The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how Anna phrases these things as if she's doing her followers a solid by linking all her favourite 'pieces' from the sale. Surely nobody is falling for it anymore, though. It's just aff link after aff link these days and I'm sure everyone can see that at this point!
Not a lot of people know about affiliate links yet. I’m making it my personal quest to educate next year.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I never knew until I read it here that affiliate links leave cookies and that means anything you buy from the website for a certain period afterwards contributes to the influencers affiliate income. Even if you don't buy the item that you swiped up on or clicked on

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I teach Media to teenagers: I’ve made it one of my personal learning objectives to teach them all EXACTLY how affiliate links work.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Cheers mate! Blows their minds, especially the fact that the cookies apply to ANY product purchases on that site within the next 6-8 weeks. When Zoella was on the curriculum (RIP her dildo “scandal” that got her removed), I would use one of her favourites videos, and we would perform an investigation using the learning question, “Is this a true endorsement, or is this undisclosed advertising?”

Ah, good times.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Cheers mate! Blows their minds, especially the fact that the cookies apply to ANY product purchases on that site within the next 6-8 weeks. When Zoella was on the curriculum (RIP her dildo “scandal” that got her removed), I would use one of her favourites videos, and we would perform an investigation using the learning question, “Is this a true endorsement, or is this undisclosed advertising?”

Ah, good times.
Can you do like influencer’s language and use Anna as topic? She is driving us nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blows my mind the current sloppy preshot content that’s all just for ads. The mistakes on uploading early/mentioning adding to the Christmas list on Boxing Day feels like taking the p*ss out of her audience when it’s the Newtons’ job(s!) to do this. The first few weeks was just the same jumper content on repeat, and there’s not been a lot more since with the odd #ad thrown in. My thread title suggestion: Only appears when it’s time for an #ad, shame Mawk’s photography skills are so bad

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I guess Anna doesn't know what "pocket rocket" means in the States :LOL:
I'm not a native speaker so definitely not from the US but even I know/ would have a pretty good guess what it means. These dumbs are way too ignorant (and well, dumb) for people who make a living out of being internet famous. The amount of time they spend online makes one think they'd have more knowledge of related lingo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And AFL aren’t as lucrative now so she’s waiting until they can cash in on their viewers again.
Watch out for that Mother's Day guide coming out in April. Yeah, she'll probably be off for that long.

What do they do ALL day EVERY day?
I can tell you what they're not doing:
- scheduling posts & videos correctly
- proof reading content or getting someone to proof read for them
- trying new makeup
- taking care of her pricey clothes: ironing, debobbling, making sure it's stored correctly
- making their house look and feel more homely

There's probably more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.