The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow £120 for a swimsuit. Who does she think her audience are? Lol

Cost of living doesn’t affect her in the slightest.
She gets free food for a start! Waitrose, Hello Fresh, Gousto etc. Free clothes and allowances to put towards purchases from brands. Free holidays. Even a FREE PRAM which alone costs £1,000. Zero childcare costs plus her husband can afford to be unemployed.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Y'all check out @sadbeige on tiktok, reminds me so much if Lily and Anna

Reactions: 2
She’s only ever seemed “pretty” because she’s slim so looks great in some clothes (though not the clothes she’s worn lately). Her face is fugly
My partner thinks Lily is good looking, so does Tanya. And pulls an ewwww face whenever he saw Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she always tucking her hair behind ear? Poor Nanna trying to appear more attractive and flirt with the camera but she is just not.

Reactions: 2
I‘d be interested to hear in what you lot would suggest Anna to improve her appearance. If you could, how would you style her, to appear more attractive? Let’s play a bit with our thoughts and be creative. ☺

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1398374
Is this going to be yet another unanswered q&a?
Does anyone really have a burning desire to ask Anna qs? We’ve heard all the answers before, several times!

To improve Anna’s appearance? A proper hair cut, not this greasy little mop. Maybe a blunt Bob with a fringe? A little bit of isle of paradise. No orange eyeshadow. Maybe a “pop of colour” on her lips instead of beige. FITTED CLOTHES! But tbh her personality is so drab and fake it’s gone beyond for me. It’s mad how personality is tied up with appearance. For me, anyway.

Reactions: 17
I‘d be interested to hear in what you lot would suggest Anna to improve her appearance. If you could, how would you style her, to appear more attractive? Let’s play a bit with our thoughts and be creative. ☺
Clothes that flatter her body type, e.g. emphasizing her waist. Not wearing tents but combining fitted with baggy. COLOR! In any way, shape or form really. A middle part and curtain bangs would flatter her face shape a lot more. Wearing makeup that's not bloody orange...
Tbh she doesn't have to appear more attractive, but it's bleeping ridiculous that she makes a living looking like that.

Reactions: 16
Are you saying there’s something not attractive about this?
5ACE74BC-C938-40B5-B50B-BE6B5708D177.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
TRIM BROWS
and wear a flirty floral short dress with ballet flats, go with most of her current bag collection
bring back some lippie, she used to wear RED!!

Reactions: 18
The brows! I'd love to take a tweezers to those monsters!

Reactions: 14
I do like a full brow but it makes her face look square. I'd thin them a little bit and maybe tint them a shade or two lighter.
I think she is reasonably good looking and knows her angles well when taking her own photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.