The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a bit of white fluff on her black jumper in the reel...how did she not notice?! Driving me mad. Anyone else
she’s scruffy and lazy this is what winds me up more than anything else, including the weird ugly forced forward leg thing. It’s how she can’t even be bothered to lint roll, iron, steam or take a photo That isn’t in her bedroom mirror or in front of the rusty black fence that if we were to googled earth is probably 3 houses down so she doesn’t have to go too far. I just think now she’s lost all standards And integrity, the least she could do is present the over priced tat with at least Some effort

Reactions: 25
There's a bit of white fluff on her black jumper in the reel...how did she not notice?! Driving me mad. Anyone else
It doesn’t bother me at all, but I imagine it was too late once they may have realised it.

Reactions: 2
Surely if you're filming a fashion reel you make sure to a do a quick once over with a lint brush?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know, I actually miss influencers being normal people, I am not really looking for professional fashion shoots (or reels).

Reactions: 11
Nanna’s insta today is the same as yesterday and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before……..it’s pointless

She’s so sloppy

Reactions: 18
Nanna’s insta today is the same as yesterday and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before……..it’s pointless
It’s keeping her at the top of the algorithm. The more you post, the more you appear on feeds, in theory.

The Anna Edit #15 rinse and repeat, same photo on the same (Shoreham) street.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Those baggy mom jeans hanging over the Uggs are making me heave. Skinny jeans were made for a reason! Why is everybody hating on skinny jeans now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Those baggy mom jeans hanging over the Uggs are making me heave. Skinny jeans were made for a reason! Why is everybody hating on skinny jeans now.
I only wear skinny jeans still. I have a butt and boobs and I need that refined shape, otherwise I look like ten times larger.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You can’t polish a turd ;) ffs just because something is trendy doesn’t mean you have to get it

Anyone wan to guess when is Anna going to jump on the balaclava bandwagon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
it's an oversimplified narrative that (mostly) fashion influencers on tiktok are pushing; a person who has their own style remains indifferent towards seasonal fashion trends or trends in general, but someone with anna's approach has no other choice than to burn everything influencers label as "out" only to buy it again in 5 years, lol, talk about capsule 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m at a loss with Anna’s content. What’s the point of showing us hideous outfits only to show us the influencers she was inspired by copied so we can follow them instead?

I’m at a loss with Anna’s content. What’s the point of showing us hideous outfits only to show us the influencers she was inspired by copied so we can follow them instead?
Alright I looked those influencers up and the danish woman seems relatively inoffensive but kinda ugly and the German woman… my god it’s worse than Anna.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally. Same with the desert boots. The trousers hanging over them makes me shudder. 😱😱😱

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ her content is so repetitive! I check her stories and it’s literally the same thing, same style, same colours, same types of clothes, same background, same fence, same pose, same facial expression, endlessssss typos because she’s so busy she can’t spare 10 seconds to read back what she wrote!! And who, but who, is spending £1000s on one outfit inspired by her? It baffles me how she’s still relevant enough to post ads and affiliate links. I watch her stories just to keep up with this thread but I never ever want to copy her style. There’s so many better styled influencers out there. Also must be me but i’m so busy with work and life in general I don’t have time to scroll on ig for style inspiration. I just buy clothes that I like and fit me right then pair them with whatever I have as best as I can and I look 10x better than her. I also meet a lot of people daily, I don’t just lounge around my house in them. Mad how these people work a total of 10 minutes a day, most are totally tit at their ‘job’ yet they’re still paid thousands as if their content is sooo life changing.
Sorry for the rant, I’ve had a very busy day at work and now have to carry on doing more work from home. Busy but wouldn’t change a thing because my job gives me a lot of satisfaction! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks to all the followers who gave her ideas for black belts that she can affiliate link. Literally doing her "job" for her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It should be illegal for influencers to aff link tit they either don’t own themselves or haven’t tried.

Anna: “Here’s the belt edit you asked for full of aff links I can’t recommend because I myself have neither owned or tried them, but will be ethnically murky and do it anyway so I can furnish and reno my empty and damp home! As always, thanks for your support!”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.