The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always wanted to try Beauty Pie (long before every influencer started talking about it!) but they don't ship to Ireland. They once had a sign up form for when they started shipping to other locations, but that was years ago and it's never happened, so I'm not holding out hope that they'll ship here anytime soon. Boo!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Beauty pie is overrated, everything I’ve had has been just ok…I think I got sucked in at first and thought wow this is amazing, but it really isn’t…

Reactions: 9
Lily posted the beauty pie event
Why is Anna wearing a jumper & blazer, everyone else is in normal airy summer clothing, and she is always saying she sweats a lot - 🤢
Anyway maybe is just me but its so weird to wear a light color layer over black inner layer. The other way round wld be better (white tee with black blazer etc)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Anna has just sold some of her last remaining interesting clothes.

View attachment 1381053
I was actually really interested in the Reformation Iggy dress since I can’t find it in my size online anymore… but it’s already been sold! It was posted 2h ago… depop is really working well for her!

I really loved her style here!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
3A9E554D-3EE2-4221-8DE1-B6981A39C6E1.png
Oh no, she is selling this. Gone but not forgotten, the infamous crotch shot. Thanks for the never ending entertainment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s so frustrating that her items sell within hours!
Selling things on Depop takes time for us normal folk!

Lily posted the beauty pie event
Why is Anna wearing a jumper & blazer, everyone else is in normal airy summer clothing, and she is always saying she sweats a lot - 🤢
Anyway maybe is just me but its so weird to wear a light color layer over black inner layer. The other way round wld be better (white tee with black blazer etc)
"It's really quite magical" *gag* :sick: :rolleyes:
Yeah so super magical - a super consumerist shilling event hosting other queen shillers to promote more tit we don't need. Magical!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her edit on swimwear is bloody boring af, who wants to wear black on the beach, not me.

Reactions: 3
Her edit on swimwear is bloody boring af, who wants to wear black on the beach, not me.
Who tf wears a swimsuit as a bodysuit? Can you imagine going out for drinks in the city in your bloody swimsuit? Wtf is she on about??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who tf wears a swimsuit as a bodysuit? Can you imagine going out for drinks in the city in your bloody swimsuit? Wtf is she on about??
Just thinking about annoyance when the fabric sticks between my ass crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All I think is yeast infection ! 🤢 She’s really scraping the barrel if she thinks swimsuit as body suit is fashion.
😳 “hello, how are we all? I hope you are all well. Let me tell you, I had an itchy moment, can I tell you, the itch was WILD…giggle giggle…Mawk is a babe, at some point I had to rope in Mawk… giggle giggle…anyway, here is the eyeshadow that I am using…this stuff…this stuff…chef kiss…I will link it down below”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And a bodysuit is generally designed with poppers so it’s easy to pee. With a swimsuit, whatever you wear it with you‘re going to have to practically strip naked to go to the loo …

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The same person who thinks people wear too-short-jeans with grey socks and sandals for work, and a ill-fitting black suit to a winter wedding. And that's just two of the many examples 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jfc. Lily’s video just shows how bad is Anna’s latest hairdo. I know the aesthetic that she is going for but holly molly, those girls have different jaw line. It doesn’t work for her. Without her hair, all we can see was her crazy brows and jaw.
5FADDD67-9B92-4349-9820-81830091D756.png

64CAD1CE-3FDE-4C64-A18F-265568B84C36.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.