The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a wannabe Scandinavian from Finland (we do get most of the fashion trends from Sweden, though) I agree, no one dresses like this over here. There’s just something very off about Anna and her fellow “scandi-chic” influencers and I cannot really put my finger on why that is. I think a lot of it has to do with the fit of their clothing. I had a browse through the most popular Finnish fashion influencers and while they do have a lot of the same elements as Anna & co. (oversized coats, beige, wooly hats, flared trousers, beige…) the items are tailored to fit them perfectly. You do not see sleeves that drown their entire arms in them or trousers with legs touching the ground (we have snow in winter, that would be idiotic). There’s oversized and then there’s just “too big”, which doesn’t look good on anyone.

Oh, and I’m 5’8” and a Capricorn with my moon in Virgo and Virgo rising. Apparently that makes me the queen of being organized. Maybe I should write a book or something.
Exactly, it can very quickly look ill-fitting. Being short, I have some oversized clothing, but know when to stop before I look like I'm playing dress up. I'm from Norway though, we might do things differently over here 😅

Reactions: 6
No one has mentioned Anna restarting her video three times?!😩😱 She makes one video a week!!!
I repeat- ONE VIDEO! And she forgets to press record 3 times!!! It’s just getting ridiculous now🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Guys, remember her ~ casual friday~ outfit consisting of ... Jeans and a jumper!
Well, she left me on seen 🤣
IMG_20220131_105001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her photos look like she’s just started out, circa 2010. She doesn’t look chic, she looks dirty and like she’s raided her dad’s wardrobe. It’s such a parody as @jaymie said. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad and full of monetary value.
It pisses me off that she gets paid to look like this. It’s bleeping insane and makes me so angry. What good is she doing in the world with her enormous following? Literally nothing.

Sorry, /rant. Writing a paper on overconsumption and how it’s killing our planet and I am pissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her photos look like she’s just started out, circa 2010. She doesn’t look chic, she looks dirty and like she’s raided her dad’s wardrobe. It’s such a parody as @jaymie said. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad and full of monetary value.
It pisses me off that she gets paid to look like this. It’s bleeping insane and makes me so angry. What good is she doing in the world with her enormous following? Literally nothing.

Sorry, /rant. Writing a paper on overconsumption and how it’s killing our planet and I am pissed.
She also looks like IG vs Reality

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Anna keep posting mirror selfies when her husband employee is there and could easily take photos of her outfits? Both the mirror and the space are way too small for the vibe that she's going for.

Reactions: 20
Why does Anna keep posting mirror selfies when her husband employee is there and could easily take photos of her outfits? Both the mirror and the space are way too small for the vibe that she's going for.
Because the sad reality is- her mirror selfies are still better than what her assistant/photographer delivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_20220131_145720.jpg

Edit of your bag wishlist coming soon! All complete with dupes, af links and everything!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Reaallllyyyy can’t stand that orange eyeshadow, it makes her look ill. How come no one has told her how ridiculous she looks?!! She’s been doing the same look for the past 5 years!!!!!

Reactions: 19
Reaallllyyyy can’t stand that orange eyeshadow, it makes her look ill. How come no one has told her how ridiculous she looks?!! She’s been doing the same look for the past 5 years!!!!!
I bought the MAC Paint Pot cream eyeshadow in the shade 'Groundwork' years ago mainly because of Anna. It was a cool, taupe shade that looked gorgeous with her eye color and skin tone. Then she moved over to the coppery eye shadows that make her look like she has an eye infection and the orange foundation that clashes with her neck. I can't believe that she used to be considered a beauty guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.