The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in one of her capshool wardrobe videos in her flat she showed the clothes under her bed. The camel Whistles coat was bundled up in the drawer and was a creased mess. For someone who had made content about investing in clothes and looking after them, it would have made more sense to store it hanging up. She stored lots of their things in their loft including a clothes rail. She could have stored it in a garment bag on the clothes rail if there wasn't room in the flat.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ugh I wish she would stop filming the moment she opens her eyes. So not here for her morning pufferfish face
IMG_20220130_091554.jpg

(I just clicked on the video to check out the comments, can't believe there are people still interested in watching her applying a rusty eyeshadow)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
(I just clicked on the video to check out the comments, can't believe there are people still interested in watching her applying a rusty eyeshadow)
I just clicked on her video to read the morning comments too, can't believe people are STILL recommending cheap dupes to her. Don't they know Anna doesn't buy anything cheap?! Read the room...

Ps: another proud owner of the camel Whistles coat : )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm on Vestiaire now trying find the listing to get a better look. Does anyone know what size she said she wears in this coat?

Edit: Nvm can't find any old listings of the camel annecy coat from 2020. Only 2021 onwards.
Did she buy it on Vestiaire? I thought they did a check for quality and authenticity?

Reactions: 4
Did she buy it on Vestiaire? I thought they did a check for quality and authenticity?
She did. She bought it on Vestiaire and made sure everyone knew about it.
There have been replicas that fell through Vestiaire's quality checks. I remember nisi received some replica celine earrings and was quite disappointed.

Reactions: 14
She did. She bought it on Vestiaire and made sure everyone knew about it.
There have been replicas that fell through Vestiaire's quality checks. I remember nisi received some replica celine earrings and was quite disappointed.
There’s an option now for popular sellers to ship directly to the buyer. Depending on what you buy and who you buy it from, some items don’t even go through VC’s quality and authenticity checks.

Reactions: 11
today's video was what FINALLY made me realize she shows the same crap week after week. I know it's discussed often on here how repetitive her content is but this was the last straw, really. same products, same 2-3 rooms of the house, same makeup look.... god, it's all so incredibly boring

Reactions: 31
today's video was what FINALLY made me realize she shows the same crap week after week. I know it's discussed often on here how repetitive her content is but this was the last straw, really. same products, same 2-3 rooms of the house, same makeup look.... god, it's all so incredibly boring
Sadly, I watched it. I want my 16 minutes back.

ETA: although I watched it at 2x speed, I still want my 8 minutes back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna straightening her greasy hair :sick: :sick:

Did she try to justify her sad picture on the wall by saying they are on a 3-5 year renovation project? THREE TO FIVE YEARS and they can't put up some bloody artwork on the walls?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anna straightening her greasy hair :sick: :sick:

Did she try to justify her sad picture on the wall by saying they are on a 3-5 year renovation project? THREE TO FIVE YEARS and they can't put up some bloody artwork on the walls?!
Don't let her lie to you, her planning was approved on the 20/1. £ years for the whole completion which including upstairs, I bet they will start their downstairs reno in H2?
Straightening her greasy hair is so gross, I can't even...

Reactions: 20
Out of topic, but it gets on my nerves that these influencer keep messing about how their style is "scandi-chic" or so very Scandinavian. As an actual Scandinavian, I have never seen a person out in the real world dressed like them, anywhere. (We wear Gore-Tex, it's wet). Just makes me think how many outfits are simply created for the sake of social media, and to trick people into believing this is what they need to buy to stay on trend, when it's ONLY on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Out of topic, but it gets on my nerves that these influencer keep messing about how their style is "scandi-chic" or so very Scandinavian. As an actual Scandinavian, I have never seen a person out in the real world dressed like them, anywhere. (We wear Gore-Tex, it's wet). Just makes me think how many outfits are simply created for the sake of social media, and to trick people into believing this is what they need to buy to stay on trend, when it's ONLY on social media.
Hello Scandinavian! Before the spicy cough began, I spent a lot of time in Copenhagen for work and never saw anyone wearing these get ups. As you say: it’s wet - clothing needs to stay dry, not layering tons of heavy beige clothes. For a while I thought it may have changed but you’re right; they’ve made it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Hello Scandinavian! Before the spicy cough began, I spent a lot of time in Copenhagen for work and never saw anyone wearing these get ups. As you say: it’s wet - clothing needs to stay dry, not layering tons of heavy beige clothes. For a while I thought it may have changed but you’re right; they’ve made it up.
Never heard anyone refer to the panini as the spicy cough before but I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just clicked on her video to read the morning comments too, can't believe people are STILL recommending cheap dupes to her. Don't they know Anna doesn't buy anything cheap?! Read the room...

Ps: another proud owner of the camel Whistles coat : )
There are alot more ppl that watch and follow Nanna on social media than are active on these boards (that is true for many ppl for whom there are tattle boards for). If people aren't aware, those that comment on here are the minority. The majority of ppl don't follow mid-level influencers and those that do follow them outnumber the people active on these boards.

Based on the comments, people just like watching these videos or having it on in the background (as quite a few "fans" have mentioned on here as well). I think it's passed the point of aspiration and OG influencers are watched for entertainment purposes. It's def not Succession but I would say it's akin to watching the same tv show over and over. It's clear her fans find her "comforting".

I don't but again I'm clearly in the minority here.

Reactions: 11
Beige is a no-go for me, and long, wide-legged trousers that drag across the ground 😅

Reactions: 8
As a wannabe Scandinavian from Finland (we do get most of the fashion trends from Sweden, though) I agree, no one dresses like this over here. There’s just something very off about Anna and her fellow “scandi-chic” influencers and I cannot really put my finger on why that is. I think a lot of it has to do with the fit of their clothing. I had a browse through the most popular Finnish fashion influencers and while they do have a lot of the same elements as Anna & co. (oversized coats, beige, wooly hats, flared trousers, beige…) the items are tailored to fit them perfectly. You do not see sleeves that drown their entire arms in them or trousers with legs touching the ground (we have snow in winter, that would be idiotic). There’s oversized and then there’s just “too big”, which doesn’t look good on anyone.

Oh, and I’m 5’8” and a Capricorn with my moon in Virgo and Virgo rising. Apparently that makes me the queen of being organized. Maybe I should write a book or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.