The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you had shown me that photo from the shoulders up, I would have thought she'd just given birth. She has the disheveled and exhausted look of someone who has gone through labor. But no, it's just regular old sloppy crotch shot Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How can this possibly be the same person? What happened?!
View attachment 653966View attachment 653968View attachment 653979
Of course, if she feels comfortable like this more power to her but it's mind-boggling what happened to her over the past two years. One the one hand I find it refreshing to see someone looking "normal" during their pregnancy and not like some styled to the high heavens influencer but on the other hand all of the pictures she's posted recently make me go "why the actual duck did you post that". Everything she does is so low effort and quality but she still thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.
I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR VAGINA
That is her sex face that no one needs to see yikes! Bless the crotch

Oh, waiting for this now
1625824953401.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That poor baby! 🤣
HAHA this 100% happened

Lily texted Jojo "Omg, did you see Anna's picture"
Jojo "the one she was on the bed"
Lily "OMG Yes...like....is nice, but....."
Jojo "OMG....that is next level..cringe"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god - Anna looks like Humpty Dumpty here or an Armadillo or something. No amount of gifted underwear is worth posting such a horrendous picture.

Some women are lucky in pregnancy and some are not. Anna seems to be in the not category in that she just looks like a blob rather than a pregnant person. The clothes aren't helping either.
What the duck is that face about? Has she just had a wank? :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh my god - Anna looks like Humpty Dumpty here or an Armadillo or something. No amount of gifted underwear is worth posting such a horrendous picture.
I'm sure that the company that gifted her this outfit are very happy with this type of visibility. The wrinkled boxer shorts look like they're going up her butt crack. At first, I thought that the top was a pyjama/loungewear top but according to the company's website, it's actually supposed to be a tailored piece that you can wear to the office.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm sure that the company that gifted her this outfit are very happy with this type of visibility. The wrinkled boxer shorts look like they're going up her butt crack. At first, I thought that the top was a pyjama/loungewear top but according to the company's website, it's actually supposed to be a tailored piece that you can wear to the office.
That's a 135 pound outfit she just shoved up her buttcrack. Judging by how tiny those shorts look on the website, we're literally half a centimeter away from looking up her sweaty vag. I really didn't need to see that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Haha Anna has done that thing again where she shares black creators - who don’t fit her aesthetic at all, who’s style she DOESNT try to emulate etc - in an attempt to be woke.

I would say it was natural if she was sharing diverse creators who had that minimalist beige thing she has going on. But otherwise it just seems so forced?!

Reactions: 27
Haha Anna has done that thing again where she shares black creators - who don’t fit her aesthetic at all, who’s style she DOESNT try to emulate etc - in an attempt to be woke.

I would say it was natural if she was sharing diverse creators who had that minimalist beige thing she has going on. But otherwise it just seems so forced?!
whaaaat sharing two black creators once every six months doesn't make me an ally? :unsure: I bet she wrote it on one of her fifteen to-do lists "share black influencers so people can't say I don't have diversity in my content, no more than two (2) reposts in my stories so they're not permanently on my IG though."

It's so obviously just another thing to tick off, she might as well leave it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
whaaaat sharing two black creators once every six months doesn't make me an ally? :unsure: I bet she wrote it on one of her fifteen to-do lists "share black influencers so people can't say I don't have diversity in my content, no more than two (2) reposts in my stories so they're not permanently on my IG though."

It's so obviously just another thing to tick off, she might as well leave it.
Don’t you know this is her good karma!

it could be a glitch, she doesn’t even follow them. Can you guys check? @millsymilsean

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t you know this is her good karma!

it could be a glitch, she doesn’t even follow them. Can you guys check? @millsymilsean
She does follow them but man, she never posts looks inspired by any of these women….who actually wear colour and have fun with fashion. Maybe she should really be influenced by them cause my god they are more stylish than she is

Reactions: 11
You could make it a group activity to edit a section for clarity.
Love this. I’ve used both Lily and Anna as examples to show clients what NOT to do on social. The newsletter is so bad, I think my clients might be a little more advanced than that (but I agree - perfect lesson plan for students!) God they could never hack it in the real world!

I came on here to share this. I finally see what Anna is going for, but #fail! Iron yourself girl!

Reactions: 10
Late to the convo but wanted to add in that I also bought many pieces that Anna showed a few years ago - and I still wear them now. She was so helpful for building my professional wardrobe which is insane looking at her content now(!). I am an engineer which is incomparable to influencer, lol, but her style was versatile enough to work!

Reactions: 18
THIS. Of all the things that made me unsubscribe from Anna and several others like her, including Lily, it is this.

Tokenistic, performative engagement with important issues like BLM and me too, and occasional surface references to her own privilege. So much easier than applying half a brain cell and taking some responsibility for her huge following by using her platform to engage meaningfully with those important agendas. It’s insulting to those disadvantaged groups whose voice and rights have been ignored for so long, and still are in many ways. And I also think the facile, superficial content (for which there is a place don’t get me wrong - I love make up and beauty and style content as much as anyone) just underestimates large parts of (if not all) her following.

I’m a woman in my late 30s who is curious, educated (in the life sense and in the uni sense), who has been through some s**t and come out the other side, I have a good job, I spend money on nice things, AND I’m someone who also tries to be engaged with the way society works, and I feel some responsibility to make it a bit better for people who are systematically left out. So I expect more than Anna’s ‘look how relatable I am, but actually I’m not, please fund me and my lifestyle you minions, oh but no I do care about issues really I do, swipe up to this amazing <insert minority category> person I follow, oh and I also read lots to keep my mind open and engaged, have you seen my Goodreads?!’ surface persona.

It is disingenuous, lazy, patronising, performative, beige, crap. The final straw for me was her podcast with her and Lily whittering on about themselves about the same self-serving blinkered topics over and over, no research, no vague inclination to deploy their vast following to engage with anything other than make up and hair and clothes and their own self-referential life stories. But it’s fine because she does the occasional shout out to black creators. Lazy twit.

Gah! That rant was therapeutic. Back in my box now. <hides>

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.