The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall this from last year.

Honestly, if there was ever a just cause for not buying clothes the same colour as your skin, this is it.

Mind, she obviously hasn’t learned from it… ✨b e i g e✨
I remember from last year as well. She even put a response to all the questions on whether she was naked in her stories, something like, “I was not naked, my dad follows this account. This is a family show!”

Edit: this was already mentioned by @dreamybutterfly, sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks guys I wasn't really checking her content last year. Lockdown boredom made me go on Tattle more and then I found Anna thread and here we're haha

Reactions: 6
Why are we not discussing this little vid?
(people too traumatised?)
She looks naked in that peach swimming costume.
Or is she actually wearing a costume? 😬 :oops::unsure:🧐

Well, given the photos we've been treated to this week, it wouldn't surprise me if Manna had packed up their Waitrose and Partners picnic and headed to the local nudist beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember from last year as well. She even put a response to all the questions on whether she was naked in her stories, something like, “I was not naked, my dad follows this account. This is a family show!”

Edit: this was already mentioned by @dreamybutterfly, sorry!
But yet she put up her bump crotch shot... gag.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but these boxers don't scream comfortable garmets even on the company's site. And on Anna they look like an old pair she was kindly given by Mark, lol.
View attachment 655297
Typical item that would only suit a Victoria Secret Model. No offense to anyone. I do live in shorties at home, and my partner call them " skimpy" lol...Anna will hide absolutely everything from her audience but post unflaterring/ revealing pregnant pictures..Make it make sense!
Anna became "ugly" since Maaark started working for her if we look at the timeline...Her whole world is now Mark: sleep, eat- anything with a kilo of cheese please- work, repeat. Very boring hence the failure of the daily june vlogs ; I havent watched any..
She is used to be more independent and colourful despite her lack of real life experiences. It is just bizarre. Nobodys life is that perfect...she is probably miserable...I hope I am wrong for her own sake

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why are we not discussing this little vid?
(people too traumatised?)
She looks naked in that peach swimming costume.
Or is she actually wearing a costume? 😬 :oops::unsure:🧐
That kind of shot is such an influencer trope and I always find myself wondering how many influencer’s cameras get stolen every year whilst they’re doing pretentious nonsense like this. It must be a pretty significant number and I can’t say I have much sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That kind of shot is such an influencer trope and I always find myself wondering how many influencer’s cameras get stolen every year whilst they’re doing pretentious nonsense like this. It must be a pretty significant number and I can’t say I have much sympathy.
Katie Snooks camera went missing when she was moving houses a few months back... Thankfully after Katie's post on the neighbourhood group on FB it was returned to the concierge of the flat building they lived in :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She definitely said there'd be a video today.

Maybe a special 6pm 'mat leave' announcement?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's two of them supposedly working full time on her channel. I remember when she used to do daily blog posts and two videos a week by herself.

Reactions: 26
There's two of them supposedly working full time on her channel. I remember when she used to do daily blog posts and two videos a week by herself.
She put in some effort back in the day, I agree. Nowadays she's coasting on swipe ups, half-assed ads and affiliate links. Hopefully her complete lack of effort and utter laziness (not just lately, but ever since Mark started working for her her) will blow up in her face sometime soon. Wouldn't count on it, though.

Reactions: 17
You know what really bugs me about that crotch shot photo on her IG? The fact that these influencers refuse to keep some things private. Like that’s a really intimate photo that would’ve been fine in a baby book, but for the worldwide web? Ehhh not so much.

And can you imagine seeing this woman and her stringy husband walking up to the hotel with that pregnancy pillow. JESUS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She definitely said there'd be a video today.

Maybe a special 6pm 'mat leave' announcement?
Or as Anna would say, 'they'll be a new video tonight'

I think you're right though, if it's late it's either because it's an announcement of some kind, or something is wrong...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like Anna's a no show. What do we think?

A. Just couldn't be arsed.
B. Mark forgot to schedule the video.
C. Lied about her due date. The next time we see Anna her nose will be back to normal and the babeh Fig will be in tow.
D. Is in hiding after the total embarrassment that was the sloppy crotch shot.
E. Something else?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

C. Lied about her due date. The next time we see Anna her nose will be back to normal and the babeh Fig will be in tow.
E. Something else?
I hope she's ok, I'm sure it is just one of the reasons above but I remember having to dash to hospital a few times while pregnant and it can be really scary.

Reactions: 9
She said on Friday she’s signing off for the weekend because on Saturday they’re going to a wedding so maybe they’re still celebrating🎉

Reactions: 7
She said on Friday she’s signing off for the weekend because on Saturday they’re going to a wedding so maybe they’re still celebrating🎉
Ah, right. I guess she just couldn't be bothered to schedule a video then. Option A.

@TheBabeWithThePower I hope so too and I'm sure she is. After all, she has all that good karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

E. Something else?
Given Anna’s form for saying that she’s ‘planning‘ something when it’s already done, in order to appear relatable, I fully expect a post fairly soon where the house is totally finished, Fig is graduating from uni and Mark and Anna are announcing their retirement …

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.