The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very mean for saying this! I have never found pregnant women unattractive, even when Lily pull off the miserable toilet hugging face, I found her okay.

I cannot say the same with Anna, even when she looks happy, she just looks like bland unseasoned potato
It's the smugness, and the fact that Maaaawk doesn't know about neck so he never warns her to extend hers when he's about to take another shot with his potato camera

Reactions: 16
IView attachment 653410
And lastly, I don’t know why, but Mawk’s stupid hand pose makes me irrationally angry. What is it even supposed to be?
That photo is doing my head in. Does Mark have an abnormally large gap between his fingers or is he holding one down in the middle? In which case, how bendy is he because I can’t do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can totally see this. Mawk covering his modesty with a hand, propped up in his pregnancy pillow, binoculars around his neck, wearing nothing but socks and sandals, grinning, showcasing his lovely haircut. Anna, Shrek smile, covering her nipples with one arm, holding her vagina with the other, bush peeking through her fingers, guffawing. Waiting for the arrival of their son.
Holy tit, how did you access their home video stash?
I've a feeling Maaawk could cover his modesty with one finger tbh. I've always got small dick energy from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Holy tit, how did you access their home video stash?
I've a feeling Maaawk could cover his modesty with one finger tbh. I've always got small dick energy from him.
Yet he somehow fathered a baby. He must be proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha! Indeed. I guess we should be grateful it’s not one of the walking in silence while gurning into the camera efforts, a la Alex of the Frugality. I actually quite like Alex and love her account but the silent gurning walking stories are just freaky. And filming yourself in silence walking along and posting it to stories is - in my book - just so cringe.

You are not an influenza unless you do a headless walking shoot you know.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god - Anna looks like Humpty Dumpty here or an Armadillo or something. No amount of gifted underwear is worth posting such a horrendous picture.

Some women are lucky in pregnancy and some are not. Anna seems to be in the not category in that she just looks like a blob rather than a pregnant person. The clothes aren't helping either.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh my god - Anna looks like Humpty Dumpty here or an Armadillo or something. No amount of gifted underwear is worth posting such a horrendous picture.
It's very poorly framed.
I don't know how she convinced herself it was a good idea to post that shot.

Reactions: 22

Some women are lucky in pregnancy and some are not. Anna seems to be in the not category in that she just looks like a blob rather than a pregnant person. The clothes aren't helping either.
Crotch again. Waiting for Lily to do a belly shoot.

Also tmi, that sex face

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I really feel like this is the epitome of “yeah, we f*ck” but really they’re the couple that has sex on ovulation day, Christmas, and birthdays.

ALSO! What is with the vagina shots. I think maaawwwwwk is letting some weird fetish play out or something. He must be stopped.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I really feel like this is the epitome of “yeah, we f*ck” but really they’re the couple that has sex on ovulation day, Christmas, and birthdays.

ALSO! What is with the vagina shots. I think maaawwwwwk is letting some weird fetish play out or something. He must be stopped.
Bet even Mawwk doesn't want to go near her now she looks like an old spud!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Thing that I find so weird is that Anna is oddly private about the most boring things, won't even mention her friend's name but then has no problem sharing a photo with her pregnant belly out in what look like big knickers (I know they're shorts) and a direct shot of her crotch. #priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thing that I find so weird is that Anna is oddly private about the most boring things, won't even mention her friend's name but then has no problem sharing a photo with her pregnant belly out in what look like big knickers (I know they're shorts) and a direct shot of her crotch. #priorities
Yes I was thinking that. Imagine putting that out in the public domain for your dad's mate or your milkman to see. Regardless of how hideously unflattering it is, it's a very personal, private moment she's caught on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG thank you, is that some Gen-Z thing. Basically is like Mark ASMR, doing duck off but creeping at the background
ASMR is ageless though. Lots of older people who are really into ASMR. The most popular channels are not aimed at young people at all.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the stomach shot.

(I’m also coming at this drunk, having spent all day drinking on a boat with my work colleagues, so probably not the ideal target market right now.)

As the audience of this media product, am I supposed to be inspired by this? Am I supposed to have an emotional response?

I’m the same age as Anna, so probably supposed to be the ideal target market here… she’s really not a good advert for pregnancy. Sorry, maybe that’s my drunk-bitchy side coming out, but she doesn’t look good here, why did she post it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How can this possibly be the same person? What happened?!
1625776359775.png
1625776377353.png
1625776553855.png

Of course, if she feels comfortable like this more power to her but it's mind-boggling what happened to her over the past two years. One the one hand I find it refreshing to see someone looking "normal" during their pregnancy and not like some styled to the high heavens influencer but on the other hand all of the pictures she's posted recently make me go "why the actual duck did you post that". Everything she does is so low effort and quality but she still thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.
I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR VAGINA

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I get wanting to document these moments for the child in the future/ looking back etc, but why would you post this to your 300k+ audience? It’s just odd. She used to be so chic.

Reactions: 16
Well, I mean it had been a while since we’ve had a crotch shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure you know what they say: it's not the size of the vessel, it's the motion of the ocean
I'll see myself out
I actually haven't heard that one before but love it.
(Even if it's made up. Is it?)

But not when on period and not in too fancy position.

(no judgement to people who don't have sex while on period, it's personal choice and comfort zone, I am just being mean)

Bet even Mawwk doesn't want to go near her now she looks like an old spud!
I am not sure. They both seem to think they have really scored with the other person while they're both very average looking. It's kind of cute of them.

She used a crotch shot for a paid ad, at least her "brand" is consistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.