Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi 🤢 No one want to see you in a bath 🤢

View attachment 424298
HAHA OMFG dude we are like 2 weeks away from a flat out fully nude silhouette shot or her butt naked with only her beloved mud splattered on her nips & bits while she laughs maniacally pretending she loves puddles. girl should just start an onlyfans we all know she wants to and then we can be spared seeing this insecure desperate pitiful bullshit on her normal feed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Watching an old video because lazy ass Bimbobs couldn't be arsed to make one tonight because another mop company hasn't managed to fund her:

8:10 -- firstly, you'll need to know that all she's making is a boring ass lumpy ass butternut squash soup which my lovely little dog would even turn his nose at -- "Joe had the idea to make a mushroom bruschetta" -- yes, Dimbobs, it must be absolutely shocking that he wouldn't be filled at dinner by a tiny ass soup!

Then she talks for way too long about how much Joe loves bread. Man alive, bread is literally just a standard food. Most people like it. Get the duck over it!

She talks about how his nickname was Dough because he loved bread. Can you imagine shaming him for wanting a piece of toast after a run? I CAN'T.

There was this one girl I used to work with, bless her annoying soul, she clearly had a negative relationship with food. I sat across from her, whenever I'd be eating ANYTHING she'd ask what I was eating and make a passive aggressive comment about it. Like... I cannot imagine living with one of these people!

Nimnubs thinks she's so special and sexy. She's not. She's average at best if I'm being generous (below average if I'm being completely honest), has a dull personality and seems IMPOSSIBLE to live with/talk to without ripping my "non-genetically pahhhhfect" hair out! (Says the girl who's hair actually resembles a scarecrow who got struck by a bolt of lightning.)

She's so cocky without any substance. Her looks are meh, her personality is beyond a bore and her actual credible successes are 0. She's selfish and, on top of that, you can't even enjoy the world's greatest gift -- FOOD! I really feel so sorry for whichever bloke she ends up with next.

I just picture Dimbobs as this hypersensitive mousy annoying person to go out for a meal with. The nonstop giggling at nothing and touching of her hair and thinking she looks cute when she doesn't and analysing the menu to death to just ask for a pile of unseasoned and undressed leaves.

I think I'm getting my period tomorrow, I'm extra annoyed 🤣 🤣 🤣
I remember in one of her Greece vlogs she shames Joe for eating bread too, she kept mentioning that the bread on the table was "specifically for Joeyyy" "he just loveeees bread" omfg, that must have annoyed him so much constantly hearing that. It's a stock-standard daily food item... It's not shocking to like or eat bread!!!?!!! & if everything else on the table is mushed/pureed, there'd better be some bread!! :LOL:

Reactions: 25
I remember in one of her Greece vlogs she shames Joe for eating bread too, she kept mentioning that the bread on the table was "specifically for Joeyyy" "he just loveeees bread" omfg, that must have annoyed him so much constantly hearing that. It's a stock-standard daily food item... It's not shocking to like or eat bread!!!?!!! & if everything else on the table is mushed/pureed, there'd better be some bread!! :LOL:
She did this in Belgium too, on the second day she was like 'we've eaten unhealthily here as we're on holiday [unhealthily = 2 slices of bread with her soup btw] and so we're just sick of bread now' when Joe is clearly not at all sick of bread 🤣 I would hate to know her tbh, can't be dealing with people shaming you for eating. I almost feel sorry for her that she goes to such lengths starving herself and overexercising to look good and yet her body isn't enviable at all, she just looks like a naturally thin girl. She's not like PTs you see on Insta who clearly have worked hard for muscle tone etc and inspire you to make an effort, she just looks normal...might as well eat the bread and be happy tbh Dimbobs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Dimdumb should title her videos 'How I manage not to eat in a Day'. 'How I piss off any man vaguely interested in me'...'How I am not sexy even though I try SO hard'
I laughed so hard I scared my cat of the bed just now! :p Omg.. too funny and spot on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is with her insane contempt for bread and the constant need to specify it’s not hers??? God forbid someone thinks for a second that she could have a tiny crumb!! 🥲😱 why is she soooo insecure 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Indeed, in the above vlog she even mentions it's healthier to drink warm water than cold water. So, I mean, she's even taking the fun out of water.
OMG yes. Her exact words were "cold water isn't that good for your body at all." WTF? Even water isn't good for you now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
OMG yes. Her exact words were "cold water isn't that good for your body at all." WTF? Even water isn't good for you now.
I might be wrong, but I think she may have gotten it from Chinese medicine because I've heard that from my grandparents so many times growing up 😂 but I'm not convinced cold water is bad for us lol, nothing beats a glass of ice cold water that's 80% ice

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're so right!

