The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 908074
What is going on she looks like a bleeping goblin??
At least hidden crotch!

Not OP but for me it's the way she smiles. She seems to be hellbent on having her mouth agape in every picture like, babe, that's not how people normally smile in photos? She looks deranged. Close your teeth, then smile. It's not that hard.

What also bothers me in that photo is her hair sticking out, just put it behind your ear ffs!!!
I have other things with my jaw going on, bit of an open bite, but I can’t do your described „photo smile“ and make it look natural. What is she supposed to do, not smile and be miserable like Lily?

Reactions: 3
shes trying to do Mama Jaw, it’s a thing and it’s infuriating.

Reactions: 6
“Oh my gaaad”
59011AA2-13FE-48D3-B8FD-8232DB396924.jpeg

87A7E154-5AB2-4A21-B372-EEBDE9CFE761.jpeg
4AAE2FB2-8F4D-4DAA-8CB5-29AF8D47810D.jpeg
A lot of the NYC Mama influencers have grown out of it but Fleur’s become the worst for it recently. Couldn’t be arsed to go through the archives but you get the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ave other things with my jaw going on, bit of an open bite, but I can’t do your described „photo smile“ and make it look natural. What is she supposed to do, not smile and be miserable like Lily?
The thing is, she can do a regular "photo smile" she just chooses not to
IMG_20211206_133917.jpg

IMG_20211206_133944.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone PLEASE share the newsletter! @jaymie are you the one who always shares the newsletter?
Ah I am out at the moment x can someone share the newsletter. Don’t want to log on to tattle on my work laptop haha.

But I can promise you, the newsletter stated with - “well, hello there…”:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Here it is guys. It's so funny to me how she pretends this takes SOO much to write, so she couldn't do one in November.

OH HELLO THERE! So the newsletter is back! I intended to get one out for our return to work in November, but it sadly got pushed off the agenda because we've had to get real good at prioritising over the past couple of weeks. But this morning I've managed to carve a bit of time out of my day to settle down with my laptop and put together a new edition of 'An Edited Life' which I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy typing out.

This month's edition focuses on the tasks you can complete now which will put you in good stead for the new year, as well as sharing my favourite Substacks to subscribe to (have you discovered them yet? It's like content galore over there). Finishing off with a round-up of my published posts and videos for the month and my four must-buys which I've been wearing all month long. So put your feet up and dig in...

LESSON #45
How To Get Organised NOW For 2022
I LOVE the new year. A fresh page in your diary. A blank slate. It just sings to my Virgo tendencies and with 2022 less than a month away I thought today I'd share the tasks you can complete now that will get you prepped and ready for the upcoming year ahead...

GET AHEAD WITH CORRESPONDENCE. Mark laughs but I use my daily pram walks to 'answer my correspondence' a.k.a listen and reply to all my WhatsApp voice notes - it just makes it sound fancy doesn't it? But I'm talking about sending Christmas cards if that's your thing, buying all the birthday cards you'll need to send in 2022, getting your thank you cards ready, responding to that message you've had pinned to the top of your inbox for the past two weeks. It doesn't sound like a lot but these things can really weigh you down and make you feel GREAT when they are done.

INBOX BLISS. Get your inbox down to zero. Go on, I dare you. YOU CAN DO IT! I have a blog post here on my tips for the best inbox hygiene, but there's something about signing off at the end of the year feeling like you've drawn a line under it, you know? If zero feels a little ambitious, then make yourself a 'Reply On Return' folder and put any emails in there that will need tending to in the new year.

DO THOSE ERRANDS YOU'VE BEEN PUTTING OFF. Got paperwork to file? Dry cleaning to drop off? A button to reattach? An appointment you've been meaning to make? A thank you to send? A tonne of washing that's been sitting on the side? You know that these types of tasks just love to mount up and even though you feel it might take 189008 hours to do them all, the reality is usually far from it. Dedicate an hour of a day to just DOING IT. Put it in your diary so you don't forget, write a list and tick them off as you go.

PREP YOUR ORGANISATION. How do you organise your day? With to-do lists manually on paper, or is it something that you arrange electronically. Whatever your method there are probably things that you can do now to get ahead. We plan all our work on Monday - an online project planning tool - and I like to spend this time of the year prepping the boards for 2022, inputting dates and content ideas and just cleaning everything up for the new year so I can crack on with work straight away when I'm back in January.

BOOK IN SOME NICE THINGS. Ever feel like the weeks just run away with you?! SAME! Before you know it a whole month has passed and you can't even remember what you did yesterday. Why not take this month to book in some nice things for 2022? Organise a fun day out with your mates, or a little staycation or getaway? Find a date that everyone can come over for dinner? Or maybe there's something that you've always wanted to do with your partner or family? A show you've been meaning to go to, or a nice restaurant where you've always wanted to try the Sunday roast? Big or small, fancy or homemade, it's nice to have some things to look forward to.
A POINT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

'Culture Study' by Anne Helen Petersen on Substack
I found this via the Who Weekly Patreon (which you lot know I'm a BIG Wholigan) and it's a very interesting deep dive into a whole host of topics that fill up my brain. There is so much content to get your teeth into here.

'Kitchen Projects' by Nicola Lamb on Substack
I keep forwarding this newsletter on to all my loved ones, because it contains SUCH brilliant recipes. Plus Nicola is a Recipe Developer so she gets into the nitty gritty into the science behind ingredients and techniques so you get to understand the 'how' and 'whys' of baking too.

'Rodeo Break' on Substack
I have absolutely no idea how I stumbled across this newsletter but I'm so glad I did because I save it weekly in my inbox to read when I can properly do so without any distractions. Pop culture commentary that I LAP UP. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say that newsletter took her max 10 minutes to write. She most likely spent way more time on the AL & linking to all of her old and tired content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would someone spend so much money to buy jeans from a company called ACNE studios??? Why would someone name a brand like that???? Someone who never struggled with acne?? I just don’t get it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
OH HELLO THERE! So the newsletter is back! I intended to get one out for our return to work in November, but it sadly got pushed off the agenda because we've had to get real good at prioritising over the past couple of weeks. But this morning I've managed to carve a bit of time out of my day to settle down with my laptop and put together a new edition of 'An Edited Life' which I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy typing out.
Can't be arsed to read it all but I love this bit...trying to sound like she's the busiest, most hardworking influencer mum there is. Oh poor me I have no time to even do my job and write a blog post for all you lazy peasants but here I am writing one because I'm so organised and hardworking

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Hi boss, I know I’m paid to be a lecturer and all, but I just wanted to let you know that I carved out some time in my schedule to teach. I’m not sure how else I’ll get all of my work done. Praise me, please. Praise me.”

Do duck off, Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I mean I understand not buying cheap shoes but my winter boots, my third winter with them and probably a few more to go, cost €80.

Reactions: 8
I’d say that newsletter took her max 10 minutes to write. She most likely spent way more time on the AL & linking to all of her old and tired content.
I swear, if she invests in an AI software, the AI can write the same tit for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.