The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video she mentioned one of the products being a good idea for your Christmas wish list so I’d guess it was filmed in November 🙄
Her entire job is hawking tat on the internet and she can’t even get Christmas right. Marko truly is doing a bang up job at project managing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why upload a video on December 26th that has several suggestions of viewers putting things on their Christmas list? It’s utterly shoddy and unprofessional. Surely she must have watched the video after Mawk edited it and before uploading (you’d hope). So it’s like she doesn’t even care that it sounds crap and lazy. She needs to fire Mawk.

Reactions: 42
I thought Anna couldn’t produce a more boring video than one of those Crapshule Wardrobe but after watching this one I’ve changed my mind.
I’m not even talk about their lack of organisation since she makes suggestions for Xmas wishlist 2 days after Xmas day just going to focus on the visual: that hair cut does nothing for her, the lack of hair styling and seeing her tucking it behind her ear just to see it scape that place 2 seconds later, the freaking microphone, the oversize beige sweater 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
When it comes to skin tone, 'preferring' something over another is only going to look wrong. You can't prefer to be warm or pink toned - you just are. I'd love to be fair/pink but I'm stuck with olive/sallow. I couldn't pull off pink if I tried. If it isn't you, then it will never look right.

Vocally frying up a storm Anna. jesus wept
The shade range of Anna's clothes are a hue of piss and poo so she's trying to match her face colour with her "capsule wardrobe".

Notice that foundation does not match her skintone whatsoever but it sure does go with that Toteme jumper...

(You might think I"m joking but I genuinely think that's what it is.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. What a boring piece of crap video that was - even on x2 speed. I got through 5 mins and had to turn it off. Mentioning putting products on your Christmas list on the 26th December is just f*cking lazy IMO - she's meant to be the Queen of OrGaNiSaTiOn, could she not have put herself in the frame of mind between Christmas and New Year and said 'you might be able to pick up some of these on sale' or something?! I get baby brain and all that, but it's literally meant to be her thing that she plans... She literally just did this for the AFLs.

Reactions: 23
I thought Anna couldn’t produce a more boring video than one of those Crapshule Wardrobe but after watching this one I’ve changed my mind.
I’m not even talk about their lack of organisation since she makes suggestions for Xmas wishlist 2 days after Xmas day just going to focus on the visual: that hair cut does nothing for her, the lack of hair styling and seeing her tucking it behind her ear just to see it scape that place 2 seconds later, the freaking microphone, the oversize beige sweater 🤢🤢🤢
The microphone does my head in!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.