The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will be bland in terms of influencers but a “strong classic name” as my mum calls them. My guess is James

Reactions: 8
I think they’ll name him Capshool and his nickname will be Captain Newton

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jack or James for “traditional”

Teddy*, Cash or Hudson for more “modern”

*Teddy Newton sounds like a 60s chocolate bar 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going for Alfred Mawk. Alfred is a nice nod to Offred and hence our little Ofmark, and she can shorten it to Alfie. She said she loves Albie in a podcast, but she’s shared that now, so I don’t think she’ll use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the name Arlo - nearly called my son Arlo - but I can’t see Nanna going for it. Bit too obviously trendy. I reckon *she’ll go for something v definitively traditional/classic.

*In practice it will be freaky Mawk that has final call, needless to say.

I still think Arlo. I know it’s been ‘taken’ by Liv Purvis but they’re not close friends.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I love the name Arlo - nearly called my son Arlo - but I can’t see Nanna going for it. Bit too obviously trendy. I reckon *she’ll go for something v definitively traditional/classic.

*In practice it will be freaky Mawk that has final call, needless to say.
Tbh I think Arlo is more of a Lily shout in my heart of hearts but she’d sooner never receive a freebie again than have her kid share another influencer’s kid’s name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cash and Hudson sound a bit chavvy for Anna

I’m going with Henry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna: "I am a Virgo-born perfectionist"
Also Anna: posts pictures that look like they were taken mid-sentence with half of her head and most of the outfit cut off

Please make it make sense...
im a virgo and we disown her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cash and Hudson sound a bit chavvy for Anna

I’m going with Henry
Hudson Newton doesn't go.
I'm not sure about Cash either - I feel like Voucher or Brand Partnership would be more their style? 😋

im a virgo and we disown her!
I'm a leo and I don't understand any of that stuff but I know a couple of virgos who (vir)go around saying "oh I'm such a virgo!" 🙄 and I just can't.
So maybe leos are intolerant witches?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.