The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Mark probably got a new pair of binoculars for Christmas. So the neighbours and birds in their local area better watch out!
He's probably also planning what types of potatoes to plant this year. That is if the kitchen extension works don't interfere with his gardening.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are sleep training consultants for babies a thing in the UK? I see lots of UK influencers mentioning them but in my country I don’t know anyone who did
2975BB89-139E-49D8-A515-5FCFD6E2F531.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Are sleep training consultants for babies a thing in the UK? I see lots of UK influencers mentioning them but in my country I don’t know anyone who didView attachment 963307
It's a thing for influencers and probably the rich. Most people I know will do things like sleep training with the aid of pregnancy books, not some sort of consultant.

Reactions: 25
Lily will be mad she didn’t beg for a sleep consultant for Rudyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahah. Maybe is like close the door and let them cry until they are tired kind of thing. If I tell my mum, she will roll her eyes so badly.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if I buy her 'not working out, just naturally slim' spiel either.

Reactions: 25
2022, why does she still eat and drink in the toilet where Mark poo!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Are sleep training consultants for babies a thing in the UK? I see lots of UK influencers mentioning them but in my country I don’t know anyone who didView attachment 963307
They're becoming more and more of a thing I think, and honestly I think the whole thing can be quite damaging to new parents mental health.
Unless a baby's sleep is really atrocious, I personally don't think there's any need for professional help... It's a little baby, of course it will wake up probably several times per night, and this will change rapidly too as they grow, things will get better, things will regress, that's just normal child development.

But it seems that a lot of influencers and others are using sleep consultants and pushing the narrative that anything less than sleeping through the night consistently by about 3 months old means something is wrong and that you/your baby need "fixing" and this all just makes vulnerable new parents feel like they are doing something wrong.

It's just something I get a bee in my bonnet about haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They're becoming more and more of a thing I think, and honestly I think the whole thing can be quite damaging to new parents mental health.
Unless a baby's sleep is really atrocious, I personally don't think there's any need for professional help... It's a little baby, of course it will wake up probably several times per night, and this will change rapidly too as they grow, things will get better, things will regress, that's just normal child development.

But it seems that a lot of influencers and others are using sleep consultants and pushing the narrative that anything less than sleeping through the night consistently by about 3 months old means something is wrong and that you/your baby need "fixing" and this all just makes vulnerable new parents feel like they are doing something wrong.

Is also a competition between middle class white mums. They went from who can afford a more expensive buggy to who can afford a sleep consultant. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22

Totally agree, capitalism at its finest.

Reactions: 12
Plus, they have no work and commute. Mark and Anna can take turns to nap, who cares
I think they’re planning a litter, so they want to get ahead of the sleep issues quickly.

Reactions: 11
I think they’re planning a litter, so they want to get ahead of the sleep issues quickly.
I had this thought yesterday. I was thinking they’d be going for 3 under 3 or something similar and figured she could even be pregnant again already.

It solves the questions of what do they do all day as well as why they’re uploading late/messy content again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's doing a wardrobe clear out and will be selling it on vestiare.
Interested to see how many of her ~investment pieces~ will be dumped there.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.