The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post affiliate link.
They don’t even do that now because it’s not as profitable as it was before Xmas.
Shame on them, seriously. I do not wish anything bad since they have a baby but they deserve Anna’s audience quitting her bullshit and realising they’re lazy cows.

Reactions: 16

Happy crotch year
I've seen the last one at least a dozen times now and I STILL get disgusted when having the misfortune of seeing it again. All I see is sweaty crotch in the morning :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Honestly I don’t care if they block me but I had to say it. Yes I did send it and they will probably ignore it as a troll
0883852C-828C-4295-A87C-E74953F8C865.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I actually didn’t send it from a burner account I just don’t interact anyway. I have been blocked for less and it’s all water off a ducks back now. If they can’t handle it don’t ask. Actually going to beat them to it and unfollow as she doesn’t bring me joy so no point wasting energy on her.

Reactions: 23
I actually didn’t send it from a burner account I just don’t interact anyway. I have been blocked for less and it’s all water off a ducks back now. If they can’t handle it don’t ask. Actually going to beat them to it and unfollow as she doesn’t bring me joy so no point wasting energy on her.
I don't follow any of them on any platform. I just stalk, like Anna's creepy husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anna please for goodness sake, start using bigger font. It doesn't take much to make your Stories more accessible. Some people really struggle to read small text. But it's clearly more important to you to not cover any of the beautiful photography taken by your talented husband.
Screenshot_20220103-210936.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Both Anna and Lily have asked their followers for 2022 content ideas (Lily did this on YouTube a few days back). They seriously can't be bothered to do anything themselves anymore. These two do as little as possible and still the money rolls in. Ugh!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Absolutely agreed, Marta, it doesn’t take much for influencers to make their content more accessible in these small ways.

I personally can’t stand it when they upload one talking heads story, then another saying, “Whoops, autocaptions didn’t work on that one!”

… Then bloody well write them out yourself, you lazy, ableist moron 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was about to send "less Mark" but I don't have a burner account
I asked for less ADs and less Mark!

I've seen the last one at least a dozen times now and I STILL get disgusted when having the misfortune of seeing it again. All I see is sweaty crotch in the morning :sick:
Lol! When this was first posted someone pointed out that it looks like Anna has just, um, pleasured herself. Now that's all I see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I asked for less ADs and less Mark!

Lol! When this was first posted someone pointed out that it looks like Anna has just, um, pleasured herself. Now that's all I see!

Love that the assumption was that Anna had pleasured herself. Mark clearly incapable of doing the honours!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Honestly I don’t care if they block me but I had to say it. Yes I did send it and they will probably ignore it as a trollView attachment 961756
I said I wanted to see less beige.

In retrospect, I should've said I wish to see her sell her knitwear and donate the proceeds to the homeless. Considering how much she has spent on just knitwear alone could have financed quite a few months rent is grotesque and on top of that, it just never looks good or flattering on her.

I'm sorry but a pale circle with planet of the apes eyebrows will never be aspirational nor appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2022 is all about maximalism. White/grey/beige is out and scandinavian style is long forgotten. By the time Anna realises, her hideous/soulless extension will be built and her 'forever pieces' or 'investment pieces' will be unsellable on Depop.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine trying to sell a £300 jumper on Depop 😆
“Yes I know it looks exactly like the H&M version but it’s from Totemmmmm.”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.