The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need AI when she has Mark, is there anything that man can’t do?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It’s 2 weeks before Christmas and 3 weeks before the end of the year. If this woman thinks us normies have the time to look ahead and get things started for 2022, she’s more delusional than I thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t need AI when she has Mark, is there anything that man can’t do?
Disappear

My Winter Wardrobe Wishlist
The pieces that I’m filling up my basket with…
This post contains ad affiliate links (denoted by a ‘*’) & gifted items (denoted by ‘ad - gifted). You can read my full disclaimer here.
TheAnnaEdit-6745-Winter-wardrobe-wishlist.jpg

I have to preface this post by saving that if you watched my recent haul video then you will know that I definitely don’t need to buy anymore clothes anytime soon (I mean baby clothes don’t count, right?), so the following items are staying firmly in my basket and not going any further than that. However I do enjoy putting these posts together as more of an inspiration station/I really do love a scroll online – what can I say? Plus it always gives me a kick up the butt to dig deeper into my wardrobe and dust off some things that need a bit more love from yours truly. So here we go; the items that are on my wishlist that are perfect for the winter months, that I really don’t need but can’t help coveting…
TheAnnaEdit-6682-Winter-wardrobe-wishlist.jpg

TheAnnaEdit-6808-Winter-wardrobe-wishlist.jpg

THE OVERSIZED BLACK COAT
Last year was the year of the camel coat, but I feel like 2021 is the time for the oversized black coat. And I’m not talking about boring ol’ black coats here, I’m talking about coats with texture to them, a voluminous sleeve, a stunning lining, a statement collar – go wild. Last winter I got the ARKET Black Wool Oversized Coat and although the version that I have is no longer available, this years version* looks just as good. I find myself reaching for this coat a lot because it’s absolutely massive so it keeps me nice and toasty and also helps to cover up whatever vomit-stained tracksuit I’m wearing underneath! The Raey Exaggerated-Shoulder Wool Coat* is a beautiful designer option, but the Whistles Black Indira Puff Sleeve Coat* is a great high-street version – with a similar big sleeve situation. I also love the & Other Stories Belted Wool Coat* for a cool turned up collar situation that looks INCREDIBLE on the model, and the MANGO Wool Handmade Coat* gives off a similar vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"it just sings to my Virgo tendencies..." NOBODY 🛎ASKED 🛎 NOBODY 🛎 CARES 🛎

for real, I just expect her to say she breathes and her heart beats because she's such a virgo 🤪 any time soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s 2 weeks before Christmas and 3 weeks before the end of the year. If this woman thinks us normies have the time to look ahead and get things started for 2022, she’s more delusional than I thought.
But you know, SHE has the time to be super ViRGoooOo ORgaNISeDd because she’s going to post ten more ads within the next three days and then she’ll sign off for Christmas on 10th December and not come back until March. Of course she has time to sew a bloody button on before Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, just thought of this while I was vacuuming my wood floors:

She should really take her own advice and get a plan together to have her floors sorted. I need to see her project management tool for this. And if all that’s listed for “re-do floors” is “wait for them to be gifted” then get outta here with your plan ahead bs!

Woof. There’s shabby chic and then there’s Anna’s floors.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she really put down “get organized” as an entire bullet point in her newsletter? And “do errands”?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she really put down “get organized” as an entire bullet point in her newsletter? And “do errands”?
Yep 😂 one of her top tips on how to get ahead for next year is do the things on your to do list this year. We have got ourselves a genius here!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her vlogs are the same as they were before she had a baby. No sign of the baby anywhere. Not a toy or anything. Guess he won't be featured in them.

Reactions: 12
How can you write all of your thank you cards :rolleyes: ahead of time? Unless she's psychic, what exactly is she writing in them, and how does she know who to write them to?
So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her ‘to do ‘ lists show that, in fact, she really doesn’t have much to do.

And she doesn’t even realise it. It makes her look very silly. Oh Anna. It’s not hard to be organised when you’re not busy in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How can you write all of your thank you cards :rolleyes: ahead of time? Unless she's psychic, what exactly is she writing in them, and how does she know who to write them to?
So many questions.
Probably a load of generic ones with space for a name.

How thoughtful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So many questions.
It's easier when you have a list of brands who send you £££ every year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.