The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Co-signing hanging linen on hangers as soon as it comes out of the wash! ANNA DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR!

Also! If you need to shrink your linen a 1/2 size, throw it in the dryer on high.

Reactions: 11
Her face, her lips, her dress ( I hate the black dress so much, is like the early 2000 nightmare) offend me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
New vid is up: GIRLS NIGHT OUT.
It features a grand total of 15 seconds of the said night, with nothing more but food shots. This is what, her 3rd or 4th click bait title since the Daily Edit started?? Cash grab at its finest. They've stopped giving duck the moment they bought that House of Misery, haven't they?
I'm genuinely repulsed by her at this point.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks like some undercooked meatloaf here hahah. I am going to hell anyway!
Save me a seat.

I just unsubscribed, this vid was the last straw. I don't want to listen to 9 minutes of incoherent rambling about the same three things, giggling and over the top reactions TO A bleeping POTATO. I swear when she took that bit I KNEW she'd act like it's the best thing she's ever put in her mouth. Girls night out my arse, what was that, 15 seconds? Absolutely enraging and unbelievable that this tit passes as work and she'll make money off it. That took literally 10 minutes to film and has minor editing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Save me a seat.

I just unsubscribed, this vid was the last straw. I don't want to listen to 9 minutes of incoherent rambling about the same three things, giggling and over the top reactions TO A bleeping POTATO. Girls night out my arse, what was that, 15 seconds? Absolutely enraging and unbelievable that this tit passes as work and she'll make money off it. That took literally 10 minutes to film and has minor editing.
OMG the potato. I have never seen anyone get so giddy over 1 baby potato. And Anna giving Mark a high 5 well done, you made that. He is not a toddler! I bet she did the same thing when she found out she was pregnant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
OMG the potato. I have never seen anyone get so giddy over 1 baby potato. And Anna giving Mark a high 5 well done, you made that. He is not a toddler! I bet she did the same thing when she found out she was pregnant.
Did you see how the Mark Edit shamelessly creeped in at the end....

1624352398795.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was irrationally annoyed at the fact she only had 15 mins to get ready at the beginning of the video. It's not like she has anything else to do? She had time to plan her outfits at the beginning of the week but not plan ahead enough to make sure you're not rushing for your first night out in a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New vid is up: GIRLS NIGHT OUT.
It features a grand total of 15 seconds of the said night, with nothing more but food shots. This is what, her 3rd or 4th click bait title since the Daily Edit started?? Cash grab at its finest. They've stopped giving duck the moment they bought that House of Misery, haven't they?
I'm genuinely repulsed by her at this point.
Came here to say this. I genuinely cant believe how bad the video is today. 'A day in the life' but actually more than half of the video is her just putting on make-up. I'm not usually a youtube commenter because I just think there isn't much point but I was so close to highlighting the terrible effort.

Reactions: 18
Did you see how the Mark Edit shamelessly creeped in at the end....

View attachment 628786
Anna is looking so rough. Much beauty influencer!

I haven't been watching the daily cash grab - not since the Brighton vlog which featured Brighton for all of 3 seconds. From what I've been reading here this kind of thing has been happening a lot. Is she getting called out on her lack of effort in comments at all? Anybody seen anything 'negative' before she's deleted it?

Just saw this actually vomit inducing comment on her latest vlog:

Screenshot_2021-06-22-11-31-33-1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I get that she’s deleting “negative” comments straight away but why is her videos getting so little thumbs down? I don’t get that🤔 can someone explain please. I’m quite new around here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get that she’s deleting “negative” comments straight away but why is her videos getting so little thumbs down? I don’t get that🤔 can someone explain please. I’m quite new around here.
People have probably died of boredom before they get to the point of clicking the thumbs down.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
People have probably died of boredom before they get to the point of clicking the thumbs down.
People barley watch the Daily Cash Grab these days. Yesterday's video got only 18K views.

IMG_20210622_130620.jpg

i.e. I filmed all these videos back in May so there's nothing I can do about it now 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anna is looking so rough. Much beauty influencer!

I haven't been watching the daily cash grab - not since the Brighton vlog which featured Brighton for all of 3 seconds. From what I've been reading here this kind of thing has been happening a lot. Is she getting called out on her lack of effort in comments at all? Anybody seen anything 'negative' before she's deleted it?

Just saw this actually vomit inducing comment on her latest vlog:

View attachment 628889
Surely these kind of comments are people trolling?? Can you imagine saying to your pregnant friend - I sure hope you and your husband high five and you tell him well done when you have your baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Random Thoughts:

- she literally looks like Shrek
- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.
- she says "I feel like" every other sentence she no longer thinks. Just feels.
- can't get over the creases.

Enjoy me my embodiment of Anna:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Surely these kind of comments are people trolling?? Can you imagine saying to your pregnant friend - I sure hope you and your husband high five and you tell him well done when you have your baby.
I'd love if they were taking the piss - but I fear not. Some of these people cried when Anna announced her pregnancy. They are in love with 'pure' Mark FFS. I dunno, maybe they are trolling - but there seems to be a hell of a lot of them. And they all want more Mark!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.