The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
noseyniamh has been on tattle a good while. No idea if shes THE Niamh or not. I would imagine Catfish Niamh is here though without a doubt

Reactions: 12
That would make a lot of sense, NoseyNiamh seems dead against the Johnnies 😂 tactics using her name too, nobody would suspect she'd use her real name 👀😂

Football Paul met and formed a friendship with Nikki/ Niamh, it sounds like she was there to comfort him when he was stood up by "Emma" each date.. "nikki and paul" went on nights out together, travelled a bit around Ireland from what I gather and he gave her his clothes to wear, but insisting they were only friends... he states he was in a 3-4 year relationship with Emma and never met her and never suspected she was a fake in that time
Did "Nikki" tell him she was friends with "Emma"? I can't remember. So much info to take in 🤯🤯

It's the whole 'Paul and Nikki' thing that baffles me most about this entire story. Like he definitely was in on the lie (proof is in the snaps of the fake Cora he posted and the pub photo fiasco) but how much did he actually know?! How much of "Nikki's" aliases did he know about and how far into his frinedship with "Nikki" did he find out about these aliases if so? Like isnt he sayin he didn't know about all "Nikki's" catfishing? There's absolutely no explanation for him posting a photo of "Cora" pretending he was with her unless he was in on the whole lie with "Nikki" surely. Someone humour me, if we had "Paul" up in court here and you're his defence Lawyer, how do you explain why he snapped a photo of a random girl from England pretending she was an Irish girl called Cora and pretending he was with her? How does one explain that if he claims he didn't know about "Nikki's" lies til the 2Js podcast?

Reactions: 8
Did "Nikki" tell him she was friends with "Emma"? I can't remember. So much info to take in 🤯🤯

It's the whole 'Paul and Nikki' thing that baffles me most about this entire story. Like he definitely was in on the lie (proof is in the snaps of the fake Cora he posted and the pub photo fiasco) but how much did he actually know?! How much of "Nikki's" aliases did he know about and how far into his frinedship with "Nikki" did he find out about these aliases if so? Like isnt he sayin he didn't know about all "Nikki's" catfishing? There's absolutely no explanation for him posting a photo of "Cora" pretending he was with her unless he was in on the whole lie with "Nikki" surely. Someone humour me, if we had "Paul" up in court here and you're his defence Lawyer, how do you explain why he snapped a photo of a random girl from England pretending she was an Irish girl called Cora and pretending he was with her? How does one explain that if he claims he didn't know about "Nikki's" lies til the 2Js podcast?
This is the part that's bugging me the most too! How can anyone in good consciousness go along with Niamh? Unless they are actually a couple and he's just as crazy as her and they get some sort of enjoyment out of cat fishing people?

Reactions: 6
Are those their real accents? lol.
Sounds like some horny hurlers got duped and we have to endure a 2 series podcast to resuscitate RTE future “prospects” careers.

Cancel culture or identity exposure can have some serious consequences - hope those involved have friends rallying around.
Clearly some unusual behaviours that need some professional intervention for all involved.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like some horny hurlers got duped and we have to endure a 2 series podcast to resuscitate RTE future “prospects” careers.

Cancel culture or identity exposure can have some serious consequences - hope those involved have friends rallying around.
Clearly some unusual behaviours that need some professional intervention for all involved.
I don't think "unusual behaviours" cuts it tbh. Following someone in another country and taking pictures of them, luring a man to a house to meet someone else, turning up at a university lecture attended by someone.....far more serious than a quirk. Tbh if this person is a teacher working withe minors I'd have serious reservations. Has she catfished pupils also online..potentially minors? Who knows.

Reactions: 27
Lol what accents are they meant to have? 🤣 I don’t see what’s odd about them 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Sure don’t listen if you don’t have any interest you’re acting like you’ve been forced to listen

Smell of Dublin off ya 🤠🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The part that’s bugging me is football Paul telling the lads in America that Cora and Emma are great craic … this was before he started Going ouT with Emma. Because one of ger or Brian was texting her first then she started going out with Paul after they blew her off

Reactions: 20

This just in . . . people from different places have different accents

And you don't have to "endure" anything, no-one is putting a gun to your head making you listen to a podast.

Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ, Josef Fritzl locked up only 1 member of his family and he got life imprisonment, this one has killed off her father, an uncle and two aunts and she gets to walk free

• Haha
Reactions: 74
The part that’s bugging me is football Paul telling the lads in America that Cora and Emma are great craic … this was before he started Going ouT with Emma. Because one of ger or Brian was texting her first then she started going out with Paul after they blew her off
He has to have been in on it from the start

Reactions: 3
It's a classic catfish story so I'm surprised people's minds are so blown by it and the men involved were extremely gullible.
Oh so it's the fellas faults then for falling victim to this then? Not the absolute nut job leading them on for ages no? What a weird stance to take Nosey Niamh. All Niamhs stick together aye

• Haha
Yeah. This!!! WTF?! It does not compute 🤨🤨

Also, what about Paul messaging Ger (or maybe Brian, can't remember which) after he added the girl from electric picnic on insta?Paul askin who she was? After Cora, Emma and Nikki had all just messaged the girl telling them to stay away. Why would Paul message him askin about a girl he met at EP? It makes no sense unless he's part of it all.

The only explanation i can think of is that he foolishly and naiively thought himself and Emma were the real deal and he was besotted etc and Emma(Niamh) got him to message the lad to find out all about this girl cos Niamhs a psycho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lads lads lads, I have to say it! Paul was 100% in on it and I think it wasn’t his choice, all she had to say is I will leak your nudes and then he’s screwed so he probably played along, it’s so hard in those situations!

• Wow
It's a classic catfish story so I'm surprised people's minds are so blown by it and the men involved were extremely gullible.
I wouldn’t say classic 😂😂 this takes the bleeping biscuit. Nev Schulman would have a jaysus heart attack listening to this

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SO I just listened to both episodes for the THIRD time and a couple of things jumped out to me that didn't first (or second) time round:

- Johnny B says that "cora" followed him on insta around Christmas time but never messaged him. He DM'd her first. Do we think Nikki was hoping he would DM her based purely on her looks/photos once she followed him or would she have initiated contact at some stage?
-Cora/Nikki only followed Johnny B on insta at Christmas time but Johnny says over the course of messaging it comes to light that "Cora" sent in a story to the podcast in the past and it was read out from "C from Limerick". He doesn't say when the story came in to the podcast put it sounds like it was sometime in the past. Was she playing a seriously long-game in catfishing Johnny B, setting the groundwork, sending in correspondence to the podcast months (or years??) prior and legitimising her back story as "Cora from Limerick"??

Reactions: 5
Favourite part: when the fella turned up at her work, the receptionist keeping him in hell about sending all the flowers, and yer wan away like a shot through a fire door, galloping over the fields to get away. I’m in bits!!
And the Principal ringing him to keep his relationship drama out of the school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.