The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gave birth whilst wearing a swimsuit? Well, that’s normal 😯😯😯 Maybe it has poppers at the crotch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Gave birth whilst wearing a swimsuit? Well, that’s normal 😯😯😯 Maybe it has poppers at the crotch 🤣🤣🤣
didn't she mean the bikini top? I have no idea, lol, deciphering anna's comments is like reading an essay in latin after you've had 1 lesson on duolingo and 2 bottles of vodka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I was thinking the other day, what is Mark going to do in long term?

He is so tit in taking photos, and he has been working for her for three years now and we have not seen any improvements. It is always flat lay, crotch shoot and that smug face. Do they think they can do the same job when Anna is 45? By then, he will lose all his skills set in engineering? Maybe he is doing crypto investing or very clever with their money (who knows?!) the househusband move is extremely short term focus.

(In case anyone wants to comment about “what about the gender role is reversed?”, no…I still think it is a stupid move. No one should quit their job for their partner’s influencing careers -something that is so vapid, vain and short term, nothing to do with gender. Mr Hinch left his estate agent role, he can always go back to that because the barrier to entry is so low but not engineering)
Um, Maawk is totally keeping is professional engineering skills up to date. He's a project manager for their renovation, remember? He made a Gantt chart and everything. So I'm sure that all construction companies will be fighting for him ten years down the road for his unique skill set in managing a house renovation. /s

Also, I watched a YouTube video of a professional photographer reacting to America's Next Top Model and she said that some of the photos looked like they were test shots to get the settings right before the actual photos. And then it hit me – that's what Mark's photography looks like. But the sad thing is, those are his actual photos, not test shots. You'd think that an engineer would be geeking out about different angles, aperture, shutter speed etc but nope, it's just tit year after year.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always lol when a brand needs to tell us that HEY, this top that you are wearing is actually designed in Europe although it is made by underpaid Bangladeshi workers.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Few videos ago when she was doing Mejuri ad she actually showed her Missoma hoops and advertised them for Mejuri🙄 she’s a joke!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Few videos ago when she was doing Mejuri ad she actually showed her Missoma hoops and advertised them for Mejuri🙄 she’s a joke!!!
No way, where?

In all honestly idk why people work with her, she has got one lobe piercing. How else can she style them? They all look the same

Reactions: 7
Who is still following her and why? The clothes are ridiculously over priced. Her photos are terrible and repetitive. All she does is dress up for the stories/reels/affiliate links. There's no way she's sitting around at home in designer leather trousers looking after a baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve been following Anna almost since the beginning but just unfollowed. I just cannot with her smug face anymore.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.