The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just watching Alfie's newest vlog and he mentions that they are going to meet their friend Anna who a baby boy 2 days after Ottillie... sounds like Anna right? If that's the case he gave away Ralph's birthday! 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
😶
I'm just watching Alfie's newest vlog and he mentions that they are going to meet their friend Anna who a baby boy 2 days after Ottillie... sounds like Anna right? If that's the case he gave away Ralph's birthday! 👀
I don’t think is a big deal knowing his birthday, unless she is stupid enough to set her password as Ralph0812 something like that. I mean, his mum kinda told the whole world that he was a lucky first try. There are many ways to protect his privacy but I don’t think bday is a big deal. That is just me

Reactions: 4
That would make it August 31st, wouldn't it?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All I do is shill, shill, shill no matter what
Got money on my mind, I can never get enough

• Haha
Reactions: 27
😶
I don’t think is a big deal knowing his birthday, unless she is stupid enough to set her password as Ralph0812 something like that. I mean, his mum kinda told the whole world that he was a lucky first try. There are many ways to protect his privacy but I don’t think bday is a big deal. That is just me
I agree i don't think it's a big deal. I thought it was interesting because it was something Anna didn't share and Alfie spilled the beans. Also i remember people were debating when he was actually born.

Reactions: 15
Those comments on her vlog are still there!!! Mawk, where u at?!
Those comments on the vlog (most liked!), comments (most liked!) calling her out for constant shilling on the last IG pic, plus comments on today's reel about the missing link! Not only do they not bother to read comments these days but they are also half arsing their work to the new level - how can you forget to link the product you're paid to sell!? This is a sackable offense in my books.

• Wow
  • Haha
Those comments on the vlog (most liked!), comments (most liked!) calling her out for constant shilling on the last IG pic, plus comments on today's reel about the missing link! Not only do they not bother to read comments these days but they are also half arsing their work to the new level - how can you forget to link the product you're paid to sell!? This is a sackable offense in my books.
Perhaps they’re realising that raising a tiny human is actually quite hard work. They’d be better off accepting that their lifestyle has changed and adapting rather than keeping up the pretence of perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mark doing a terrible job and Anna blinded by love. As we know she thinks everything mark does is 100% wonderful and perfect! It’s made her business very sloppy

Reactions: 28
Mark doing a terrible job and Anna blinded by love. As we know she thinks everything mark does is 100% wonderful and perfect! It’s made her business very sloppy
Is there anything that man can’t do?! Becoming resoundingly clear to everyone but Anna that yes, it’s pretty obvious that man can’t manage social media channels, take decent photos, upload on time, community manage, or… pretty much anything to do with managing a content creator

• Heart
Hi everyone, I'm 5'8! So I just took the time to count how many capsule warderobe videos Anna has on her channel, and excluding the make- up capsule ones and the one where she fixes Lily's warderobe, I counted 53(!) so in other words, if people feel like they have seen it before, it is because they have...over 50 times (I'm in lockdown okay, I do have a lot of time on my hands haha).
53, bloody hell! She has never ever even had a capsule wardrobe! She just copied un-fancy, who actually does. I was annoyed when she copied her, as I’d read un-fancy for a long time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I did it, I unfollowed Nana. Seriously, another ad break after she didn't post anything before that. I can't take it anymore, there's no value there for me at all, just shilling.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
😶
Anna would probably hate it though. You know she hates her followers knowing the truth about anything!

I didn't know these two were actually friends with Zalfie. I have never known them to hang out before. Maybe they just met up because they have babies in common now, I guess.

Those comments on her vlog are still there!!! Mawk, where u at?!
Wow! There was a time when Mawk would have scrubbed those comments mere minutes after they were posted. I guess now is the time to leave a comment for Anna. Ha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anna would probably hate it though. You know she hates her followers knowing the truth about anything!

I didn't know these two were actually friends with Zalfie. I have never known them to hang out before. Maybe they just met up because they have babies in common now, I guess.
Unless they were in the same NCT group? Like they’ll have met before but I don’t think they were chummy but could have happened when they announced it

Reactions: 4
Unless they were in the same NCT group? Like they’ll have met before but I don’t think they were chummy but could have happened when they announced it
Yeah, I guess. Now that I think of it I'm sure Anna mentioned on the podcast that she'd been messaging Zoe since they were pregnant at the same time. I just can't really see Anna and Mark having too much in common with Zalfie - especially 'ol socks & sandals Mark - but I guess they could just talk about baby stuff.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I guess. Now that I think of it I'm sure Anna mentioned on the podcast that she'd been messaging Zoe since they were pregnant at the same time. I just can't really see Anna and Mark having too much in common with Zalfie - especially 'ol socks & sandals Mark - but I guess they could just talk about baby stuff.
I dunno Alfie and Anna both have teeth they love to shove about to the camera and Alfie and mark both dress like completely old men with sock and god knows what

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone, I'm 5'8! So I just took the time to count how many capsule warderobe videos Anna has on her channel, and excluding the make- up capsule ones and the one where she fixes Lily's warderobe, I counted 53(!) so in other words, if people feel like they have seen it before, it is because they have...over 50 times (I'm in lockdown okay, I do have a lot of time on my hands haha).
That is an astonishing number! 🤯

Thank you for counting them up! I hope it helped pass a little time in lockdown
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is an astonishing number! 🤯

Thank you for counting them up! I hope it helped pass a little time in lockdown
❤
Thank you! The worst part is, those were only the videos that actually had the word capsule in them- there were quite a few others too that were similar. Videos like wearing ten items ten ways etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.