The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not flattering cut of jeans or vest top. She should be able to get the very basics right.

Reactions: 7
I can't even hate-watch her Stories or bear to read this thread anymore. She's just too depressing and it infuriates me that she's making so much money doing the absolute bare minimum.

Reactions: 24
I don't understand her style at all. I also wear quite oversized tops, but even to me her blazers especially look way to big.
The sleeves and shoulders are always a good indicator to whether or not a garment fits, those sleeves are too long and shoulders too broad, so it just looks ill-fitting. There's oversized and there's "this is too big on you"

Reactions: 15
4BA35B40-FDF0-49AB-B050-5B44851D025B.jpeg

Once again Nanna going to the trouble of finding us dupes šŸ™„

How thoughtful. Obviously nothing to do with more links= more AF money. Itā€™s so disingenuous and greedy!

Reactions: 19
most of of her work day consists of finding cheaper dupes she can AFF link, surely

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So thoughtful of her, because we are all so desperate to find a black tank top and sandals and would be totally lost without her iNfLuEnCe

I almost choked when I saw her suggest that a swimsuit can double up as a top - bacterial vaginosis incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also why would I take her recommendation for dupes? She doesnā€™t own the dupe item so isnā€™t in any position to ā€˜recommendā€™ it.

Reactions: 24
975D62DC-6FF0-453B-A301-E0DD2224CD8E.png

Can someone forward Harrisonā€™s Tiktok page to Mark please, I swear all Mark did was to play around with the brightness setting on IG, like us peasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna's plain brown swimsuit is Ā£120! Next year she'll sell it as "well worn".
Is she even aware there is a cost of living crisis happening? That one swimsuit is now amost one week's food shop for my family of four when a few months ago it was nearly half that, and that's how I look at prices now, in terms of how much food etc it could provide for my family as we scrape by. Surely the more the influencers hide away from current affairs and even behave in the opposite way to most people, the less relatable they are and so the less influence they have? I would have made content based on where to save money in fashion/beauty during this cost of living crisis to provide some helpful information to my followers, not tell them to buy buy buy at high end prices that they aren't even forking out cause these items are *kindly gifted*!

Reactions: 32
Is she even aware there is a cost of living crisis happening? That one swimsuit is now amost one week's food shop for my family of four when a few months ago it was nearly half that, and that's how I look at prices now, in terms of how much food etc it could provide for my family as we scrape by. Surely the more the influencers hide away from current affairs and even behave in the opposite way to most people, the less relatable they are and so the less influence they have? I would have made content based on where to save money in fashion/beauty during this cost of living crisis to provide some helpful information to my followers, not tell them to buy buy buy at high end prices that they aren't even forking out cause these items are *kindly gifted*!
she is spending so much money on fugly clothes she doesnt need and meanwhile the house is still looking cold and rundown

Did she attend this event as the brightonfoodguideā€™s PLUS ONE and tagging all the businesses to get on their list and ā€œpress inviteā€ like hallo if you are a plus one youdont even have to post it on your social media.

Anna's plain brown swimsuit is Ā£120! Next year she'll sell it as "well worn".
the brown swimsuit is the exact match to her UPS uniform

She was gifted the products (which arent available in UK yet) but made it sound like she got her hands on them ie she paid for them. šŸ˜–

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have never ever thought Anna is pretty, even on her whistle days. I always find her fake and disingenuous.

What is funniest is when she wrote a book about organisation, I am glad I witnessing her downfall. Hun if you want something done, ask a busy person. The fact that she canā€™t do anything right just proves that she has too much time in her hand.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.