The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£120 for a very basic black swimsuit! More money than sense. Considering she doesn’t appear to come from an affluent background it always surprises me that she spends an obscene amount of money on clothes. Especially considering everything she buys is so basic, boring and beige. Don’t even get those Le Bon Shoppe socks!!

Reactions: 10
Basic black swimsuit from a company which helpfully doesn't tell you anything about size. I've seen a Large as a size 12 in one company recently and an 18 in another - which way does this company go?

Reactions: 7
Who is still following her and why? The clothes are ridiculously over priced. Her photos are terrible and repetitive. All she does is dress up for the stories/reels/affiliate links. There's no way she's sitting around at home in designer leather trousers looking after a baby!
Legit the only reason I still follow her is because it's one giant beige boring car crash. I've watched her disappear into her insane influencer bubble and every time I think she can't get more detached from reality, she hits a new low. If she had any contacts to the outside world she'd realize how ridiculous her outfits and how messed up her spending habits are.

Reactions: 22
You can still view her content without following her, though. By having you, a real person with a non-bot reputation, she will still be pulling in deals. I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can still view her content without following her, though. By having you, a real person with a non-bot reputation, she will still be pulling in deals. I don’t get it.
Ngl that's just my own laziness and you're probably right. I don't follow her on yt though, you can't pay me to watch that drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Legit the only reason I still follow her is because it's one giant beige boring car crash. I've watched her disappear into her insane influencer bubble and every time I think she can't get more detached from reality, she hits a new low. If she had any contacts to the outside world she'd realize how ridiculous her outfits and how messed up her spending habits are.
Agreed. She spends SO much money on clothes and doesn't really go anywhere. Likewise with putting on a full face of make up each day.

Reactions: 12
I used to love watching Anna's video right before she started writing her book. Loved how put together and organized she seemed. Her fashion seemed very attainable but also elevated if that makes sense? She seemed to keep everything pretty simple and made it seem like just finding the right pieces, products and routines made her life much easier. It's sad to me how out of touch she's become over the past few years. Her fashion lately has been pretty horrendous which is the case for most of us after having babies. Difference is most everyday mums don't delude themselves that their tracksuit with birkenstocks and socks is a casual fashion 'moment'.

Reactions: 30
So essentially all her content now - certainly on stories - is af links. Wtaf. As well as being utterly vacuous and lazy, for consumers of her ‘content’ it is also DEADLY DULL.

Reactions: 26
So essentially all her content now - certainly on stories - is af links. Wtaf. As well as being utterly vacuous and lazy, for consumers of her ‘content’ it is also DEADLY DULL.
Yep. She ain’t posting unless it makes her money. It’s bleeping disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Yep. She ain’t posting unless it makes her money. It’s bleeping disgusting.
Well she needs to fund her renovation, probably going to happen in H2 this year. Every penny counts

Reactions: 12
Well she needs to fund her renovation, probably going to happen in H2 this year. Every penny counts
I’m genuinely shocked how quiet she’s been about the house move and subsequent renovations. I thought it would be her cash cow. How wrong I was.

Reactions: 21
Omg those shoes are hurting my eyes, can we start a petition to bring back whistles era Anna. Some tailoring and colour would be *chef’s kiss*
I was actually surprised to see an Equipment shirt in one of her outfits in the last video!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Anna Edit #15: everything’s an affiliate link, The Anna Edit needs a rethink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yep that’s what I do. Unsubscribed from her months ago! And from her YT as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
£120 for a very basic black swimsuit! More money than sense. Considering she doesn’t appear to come from an affluent background it always surprises me that she spends an obscene amount of money on clothes. Especially considering everything she buys is so basic, boring and beige. Don’t even get those Le Bon Shoppe socks!!
I’m just in disbelief that Mawk allowed her to open the company coffers to buy a £120 swimsuit. Surely a £50 one from Arket is good enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just in disbelief that Mawk allowed her to open the company coffers to buy a £120 swimsuit. Surely a £50 one from Arket is good enough 😂
I think she’s managed to justify her spending by paying him a huge amount of money to be an assistant. She makes the money, she pays him, she spends whatever the duck she wants now. Mark has no say anymore.

Reactions: 9
Omg those shoes are hurting my eyes, can we start a petition to bring back whistles era Anna. Some tailoring and colour would be *chef’s kiss*
Who’s going to be first in wearing these? Lizzy, Lindsey or Anna? I’m guessing they fit Lindsey’s style best, coming up this spring:

8F27B822-7621-41CD-8DC2-0952DE6EAB8D.jpeg

I’m not there yet…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There's a bit of white fluff on her black jumper in the reel...how did she not notice?! Driving me mad. Anyone else

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t mention buying it. You don’t really think she spent £120 on a swimsuit do you? Assume it’s all gifted. She only wants us mugs to actually open our wallets.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.