The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've finally unfollowed on Instagram. I don't need to see her stories that are 97% links and ads. Instagram advertises to me enough as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m already over her obsession with the Waitrose & Partners minced pies. Holy hell. Is this all they’ve paid her for? Could they not have thrown in some little amuse bouche bruschetta or pigs in a blanket to liven these ads up a bit?!?!!!!

Reactions: 20
I’m already over her obsession with the Waitrose & Partners minced pies. Holy hell. Is this all they’ve paid her for? Could they not have thrown in some little amuse bouche bruschetta or pigs in a blanket to liven these ads up a bit?!?!!!!
Why does anyone need to do ads for Christmas food anyway? Mince pies, cheese board, pigs in blankets....it's standard stuff, how would this be influencing anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Family member works with different food brands in getting them in stores, kind of means we have to up our game food wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Here it is guys. It's so funny to me how she pretends this takes SOO much to write, so she couldn't do one in November.
Thank you for sharing. I didn’t realise these were the actual newsletters being shared, I thought it was a parody post 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, just thought of this while I was vacuuming my wood floors:

She should really take her own advice and get a plan together to have her floors sorted. I need to see her project management tool for this. And if all that’s listed for “re-do floors” is “wait for them to be gifted” then get outta here with your plan ahead bs!

Woof. There’s shabby chic and then there’s Anna’s floors.
wow, you can vacuum and think at the same time?! You trying to take over from Anna at being super efficient? What’s next for you, a crotch shot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does anyone need to do ads for Christmas food anyway? Mince pies, cheese board, pigs in blankets....it's standard stuff, how would this be influencing anyone?
If it is not Waitrose & Partners, it is not mince pies.

Whatever happened to just chips and dip and a veggie platter 😂😂😂
I will feel let down if I go to someone house and they serve me carrot and hummus. Or celery with hummus 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for sharing. I didn’t realise these were the actual newsletters being shared, I thought it was a parody post 🤦🏻‍♀️

wow, you can vacuum and think at the same time?! You trying to take over from Anna at being super efficient? What’s next for you, a crotch shot?!
I should start a newsletter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so people are drawn in those shops to buy other stuff. Especially for more expensive supermarkets, they need the standard things to attract people.

Reactions: 6
It’s so people are drawn in those shops to buy other stuff. Especially for more expensive supermarkets, they need the standard things to attract people.
yeah, I understand the concept of influencing. But promoting mince pies is a bit tragic. If Anna influences you to pop into Waitrose for some mince pies, then you really need to get out more. What is this world?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they want to draw me into the shop show something a bit fancier than a basic mince pie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
yeah, I understand the concept of influencing. But promoting mince pies is a bit tragic. If Anna influences you to pop into Waitrose for some mince pies, then you really need to get out more. What is this world?
I didn’t mean the influencing bit necessarily, I just meant people love to get standard things at fancy stores. Many people genuinely would not go into Waitrose for the rest of the year.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mean the influencing bit necessarily, I just meant people love to get standard things at fancy stores. Many people genuinely would not go into Waitrose for the rest of the year.
I love standard things in fancy stores, but I mean, I don't need Anna to tell me that Waitrose has mince pies at Christmas, does anyone? lol Fair enough if it's something new and exclusive, but mince pies...

I'd be ok if she was offering something, like actual helpful tips, some new ideas...you know? She's just so boring and basic, how do these people get paid so much for the bare minimum?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I love standard things in fancy stores, but I mean, I don't need Anna to tell me that Waitrose has mince pies at Christmas, does anyone? lol Fair enough if it's something new and exclusive, but mince pies...

I'd be ok if she was offering something, like actual helpful tips, some new ideas...you know? She's just so boring and basic, how do these people get paid so much for the bare minimum?
More people are likely to go and buy some waitrose "and partners" mince pies as a treat than splurge on second-hand old celine though. On a whole, influencing culture and the amounts earned from it is quite tasteless when you think how much keyworkers in Watrose shop floors actually take home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

All a supermarket needs is someone to step in the door. You know they’re walking out with more than the mince pies they came to buy. So they’re just getting their name out there.

Reactions: 7
Everytime she tries to talk more about her inner ViRgOoo / orGaNisaTiOn I want to shout "Just shut up about the Sun, shut up about the Sun!!!" (Sorry, can't help The Office reference).

Waitrose & Partners in crime- I heard that getting paid to talk about the name of the brand is apparently enough to register in customers subconcious mind. Somehow to think Waitrose when they need food or shopping. Please economists or marketing experts or other experts here do not come for me. I am never serious, know nothing about investments either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everytime she tries to talk more about her inner ViRgOoo / orGaNisaTiOn I want to shout "Just shut up about the Sun, shut up about the Sun!!!" (Sorry, can't help The Office reference).

Waitrose & Partners in crime- I heard that getting paid to talk about the name of the brand is apparently enough to register in customers subconcious mind. Somehow to think Waitrose when they need food or shopping. Please economists or marketing experts or other experts here do not come for me. I am never serious, know nothing about investments either.
It’s about brand value. If Waitrose appears to be the top supermarket of all of these influencers then it doesn’t matter what they’re shilling in their paid adverts. It’s about being at the tip of someone’s tongue, at the forefront of their minds when they need to go shopping. The mince pies are essentially irrelevant. It’s about getting them in the store.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.