The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that was when Mark had a job, now he doesn’t have a job, so she sleeps until 7.30 and think it is super early. I think 7.30 is early lol. If I am working for myself, I will wake up at 9 everyday haha
If I’m working for myself I’m not getting up before 11:00. Even now, working from home, I kind of wake up after 9 to open my laptop at 9:30. I’m not a morning person at all. There’s weekends where I get out of bed at 2pm. But in our society, productivity is linked to getting up early. Not sure why, because you can do things at night too.

Anyway, if I were an influencer (without children), there is no way I would stick to a regular day routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This AD is so half-assed. The place looks so drab and dreary. Couldn't she have lit the fire or put up a few Christmas decorations? Oh, sorry, forgot, this photo was probably taken in September!

Screenshot_20211210-085434_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Photos on stories are even worse, out of focus and clearly shot with a flash during evening. Just shite quality all-round. Take some photography lessons, Mawk!!!

The place looks so drab and dreary. Couldn't she have lit the fire or put up a few Christmas decorations?

View attachment 915718
Their house to me always looks like it's freezing cold inside!

Reactions: 32
This looks like they’ve taken it with their film camera, which is why it looks tit. It’s your job to make clean and professional content - bleeping DO IT.

Reactions: 25
Jesus, look at that wrapping paper she chose! Nothing says Christmas joy like sad beige present..
This is what they wrapp your cured meat in at the farmers markett.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I’m working for myself I’m not getting up before 11:00. Even now, working from home, I kind of wake up after 9 to open my laptop at 9:30. I’m not a morning person at all. There’s weekends where I get out of bed at 2pm. But in our society, productivity is linked to getting up early. Not sure why, because you can do things at night too.

Anyway, if I were an influencer (without children), there is no way I would stick to a regular day routine.
Agreed, our society is designed for morning people just because they got there first!

Anna used to constantly bang on about getting up when Mark did (when he was doing it to get ready and commute to London), showing the time on her phone screen in the dark, timelapses of her hunched over a laptop in her horrible dressing gown… and now that she doesn’t do that, her output is no different. It was her trying on another personality because she doesn’t have one - the early riser, the baker, the ~virgo~… ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
There's a comment under that post something along the lines of "tired of this constant shilling".
Surprised it hasn't been deleted. The Newtons seem to be giving even less tit about their work than previously thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That outfit ain’t helping.
Thought the same ... "and her stylist." I say it weekly on here but I loathe those leather trousers and just cannot understand why she's obsessed with them? She looks so frumpy in them and that sweater DOES NOT GO nor the Loewe with any of it! The photos should tell her something!

Reactions: 9
There's a comment under that post something along the lines of "tired of this constant shilling".
Surprised it hasn't been deleted. The Newtons seem to be giving even less tit about their work than previously thought.
there's one saying they thought it was an old photo, really says something about your content when all your photos look the same, lol
20211210_233722.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I unfollowed her on everything a while ago. She used to be my Sunday morning comfort watch. But Mark, the shilling, the repetitive content, the price of all the stuff she shills and the lack of style. No thanks Anna. I Edited her out of my life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I finally watched last Sunday's vlog. It is terrible. The obligatory shot of her applying rusty eyeshadow, the constant raving about "Waitrose & Partners" Mince Pies and as a previous poster wrote, the constant talk about showing Ralph the Christmas Tree then it ended before he came home.

Reactions: 12
I finally watched last Sunday's vlog. It is terrible. The obligatory shot of her applying rusty eyeshadow, the constant raving about "Waitrose & Partners" Mince Pies and as a previous poster wrote, the constant talk about showing Ralph the Christmas Tree then it ended before he came home.
I imagine Ralph to be returning from work because he’s now 18 and she’s just been lying to us about his age 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.