In 12:44 of this vlog, she does it again:

I'm sure he got annoyed overhearing her twist his words, knowing it'd reach hundreds of thousands of people.
Eating a salad- hang on, she doesn't like salad!!Liar liar, pants on fire!! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a friend like this, will not eat bread (instead of, she replaces it with rice cakes which are not great for blood sugar and feeling satiated), if she has an occasional wrap or fries, it's like she's done the naughtiest thing in the world/committed a diet crime. She had an avocado last months which she enjoyed eating but then looked up how many calories there were in it and decided not to have one for the foreseeable :oops: I used to avoid carbs at all cost, now I just trying to eat all food groups but in moderation. I am a bit heavier than I'd like but am in process of trying to fix my relationship with my own body. I had to ask the friend that we stop discussing anything food/body image/diet related because her approach is toxic and it's not helping me in dealing with my own issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I hadn’t realised how passive aggressive she was about food in her old blogs until it was pointed out, and now I’m looking for all the clues. She reminds me of a woman I used to work with who ate 600 calories a day, and I’m when you were eating something in front of her she’d be like ‘oh, what’s that?’ and then tell you how much fat was in it and how many calories and why she doesn’t eat it, and she didn’t hide watching and judging you the entire time.

Niomi reminds me of one o those girls who loses her own sense of self when she gets into a relationship, it’s all ‘we’ everything. I think I’d find that suffocating after a while.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a friend like this, will not eat bread (instead of, she replaces it with rice cakes which are not great for blood sugar and feeling satiated), if she has an occasional wrap or fries, it's like she's done the naughtiest thing in the world/committed a diet crime. She had an avocado last months which she enjoyed eating but then looked up how many calories there were in it and decided not to have one for the foreseeable :oops: I used to avoid carbs at all cost, now I just trying to eat all food groups but in moderation. I am a bit heavier than I'd like but am in process of trying to fix my relationship with my own body. I had to ask the friend that we stop discussing anything food/body image/diet related because her approach is toxic and it's not helping me in dealing with my own issues.
Someone in my family is the exact same. There have been actual arguments in our house on Christmas Day about who is eating 'too many' potatoes. It is so beyond draining being around people like this, I am genuinely glad that Joe seems to have escaped unaffected.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think its pretty clear that her food issues are bigger than she thinks they are. Joey might agree to eat vegan/plant-based with her, just so she actually ate. :) From experience - when I was struggling with eating, my partner decided to eat the same meals as I did, just to make me feel "normal". He even ate snacks if he saw me doubting to eat something in between meals.

One thing that I found really weird is she mentioned in an older video, that she usually wakes up starving, yet in the new videos, she does yoga before her "breakfast" I think. I know eating patterns can change by time, but she really needs help - and not by taking a self care day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG LOVEEEE. I especially love the 'whaaaat?' after 'im not in this to sell' 😂 . You have a gift my friend!
The more I watch that video (or yours) it's so blatantly obvious that Joe/his family had mentioned having a problem with 'influencer culture', she seems so mad in that video- like 'how dare anyone have a problem with me- im a great person'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG LOVEEEE. I especially love the 'whaaaat?' after 'im not in this to sell' 😂 . You have a gift my friend!
The more I watch that video (or yours) it's so blatantly obvious that Joe/his family had mentioned having a problem with 'influencer culture', she seems so mad in that video- like 'how dare anyone have a problem with me- im a great person'.
LOL thnx
I agree she thinks she's better than other "influencers" and above that life
she truely believe that she's better than everyone wow

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Indeed, in the above vlog she even mentions it's healthier to drink warm water than cold water. So, I mean, she's even taking the fun out of water.
Yes i also think drinking water is a lot healther than drinking water 🤫🤭

All this talk about bread shaming really reminds me of a colleague I had. We used to all pay a monthly fee and would buy groceries together and eat lunch from it, that way we didn't have to get up early to pack lunch because we would have all the food we wanted at work and for everybody to take. I loooove bread and I once had a bread with strawberry jam fase, I would literally inhale a loaf of bread with strawberry jam. She would ALWAYS shame me for eating bread "with so much strawberry jam!" "you go through JARS". She kept complaining about it and I started to feel really uncomfortable after a couple of weeks. I barely dared to eat my beloved bread with strawberry jam or would activitely try to avoid eating with her (making up excuses to eat elsewhere or wait until she went out for a walk and then eat). At some point she started complaining again about my eating habits and I must have looked really sad at that point because one of the colleagues I was very close with stuck up for me and told her to shut up and let me eat whatever I wanted "because you are messing with her head". Thankfully she listened and never brought it up again but it really reminds me of Niomi breadshaming Joe. Now looking at those videos and remembering Marcus's comment about him getting a disordered eating pattern I can really understand it. When people constantly put you down for what you eat you start to feel bad about it, too.
It's really messed up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.