The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her little life update made me irrationally angry when I saw that OF COURSE it was just an excuse to post an ad. She's so transparent.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her little life update made me irrationally angry when I saw that OF COURSE it was just an excuse to post an ad. She's so transparent.
I was just about to say the same.
If she ever posts anything barely personal it's always just an overture for an ad.

Reactions: 21
Hi everyone! Just checking in! LOOK AT MY AD AND MY GIFTED BABY CLOTHING! See you in 2022 for more ads 😍❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She is so fake, of course it will be an ad. In 2022, I wish to finally see her bottom row of teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just looked up what “pocket rocket” means on Urban Dictionary, and OH MY DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN 😂

Oh, Nanna.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So yesterday she posts that story "see you in 2022" and this morning there are nine (9) consecutive afl stories "tHe SaLe iS tOo GoOd NoT tO sHaRe". You mean the afl money is to good to miss out on ...

ETA: Lily must be racking her tiny brain what to post to keep up with her. Seeing how she shared that sad pic of two day old sprouts she's really struggling to provide any content.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Lily needs to take some actual time off from social media and regroup.

Reactions: 14
So yesterday she posts that story "see you in 2022" and this morning there are nine (9) consecutive afl stories "tHe SaLe iS tOo GoOd NoT tO sHaRe". You mean the afl money is to good to miss out on ...
I hate how Anna phrases these things as if she's doing her followers a solid by linking all her favourite 'pieces' from the sale. Surely nobody is falling for it anymore, though. It's just aff link after aff link these days and I'm sure everyone can see that at this point!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.