bound to fail.
is she channeling her inner cassie from euphoria???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn't she use the app to encourage her to wash her hair more often and wear makeup other than orange eyeshadow?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
An organizational guru such as Anna should not need a habit app to track her self-care. I think she just has too much time on her hands and lacks structure and therefore can’t build “good self-care habits”.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.