The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure all of England is focussing on football today, hanging out with friends.

Reactions: 5
She pre-filmed so much, people must be wondering why didn't she upload this morning
I guess. It’s the one thing I cannot criticise her for though. If I were a successful influencer, I would definitely not force myself into all sorts of schedules as if I were in an office job. Freedom is the one thing I’m jealous of.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think I’d mind the laziness so much if influencers could just collectively agree to never use the word “busy” in relation to their lives again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think I’d mind the laziness so much if influencers could just collectively agree to never use the word “busy” in relation to their lives again.
God yes. When I hear someone like Anna complaining about being busy I just want her to sod off. And then come back just so she can sod right off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She pre-filmed so much, people must be wondering why didn't she upload this morning
Also, she said she'd have a video today*, so the complete no show is a bit unusual. Maybe not so much these days as it's clear Anna can't be bothered to do much of anything anymore - but this never would have happened with Anna c. 2019. Even Lily makes more of an effort these days.

* I think she said this in her last Daily Cash Grab vid. She's entitled to change her mind, of course.

Given Anna’s form for saying that she’s ‘planning‘ something when it’s already done, in order to appear relatable, I fully expect a post fairly soon where the house is totally finished, Fig is graduating from uni and Mark and Anna are announcing their retirement …
We can only hope 🙏

It would explain a lot actually. If Manna revealed they were actually in their late 50s I don't suppose we would be massively shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, she said she'd have a video today*, so the complete no show is a bit unusual. Maybe not so much these days as it's clear Anna can't be bothered to do much of anything anymore - but this never would have happened with Anna c. 2019. Even Lily makes more of an effort these days.

* I think she said this in her last Daily Cash Grab vid. She's entitled to change her mind, of course.
She is entitled to change her mind and not upload any video but she should let people know the situation has changed. Don’t give people wrong information and just keep quiet. It’s better to not say anything than doing what she did.

It is okay the world doesn’t need any orange eye shadow video. Bye nana

• Haha
Reactions: 14

IMO, Anna is not that kind of chic that can rock headless look

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those pics are just terrible. A big ole frump.
And that bag... Oh Nana.. Just because it goes colour wise doesn't mean it goes style wise. It's such an awkward size/length on her. That kind of bag is fine for beach or popping to the farmers market, but please don't strut with it down the streets thinking you're hot stuff, because neither of you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She needs to burn that duck ugly dress already! I know it’s a central *piece* that she *picked up* specifically to be the cult goddess of Grandnanna and Grandmark, but the sleeves are way too long, it’s ugly and unflattering, and oh. my. word. those ugly shoes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She needs to burn that duck ugly dress already! I know it’s a central *piece* that she *picked up* specifically to be the cult goddess of Grandnanna and Grandmark, but the sleeves are way too long, it’s ugly and unflattering, and oh. my. word. those ugly shoes!
This is the link for the dress, https://baserange.com/collections/dresses/products/shaw-long-sleeve-kaftan-in-off-white That dress is 160 Euros

How on earth, she looks at it and think, that will look nice on me.

She looks like one of the gurus from Wild Wild Country

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
petition for anna to stop using the phrase "cooking with gas" or any other chitty chatty phrases that even Mrs. Marple would consider useless

edit: also WHY THE EF are all the pics the same? I don't need to see her walking with the focus on her stomach, jeeeez

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

What is her head cut off?? I got dizzy just looking at those headless walking photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dress is just so horrendous!! I can't get my head around it. I don't even think proper fitting or styling would help it! Those pictures are the opposite of ~chic~ and she's trying soooo effing hard. She would look more chic in leggings and a t-shirt or hoodie with the tevas and no one would bat an eye because those things actually go together

Reactions: 17
"wishlist" aka. a list of expensive tit she doesn't want to buy herself and hopes the brands will gift her. Nothing but a cash grab.

"a girl can dream" duck YOU and your million pound mansion. I hope a bleeping vole will invade your garden and eat all your stupid vegetables. But not all of them, just a nibble so when you go to harvest them, everything has tiny bite marks.
I speak from experience that is heartbreaking and you can't bleeping get rid of them fuckers ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.