The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it's strange for her to want to take the weekends off but still post her weekly video on a Sunday? Surely the beauty of her job is that you make the rules so why wouldn't you schedule your weekly videos for Monday?

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think it's strange for her to want to take the weekends off but still post her weekly video on a Sunday? Surely the beauty of her job is that you make the rules so why wouldn't you schedule your weekly videos for Monday?
I imagine it’s based on when she’ll get the most views.

Reactions: 17
I think that’s also why she does a signing off for the weekend post early on Friday, even though she looks flipping stupid doing it. There’s probably more engagement on a Friday morning than afternoon on socials. Even if people think she’s a twit, it’s a better opp to shove her face in front of us

Reactions: 12
I just had to come on here and comment on that camel Toteme coat she bought preloved. I hope she didn't pay too much for it, cause it clearly looks like a fake. The lapels on the original are much wider and floppier, and the coat itself drapes differently. A bit sad if it's not the real one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s with the whole taking weekends off thing? I would have thought that the weekend would have been a prime time for content?

Reactions: 14
I kinda hope she got a fake one. You are indeed a very kind person @Vikings
I just had to come on here and comment on that camel Toteme coat she bought preloved. I hope she didn't pay too much for it, cause it clearly looks like a fake. The lapels on the original are much wider and floppier, and the coat itself drapes differently. A bit sad if it's not the real one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I kinda hope she got a fake one. You are indeed a very kind person @Vikings
I try, good karma and all that. I just thought if you're gonna overspend on a coat for the sake of a brand, one would triple check before making the purchase, or you might as well buy a new one for much less. Her coat is definitely a fake, it's very obvious. Can't have researched beforehand. All for Toteme I guess
Excuse my English if it doesn't make sense, not my first language

Reactions: 16
What’s with the whole taking weekends off thing? I would have thought that the weekend would have been a prime time for content?
I don’t get it either. She never engages with her audience anyways and you can schedule posts. So she could take the days off, but still have content up

Reactions: 19
I try, good karma and all that. I just thought if you're gonna overspend on a coat for the sake of a brand, one would triple check before making the purchase, or you might as well buy a new one for much less. Her coat is definitely a fake, it's very obvious. Can't have researched beforehand. All for Toteme I guess
Excuse my English if it doesn't make sense, not my first language
Oh my god you're so right!
It's an obvious fake!
P00611371_b1.jpg
image.jpeg
IMG_20220128_210846.jpg

I get why she wanted to buy it, it looks like a lovely soft coat on Jennifer Lawrence there. Anna's looks like one of those 100% polyester badly made ones that crease if you just look at them.
She must've paid fortune for it, and yet didn't think "hmmm this doesn't actually look that great for this amount of money. I will just return it." No, she saw Totemê label and that was enough for her. Completely blinded by the brand. What a sheep.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm on Vestiaire now trying find the listing to get a better look. Does anyone know what size she said she wears in this coat?

Edit: Nvm can't find any old listings of the camel annecy coat from 2020. Only 2021 onwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm on Vestiaire now trying find the listing to get a better look. Does anyone know what size she said she wears in this coat?
I think she said medium

They haven't updated the design of the coat I think, just increased pricing 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with this weird new selfie pose they all seem to be doing? Holding the phone with both hands and one arm jutting out? Lily’s been doing it too - it looks so awkward and cackhanded. Pretty sure this is something BB does - they’re such a bunch of sheep 🙄🐑🐑
Illuminati 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apologies, I know the conversation has moved on, but I'm astonished that this comment is still there? I do agree that that BB didn't invent the idea, but it's just so critical of Anna that I assumed it would have been deleted by now.

I'm generally more of a lurker than a poster here, but the relentless affiliate linking and lack of variety in content has been really grinding my gears. Nice to see I'm not alone!

(5'3", Taurus 🤣 )

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think even bigger tragedy is that she sold the gorgeous Whistles camel coat (that fitted her like a glove and looked million dollars) to make space for the chapeless Toteme coat. In general Toteme has beautiful items, but I’ve yet to see anyone in any size, who would lookgood in that Toteme sack.

Reactions: 25
I think even bigger tragedy is that she sold the gorgeous Whistles camel coat (that fitted her like a glove and looked million dollars) to make space for the chapeless Toteme coat. In general Toteme has beautiful items, but I’ve yet to see anyone in any size, who would lookgood in that Toteme sack.
The coat in itself could have been fine without those lapels, I just can't look past them, at 5'3" I would drown. But I agree, there's oversized and then there's "this is just too big", it's a fine line

Reactions: 10
Shapeless that is. Can’t seem to edit the typos 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bought that bloody Whistles coat, I’ve still got it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.